PDA

View Full Version : Enough Age To Off

bing
October 29th, 2009, 10:37
I hesitate to call this a new topic, as I first posted this subject in 2006. It has to do with the plentitude of underage guys in the Pattaya area. Most farangs, (this is an supposition on my part) wish to abide by the law and not off anyone who is not of a legal age in Thailand. Again I hasten to mention my two favorites are now both in their 30's. For those who have not visited so often, you can easily get your tights in an uproar trying to figure if the boy you have chosen is of a legal age. The Magic number is 543.
You take this year and add 543 to it to get the Buddhist year. for example 2009 plus 543 = 2552. Ah but beware of the month if you get a boy in May but his birth month is april he is not yet the proper age. It is best to be sure he is 19 and then you don't have to worry about the month. In order to be sure only off guys with the date 2534. Sometimes my math is a bit off, so if anyone sees a flaw, in this process, please feel free to jump in and correct. I am trying to let new guys feel comfortable in offing nice Thai guys who are legal. A warning about some guys using the card of a friend, and do know that a Mamason may be more interested in getting the guy out the door with with you than in making sure the boy is of the proper age. Always be careful and have a good time, just look at the card and make sure it is your boys picture on it, and the year is OK.

October 29th, 2009, 13:47
To simplify, and to give yourself a year's safety margin, just make sure the ID card says he was born in 2533 or earlier. Starting this coming January, make it 2534. Matching the ID card photo with the boy in the dim light of the bar could be another challenge.

Neither the boys nor the mamasans see anything wrong with violating the legal age law.

October 29th, 2009, 18:26
Seems like a factor if you rent your own place but the hotels that I've stayed at take their ID card and check it for me.

bao-bao
October 29th, 2009, 20:36
I hesitate to post this again because of the usual "painted with the same brush" hysteria that seems to run rampant here, but for those members who find it necessary to flit about the flame like moths...

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z56/khunbaobao/MonthsTranslated.jpg

Personally I'd much rather look at a young man for walking scenery. I guess it gives the hens here some fodder for shit slinging when the moths are scorched and booked into one of the Bangkok Hilton guest houses, such as:

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z56/khunbaobao/klong-prem-prison.jpg

October 29th, 2009, 23:24
In order to be sure only off guys with the date 2551.

Is this really what you mean to say? If born in 2551, chances are he won't have an I.D. card. :rolling:

Sometimes my math is a bit off,

Yep.

Still, the intent of your post is admirable; but readers will be better served by bobsaigon's numbers.

searcher
October 30th, 2009, 00:34
Last year in May I wanted to ff a boy in a bar in Soi Twilight which is "famous" for its Twinks. This boy was tall , short hair...boy next door type, completely different to the other guys. I was shown an ID which did NOT include the MONTH he was born. The Mamasan was annoyed when I asked and pretended not to understand what I wanted to know. Finally he asked the boy a question in Thai and said then "Boy born in JANUARY" and stated that this guy had been to Tarntawan and other hotels without problems. I looked at the boy who was obviously completely intimidated, gave him a very nice tip and left. This January I offed him twice...he really is an absolute stunner and very friendly guy... and he told me that he was born in SEPTEMBER and had started to work at the bar a few months after turning 17.NEVER trust a Mamasan!!!!

boy
October 30th, 2009, 04:17
Thanks Bing and Bobsaigon for your good explanation conc. legal age of the boys !

Since I am travelling in January 2010 first to Bangkok, so I will have to observe that the year of birth will show 2534 or earlier.

Thanks again and best regards,
boy

neddy3
October 30th, 2009, 06:32
NEVER trust a Mamasan!!!!

Excellent advice.

Applies to any bar in any city.

October 30th, 2009, 07:31
Look - here's one simple rule which is guaranteed to solve the underage dilemma:

1. Never pick up ANY boys - instead only ever shag members of this Board.

I guarantee you will have no problems with "underage"

However, the necrophilia rap could be difficult to beat.

:occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9:

October 30th, 2009, 16:07
Look - here's one simple rule which is guaranteed to solve the underage dilemma:

Or hang around with LMTU, the boys pay him to leave them alone!!!!!!

:hello1:

Irish1972
October 30th, 2009, 16:40
I thought the newer ID cards show the western date of birth too? I don't tend to look for that young, so don't often need to check.

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 30th, 2009, 21:54

Or hang around with LMTU, the boys pay him to leave them alone!!!!!!

:hello1:

sounds like a technique I'd like to learn

cdnmatt
October 31st, 2009, 05:14
I thought the newer ID cards show the western date of birth too? I don't tend to look for that young, so don't often need to check.

They do, in the centre of the card. They also show the name of the Thai in both Thai & Englsih

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Thai had to specifically request to have their ID card in both, English and Thai? I've seen both types of ID cards; Thai only, and Thai + English. Or maybe it's just all new ID cards have both languages, and old ones are Thai only?

ceejay
October 31st, 2009, 05:55
A while back jinks, if I remember right, posted a scan of an ID card in the now defunct Information section of the forum.

jinks - if you would please, it might be useful to repost it in this thread.

October 31st, 2009, 10:01
here it is

Irish1972
October 31st, 2009, 12:18
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Thai had to specifically request to have their ID card in both, English and Thai? I've seen both types of ID cards; Thai only, and Thai + English. Or maybe it's just all new ID cards have both languages, and old ones are Thai only?

Dunno, you have me there, as I say I dont have much need to ask, I just remember a month or two ago showing a newbie the ropes and asking one of my friends to show me his ID card, so I could explain to the said newbie, and there it was plain as day with the western date on it.

November 1st, 2009, 21:34
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Thai had to specifically request to have their ID card in both, English and Thai?

Sorry to be the one to say it, but you're wrong!

"Old" style ID cards are only in Thai. "New" style cards are in both English and Thai (like the "new" Thai driving licences), but depending on where the card is issued they may be given either a "new" style one or an "old" style one until the "old" stocks are used up. The "new" cards also contain far more information such as military service records, education, fingerprints, etc, for those who can access it making it far more secure and more difficult to copy.

cdnmatt
November 1st, 2009, 21:49
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Thai had to specifically request to have their ID card in both, English and Thai?

Sorry to be the one to say it, but you're wrong!

"Old" style ID cards are only in Thai. "New" style cards are in both English and Thai (like the "new" Thai driving licences), but depending on where the card is issued they may be given either a "new" style one or an "old" style one until the "old" stocks are used up. The "new" cards also contain far more information such as military service records, education, fingerprints, etc, for those who can access it making it far more secure and more difficult to copy.

Thanks for the clarification, but you should have read my whole post before telling me how wrong I am:

Or maybe it's just all new ID cards have both languages, and old ones are Thai only?

ceejay
November 1st, 2009, 22:51
here it is
Thanks kcurterif :sunny: