PDA

View Full Version : Patong Ago go

April 11th, 2006, 00:50
Going to Phuket very soon, and like to know what go go has the best selection of boyz. What i mean is the best mix of fem, small, big and muscle. And where is the best bars for freelancers.

Sen Yai
April 11th, 2006, 01:19
Donny, I was in Phuket a few weeks ago. The selection of boys in the main bars seems to be more polarized then I remember previoulsy. Tangmo has a majority of fem/small boys and My Way has all the bigger/macho types. The selection in Passport and CU Tonight is more mixed, but only 10-12 boys in each. I didn't go the Uncle Charlie's.

So it seems that there is no single bar with the 'best' selection - you'll just have to visit them all!

April 11th, 2006, 01:25
I didn't go the Uncle Charlie's.

Uncle Charlie's is closed ! Owners are in jail because the under age boy's go where working in their bar !

atri1666
April 11th, 2006, 09:22
The Bar is reopened under new name "mammasan" and i was there in february. I dont saw underage boys but some good looking young men

April 11th, 2006, 15:20
Last year I was in Phuket during the off season.....went from bar to bar. Couldn't find anyone I fancy. Not that I was choosy but the selection is below par compared to Bangkok and Pattaya. Ended up with a tut tut driver who I think was so much better in looks and build than the bar boys.

April 12th, 2006, 01:04
I went to most of the bars on my recent trip, except for Mammasans. Enjoyed the Passport the most. Not a large selection of guys, but found the bar to be friendly and met a very nice guy.

April 12th, 2006, 06:45
These comments are based on two visits to Patong during last year, hence a bit dated but probably still apply.

My Way is certainly the 'name bar' with a large and varied selection of boys.

Tangmo has quite a few boys, who tend toward smaller, younger, more feminine.

CU Tonight has fewer, as does Passport.
Passport is the type of bar where the boys will approach customers, and they can certainly be friendly. Not everybody likes this type of setup.

It's thetype of place where it is possible to see all the bars over a couple of nights.

The best bar is still and always the bar who has the boy who is the right boy for you.

April 12th, 2006, 07:09
a tut tut driverMind-boggling. I've heard of tut tut writers (Hedda! Oh Hedda!) but tut tut drivers is an entirely new concept

April 12th, 2006, 15:47
A tutTut is a three wheeled vehicle with a noisy diesel engine that plys for hire. The back has a metal frame decked out with lace curtains and a katooey who draws them back saying "tut,tut" as they cruise through the really seedy parts. I'm surprised you don't know this Homie, as I thought you'd been to the seedy parts, except Pattaya, once.

April 15th, 2006, 19:58
NorthStar Dear

It seems that you're the go-to geezer where Phuket is concerned. Rumour has it that you spent many a pleasant evening with Brad's sweetheart in Patong. Malicious gossip or Cantonese whispers?

Go with love, grow with love.