PDA

View Full Version : New vehicle, but not a new driver ... (a yearly tout)

Smiles
October 26th, 2009, 16:01
Once again ~ annually in fact ~ I must do my part for my old man and do a little flogging of his business on this Gentleman's Board. I assure you ... you will only see this post once (besides the bumping replies provide).
High season in Thailand starts around the beginning of November, so this post at this time seems appropriate.

The man in question ~ the genial and courteous Mr Suphot-of-Surin-&-Hua Hin ~ has a taxi / tour guide business which he has on offer to all on the Board ~ and all folks in fact, gay dudes being only a minority fraction of the total ~ to take him up on the invitation and opportunity of enjoying a guided tour of Thailand's pleasures (you choose your definition of 'pleasures' and decide wherever you'd like to find them).

He has acquired a new vehicle this year which much improves the comfort of your journey ... in the main because the back seat is now a 'full' regular seat rather than the cramped half-seat of the old truck. The wheels are also bigger and wider and the suspension more robust, giving a more plush ride overall.

THE THINGS HE CAN DO FOR YOU:

He can pick you up at the airport and bring you to Hua Hin.[/*:m:213evo8d]
He can take you back to the airport (if you are going there from Hua Hin & environs).[/*:m:213evo8d]
He can pick you up anywhere, and then take you anywhere.[/*:m:213evo8d]
He can take you on long trips (i.e. overnighters) or short.[/*:m:213evo8d]
He can be your guide, or just wait around for you to sightsee on your own.[/*:m:213evo8d]
He can guide you into the dark and erotic bowels of Bangkok.[/*:m:213evo8d]
He can guide you through 'tourist' Bangkok or 'wherever'.[/*:m:213evo8d]
He can guide you through up country Khymer temples, back country isaan roads, rarely visited towns along the Mekong ..... yada yada yada.[/*:m:213evo8d]
Basically wherever your Thailand adventure calls for a little more personal experience.[/*:m:213evo8d]
He speaks quite fluent English.[/*:m:213evo8d]
Boardies get a discount![/*:m:213evo8d]
Sorry, 'extras' will not happen. :cyclopsani: [/*:m:213evo8d]

This is the vehicle, a Toyota Vigo 4-door diesel: Very comfy passenger seat & back seats, lots of leg room, full aircon, and a quite impressive sound system. Passengers can watch movies or listen to their favourite CD's or DVD's.
The back seat is big enough for two big farang plus a small Thai, 5 small Thais (LOL), 3 medium-boned farangs, or any combination thereof.
Luggage can easily be loaded into the backseat if only two customers are engaged, or, if more than two, it can be safely stored in the truck's box as it car comes with a top quality waterproof cover (shown rolled-up in the photo below).

(CLICK TO ENLARGE)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/forum%20photos/photo3.jpg

And this is the driver: Mr Suphot is a mature, 40-year old Thai man from Surin Province. He speaks very good English, and will drive as you ask him ... stop where and when you want him to stop ... speed up and slow down as you'd like it. His passengers' safety and happiness are his main concerns.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/forum%20photos/photo2.jpg

Prices for the 'taxi' part of the service is held a bit below regular taxi prices in Hua Hin: for instance, nowadays the regular price from HH to Suvarnaphumi Airport (or vice versa) is 2000 baht. He'll do it for 1800 baht.
Prices for day trips throughout Hua Hin and environs are along the same idea ... slightly below the rate of other services, but that can also depend on how long you wish him to stay out with you.

Prices for long, multi-day guided tours include the customer paying the cost of fuel, meals, and accommodations (where necessary), plus a daily stipend (negotiable within reason, in advance).

Anyone interested in such an adventure can PM me on the Board (or email me at << dnl7748@gmail.com >> and we can discuss details.
Or you can email Suphot directly at << suphot.tours@gmail.com >> or << suphot.t@hotmail.com >>

October 26th, 2009, 16:13
I believe that 'Spike depends on advertising revenues for his subsistence lifestyle. Perhaps you would like to consider taking out an ad?

quiet1
October 26th, 2009, 16:39
He can guide you into the dark and erotic bowels of Bangkok.Speaking of Pearl and Edith, what have they been up to recently?

Bob
October 26th, 2009, 16:44
.....this Gentleman's Board.

You lost me there :boxing:

(But Pot, if you're reading this, "foy" Smiles for me , will ya?)

cdnmatt
October 26th, 2009, 17:33
Wow, I'm not usually for older guys, but he's kinda a looker. If I hire him, can I flirt with him? :-) Kidding, of course. I still get in shit if I smile at another Thai, let alone flirt with one.

Thanks for the reminder though. I have a half written e-mail here typed up from about a month ago. Give me a couple more weeks to cram some more Thai into my skull, and I'll be in contact.

October 26th, 2009, 17:50
Wow, I'm not usually for older guys, but he's kinda a looker.

Let me guess: you grew up jerking off to photos of Roddy McDowell in his Cornelius make-up.

cdnmatt
October 26th, 2009, 17:51
Wow, I'm not usually for older guys, but he's kinda a looker.

Let me guess: you grew up jerking off to photos of Roddy McDowell in his Cornelius make-up.

Let me guess, you were never truly loved as a child, were you?

bing
October 26th, 2009, 18:09
If you remember Pearl, you date back more than 2008. I miss Pearl too, his Gin&Tonic remarks were always appreciated. I would love to hear what he is doing now as well.

TrongpaiExpat
October 26th, 2009, 18:16
Speaking of Pearl and Edith, what have they been up to recently?

Pearl of the Orient became Lunchtime O'booze as for Edith, not a clue.

Smiles
October 27th, 2009, 09:21
I've posted this particular topic once a year for probably the last 4 years, and frankly it has had some success in the sense that Suphot has squired quite a few members of this Board for trips ... some simply airport pickups and returns ... some day trips in and around Hua Hin & environs ... and quite a few for five, six, and seven days into Isaan and up north. All of these are very much appreciated of course.

One of the minor downsides of taking a chance and posting this type of topic is that once in awhile it attracts cretins who slither out and take full advantage of www anonymity.
Having given my own email address in the opening post I guess I leave myself open to such garbage, and having received one of that ilk I thought it's content might interest some of the more honourable folks on this Board ... as a good example that low lifes do actually come up for air every so often. This email is copied exactly as it was received:

<mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at>
to dnl7748@gmail.com
date Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 5:29 PM
subject vehicle for hire

OK, no "extras" with this dude who is old enough to be a
grandfather! What a fucking laugh! I mean you must be the
only guy in the world who is attracted to this kind of stuff.

So will he pimp for us? I pay good money if he picks up
boys that I want to bed. Of course, I don't want him jumping in
the sack with us and I want to make that clear right off
the start.

How the fuck much does he expect for his truck and driving
and I assume I don't have to pay for his rooms and meals too?
Or do I?

Is any pimping he does extra? Be explicit since I ain't
buying no fucking pig in the poke.

There's a certain amount of "what did I expect" inherent in the very act of posting the topic ~ that I know, and that makes it not really surprising that I (or Suphot) would receive something along these lines sooner or later.
However, this piece of trash is the first time (in 4 years) either of has been the recipient of something like it, which in a way says a lot of positive things about the membership-as-a-whole of Sawatdee.
The wording, style, and use of certain words seems very familiar ...

Patexpat
October 27th, 2009, 10:01
Goes without saying Smiles that emails like this are from low life losers that I find totally repugnant, best rise above 'em. Not that it is difficult to do ...

Irish1972
October 27th, 2009, 11:38
I believe that 'Spike depends on advertising revenues for his subsistence lifestyle. Perhaps you would like to consider taking out an ad?

While I enjoy most of your posts and would be of the same opinion on a lot of issues, I cannot help but note that at least smiles is a "golden member" which means he has contributed to the board.

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is?

TrongpaiExpat
October 27th, 2009, 12:24

While I enjoy most of your posts and would be of the same opinion on a lot of issues, I cannot help but note that at least smiles is a "golden member" which means he has contributed to the board.

Although, he will not admit to being boygeenyus, funny thing is that he was a Golden Member. Then jinks banned him and he came back with several new names that were not contributors. So, in a sense he did contribute. Maybe he does not now contribute given that he is forever looking for that fine line that pisses jinks off and gets banned once again.

October 27th, 2009, 13:02

Why, have you seen my spamming for my company here? If I wanted to promote my business, I would certainly buy an ad.

A lousy $20 contribution does not give you the right to use this site for personal commercial purposes ad infinitum. Or perhaps I missed that somewhere in the board rules.

Irish twat.

October 27th, 2009, 14:01
A lousy $20 contribution does not give you the right to use this site for personal commercial purposes ad infinitum.Especially as Beach Bunny can be an arsehole for free.

Irish1972
October 27th, 2009, 16:22
Why, have you seen my spamming for my company here? If I wanted to promote my business, I would certainly buy an ad.

A lousy $20 contribution does not give you the right to use this site for personal commercial purposes ad infinitum. Or perhaps I missed that somewhere in the board rules.

Irish twat.

1) A once yearly post is hardly spamming
2) You are too afraid to let people know your true identity
3) Since when did you start making the rules and how do you know that is all he has contibuted over the years
4) You obviously did miss the point in the posting rules about flaming.
5) I obviously hit a raw nerve

Reply here if you wish and keep bumping the post you so strongly object to, or bring it to a PM I will be happy to respond!

October 27th, 2009, 16:52
I don't "strongly object" to anything, you Irish Drama Queen twat. I'm only here for the laughs.

And, by the way, I don't see your identity revealed here either.

Fucking leprechaun. Go eat a bowl of fucking Lucky Charms. They're magically fucking delicious. Twat.

October 27th, 2009, 17:20
I don't "strongly object" to anything, you Irish Drama Queen twat. I'm only here for the laughs.

And, by the way, I don't see your identity revealed here either.

Fucking leprechaun. Go eat a bowl of fucking Lucky Charms. They're magically fucking delicious. Twat.

Beach Bunny
Are we seeing you as you really are.. "fucking twat,fucking leprechaun, fucking etc"!!!!!!
Great choice of words from that educated two chairs and two computers office you run.

Had a bad hair day dearie? Now you really are down to the lower levels of life. Wonderful. :violent1:

Another bump for Smiles :notworthy:

giggsy
October 27th, 2009, 19:00
(CLICK TO ENLARGE)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/forum%20photos/photo3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/forum%20photos/photo2.jpg

Nice vehicle - car - taxi - truck.

Irish1972
October 27th, 2009, 22:54
Why am I the Drama queen, I am not the one banging insults on my computer like a rabies infected Rabbit!

My identity is known to many here, just not you.....although.....

I will not respond in this thread again (to you), I don't want it locked, I am happy to continue the debate by PM, but then that will not get you the attention you so desire will it!

October 27th, 2009, 23:08
Why am I the Drama queen, I am not the one banging insults on my computer like a rabies infected Rabbit!

My identity is known to many here, just not you.....although.....

I will not respond in this thread again (to you), I don't want it locked, I am happy to continue the debate by PM, but then that will not get you the attention you so desire will it!

Thats what I call Irish courage..........(Show us who you are) :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

TrongpaiExpat
October 28th, 2009, 00:23
You want to meet the Bunny?

[youtube:3huhzkt7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCI18qAoKq4[/youtube:3huhzkt7]

krobbie
October 28th, 2009, 01:26
It is quite clear to me that anyone that decries the the actions of a hard worker or just uses put-downs to inflame, have never met Suphot, who is both very well spoken and bloody hilarious to boot.

He has a keen sense of humour and the ridiculous and is in fact bloody good company and knows his onions, where his driver/taxi service is concerned.

Apart from all that ... he is honest, which in Thailand can be as refreshing as a G&T.

Good luck to Khun Suphot. Smiles please pass on my good wishes to him. I have enjoyed giving a bump.

All the best,
krobbie :yaya:

Brad the Impala
October 28th, 2009, 01:35
Apart from all that ... he is honest, which in Thailand can be as refreshing as a G&T.

I am sure that you are not suggesting that people in Thailand are less honest than elsewhere.

October 28th, 2009, 09:34
It is quite clear to me that anyone that decries the the actions of a hard worker or just uses put-downs to inflame, have never met Suphot, who is both very well spoken and bloody hilarious to boot.

He has a keen sense of humour and the ridiculous and is in fact bloody good company and knows his onions, where his driver/taxi service is concerned.

Good luck to Khun Suphot. Smiles please pass on my good wishes to him. I have enjoyed giving a bump.

All the best,
krobbie :yaya:

I suppose, coming from New Zealand (where the sheep are nervous) shit would sound a good deal to you................

October 28th, 2009, 13:57
I am sure that you are not suggesting that people in Thailand are less honest than elsewhere.Heaven forbid!

Smiles
October 28th, 2009, 14:49
I received another email today from the same scum who mailed the first one yesterday. This puppy is equally gross, and a good deal more so.
This kind of stuff is about as lowlife as one can be when hiding behind the anonymity of the WWW ... but people like this always end up giving little clues to their identities: a defining characteristic of worms like these being inherent stupidity.

In this particular case, take a good look at this copied email and especially note the rather crazed use of multiple question marks.

Anonymous Remailer (austria) <mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at>
to dnl7748@gmail.com
date Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 5:42 PM
subject car hire

to dnl7748@gmail.com
subject car hire

you can kiss my fuckin hairy asshole! I better be careful
cuz I look better than that geezer you have for a boyfriend!
What the fuck if HE MAKES A PLAY FOR ME??????

Yeah what then???? How are you knowing what the fuck he is
doing the minute your back is turned?????????????????

And why ain't you posten his prices and whether he pimps or
not????????????????????

I cant believe he gets his rocks off on somebody looking like
you do. Nah this whole setup looks pretty creepy to me!!!!
Now take note of two posts written by our Board troll, the distinguished Mr Andyinoz in a thread he started a few days ago at << gay-thailand/thai-leather-boyz-t18590.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand/thai-leather-boyz-t18590.html) >>
Each post is copied exactly as he wrote it (except for the red emphasis), and the email above is also exactly how the author wrote it.
Notice any similarities?

Why are there so many????????????????

Go to the doctor, and get yourself some anti-depressants. Really though, you should. Get that serotonin flowing! It'll make you feel a lot better.

And your opinion on LEATHER is ????????????

This overall use and similarity of multiple question marks, plus the stylistic affectation of leaving no space between last word and question mark in examples from both the email and one of the quoted posts is not definitive proof, but it's good enough for me.
Add to that a 'motive': i.e. I have called Andyinoz a message board troll many times now (mainly because he fullfills the criteria of a troll). My opinion that he is seems even more correct on each receipt of these scumbag emails ... especially this last, very incriminating one.
(A nice little side affect of these events is that all now know Andyinoz has a hairy asshole.)

I wonder whether Beach Bunny might not now have some second thoughts as to whether Andy Baby is a professional troll or not?

I should apologise to my guy for letting this crap derail this thread, but I cannot let this go. Not only do I have to put up with these poisonous emails from a board troll, I'm certain there's a reasonable possibilty that Suphot will (completely innocently) have much the same garbage in his email inbox.
These emails can easily be construed as 'Abuse of Board Membership', and in that case perhaps could be looked at closely by our board Admin.

Brad the Impala
October 28th, 2009, 15:52
Good enough for me too. He is the only poster that I have on ignore, with good reason, there is nothing worthwhile reading, and bile is so unattractive. Unfortunate that he has your and Pot's email addresses.

krobbie
October 29th, 2009, 01:12
Smiles, I also could have done without his rejoinder above, which makes as much sense as usual.

It must be getting close to your time being well and truly up andyinoz.

October 29th, 2009, 01:46
..... not definitive proof, but it's good enough for me.

Smiles, you overlooked the not unique but unusual use of Nah too.

I am afraid that it is a risk you take and, sadly, the price you pay for revealing your identity - something I have repeatedly warned about here. I have corresponded with a number of posters here by PM and I have no doubt that all are genuine (except in one recent instance, where I have no doubt that he is Sobraj!), but that does not mean that my assessment is necessarily correct.

Whoever and whatever he is, you are giving him more attention than he deserves.

October 29th, 2009, 02:32
I received another email today from the same scum who mailed the first one yesterday. This puppy is equally gross, and a good deal more so.
This kind of stuff is about as lowlife as one can be when hiding behind the anonymity of the WWW ... but people like this always end up giving little clues to their identities: a defining characteristic of worms like these being inherent stupidity.

In this particular case, take a good look at this copied email and especially note the rather crazed use of multiple question marks.

Anonymous Remailer (austria) <mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at>
to dnl7748@gmail.com
subject car hire

to dnl7748@gmail.com
subject car hire

not????????????????????

I cant believe he gets his rocks off on somebody looking like
you do. Nah this whole setup looks pretty creepy to me!!!!
Now take note of two posts written by our Board troll, the distinguished Mr Andyinoz in a thread he started a few days ago at << gay-thailand/thai-leather-boyz-t18590.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand/thai-leather-boyz-t18590.html) >>
Each post is copied exactly as he wrote it (except for the red emphasis), and the email above is also exactly how the author wrote it.
Notice any similarities?

Why are there so many????????????????

Go to the doctor, and get yourself some anti-depressants. Really though, you should. Get that serotonin flowing! It'll make you feel a lot better.

And your opinion on LEATHER is ????????????

This overall use and similarity of multiple question marks, plus the stylistic affectation of leaving no space between last word and question mark in examples from both the email and one of the quoted posts is not definitive proof, but it's good enough for me.
Add to that a 'motive': i.e. I have called Andyinoz a message board troll many times now (mainly because he fullfills the criteria of a troll). My opinion that he is seems even more correct on each receipt of these scumbag emails ... especially this last, very incriminating one.
(A nice little side affect of these events is that all now know Andyinoz has a hairy asshole.)

I wonder whether Beach Bunny might not now have some second thoughts as to whether Andy Baby is a professional troll or not?

I should apologise to my guy for letting this crap derail this thread, but I cannot let this go. Not only do I have to put up with these poisonous emails from a board troll, I'm certain there's a reasonable possibilty that Suphot will (completely innocently) have much the same garbage in his email inbox.
These emails can easily be construed as 'Abuse of Board Membership', and in that case perhaps could be looked at closely by our board Admin.

Nice Try Sherlock sorry to say I don't have a hairy arse, although it is a lot prettier than your boyfriends face.....You must have a Fan Club :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Smiles
October 29th, 2009, 12:58
" ... I am afraid that it is a risk you take and, sadly, the price you pay for revealing your identity - something I have repeatedly warned about here ... "
I understand the odds of bumping up against rock-dwelling idiots whenever one provides even an email address on message boards. I think I mentioned something along those lines in one of the posts on this thread.
But I'm reasonably content that I've (1) gotten some extra possible customers for my guy's business simply by the Hollywood Factor raising it's ugly head in this extra side effect, and (2) that Andyinoz is now identified as the troll he is.

October 29th, 2009, 16:46
If the hair on your ass is anything like that stuff you have attached to your scalp then you do have a problem. Did you have a perm that went terribly wrong?

I have had the displeasure of standing by you when you were having a spat with someone. The body definately needs a good toning up......but no that would be impossible,too much fat I am afraid.
Dont need to be an Einstein to see thru you.

PS. Do you stare at your ass often? I would have thought it too hard to turn your head around to look at yourself in the mirror.

48@gmail.com
subject car hire

to dnl7748@gmail.com
subject car hire

not????????????????????

Sorry to say I don't have a hairy arse, although it is a lot prettier than your boyfriends face.....You must have a Fan Club :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:[/quote]

Beachlover
October 29th, 2009, 18:23
Have to pity the man (Andyinoz)... old, fat, ugly, unintelligent and low emotional intelligence.

October 29th, 2009, 19:48
Gees...I understand from an aquaintance that the guy writes out parking tickets in Sydney. Strictly rumour.

C'mon lets have some love and understanding amongst us!!!.( Lordy Lordy) Think what he puts up with each day. :boxing:

Plus all Beachlover says. :love4:

Have to pity the man (Andyinoz)... old, fat, ugly, unintelligent and low emotional intelligence.

Beachlover
October 29th, 2009, 20:04
Hahaha... the lardy low life wears a neat council uniform and a broad brimmed hat to work then.

October 29th, 2009, 21:02
Gees...I understand from an aquaintance that the guy writes out parking tickets in Sydney. Strictly rumour.

C'mon lets have some love and understanding amongst us!!!.( Lordy Lordy) Think what he puts up with each day. :boxing:

And your point is ???????????????????( for Smiles of the apes)

October 30th, 2009, 05:04
Are you the full Oz dollar or only half a ten cent.

My, the more I think of you before me having that spat says it all. F**k was that hair awful.
Do you realise that what you are, is called "low life" in the most generious of circles. Happy ticketing. I wanna be a Sydney parking insector...I wanna be a Parking Inspector etc...thats the point or are you too dim to see it.
The thing is are you what is regarded in real life as 'the lights went out on the second floor.......help someone!.
Now your response is???????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????
Cmon lets get a bump for Smiles boyfriend.

And your point is ???????????????????( for Smiles of the apes)

October 30th, 2009, 06:17
Keep your wig on Hime we wouldn't want to see you cruising Sunee Plaza in a bald state :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Surfcrest
October 30th, 2009, 09:41
But I'm reasonably content that I've (1) gotten some extra possible customers for my guy's business simply by the Hollywood Factor raising it's ugly head in this extra side effect

Will you be getting your own reality show now?

kittyboy
October 30th, 2009, 14:23
IMHO - A once yearly advert for a truck for hire in Hua Hin is not abusing this board but it is up to the moderator to make the final judgement.

Making disparaging remarks about someone's significant other because they make an easy and convenient target are the actions of stupid cunts. When a person gets on a public forum a certain amount of abuse is expected and that is part of the fun. Abusing someone who does not participate on the forum to attack a forum member is pretty fucking chicken shit lame ass cuntiness.

Beachlover
October 30th, 2009, 18:38
Hey Andyinoz... are you the fat sweaty lard trying to find parking violations at Martin Place today? Looking all schmick in your daggy broad-brimmed hat and retard council uniform...

October 30th, 2009, 19:23
Andyinoz a Parking Inspector? Surely not!

I always thought all Parking attendants were knob heads, who get a kick out of upsetting others?

Perhaps I am wrong.

:evil4:

October 30th, 2009, 21:09
Do you know Bono I think that hairpiece on your avatar looks very much like Andyinoz. Amazing the similarity. :rolling: :rolling:

[quote="bono1love"]Andyinoz a Parking Inspector? Surely not!

I always thought all Parking attendants were knob heads, who get a kick out of upsetting others?

Perhaps I am wrong.

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 30th, 2009, 21:41
Edith was so distraught at Homintern's funeral she threw herself on the funeral pyre and is just dust and ashes now, mixed
in with The Colonel's.

giggsy
October 30th, 2009, 23:40
When the dust settled and it all turned out Homitern was not a colonel after all.Someone sent me a video from the funeral and it turns out he was a sea captain.Obviously members on SGT will want proof so I have added part of the video taken at Homi's funeral.If i'm not mistaken you can see TOQ sat in the front row.

[youtube:1m58a289]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVBGj6x32P0[/youtube:1m58a289]

October 31st, 2009, 01:28
Hey Andyinoz... are you the fat sweaty lard trying to find parking violations at Martin Place today? Looking all schmick in your daggy broad-brimmed hat and retard council uniform...

Did I upset you or something like that :happy7: :happy7: :happy7: :happy7: :happy7:

October 31st, 2009, 01:39
Take no notice ANDY,some members on here just try to rile you for no reason other then causing arguments.I know its hard sometimes to turn the other cheek but do you think BL'scomments are worth a reply???????????????????????????????????

October 31st, 2009, 01:46
Take no notice ANDY,some members on here just try to rile you for no reason other then causing arguments.I know its hard sometimes to turn the other cheek but do you think BL'scomments are worth a reply???????????????????????????????????

Be careful with your use of ?'s smiles might accuse you of stalking him and his thing and sending him nasty e-mails............................ :glasses7: :glasses7: :glasses7:

October 31st, 2009, 11:27
Andy it is funny how 7 minutes later to 'Dong Tan' you came up with that delightful reasoning. Did it posssibly take you that length of time to change handles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! ( what about a few of these instead) A bit better than those .......................................! :lam:

quote="andyinoz"]

Be careful with your use of ?'s smiles might accuse you of stalking him and his thing and sending him nasty e-mails............................ :glasses7: :glasses7: :glasses7:[/quote]

October 31st, 2009, 12:28
I know its hard sometimes to turn the other cheekTurning the other cheek with a hard-on can be rewarding however.

elephantspike
November 2nd, 2009, 21:32
This demonstrates why it is not a good idea to make your email public. If you just put it in your profile, it allows logged-in members only to send you email via the board and they cannot see your address. If you make someone a foe, they will not be able to email you.

Anyway, let me know if this problem persists, Smiles, and I'll get rid of the guy (But he will still have your email).

November 2nd, 2009, 21:35
Anyway, let me know if this problem persists, Smiles, and I'll get rid of the guy (But he will still have your email).

And he'll also be right back with a new alias in about two seconds.

Brad the Impala
November 3rd, 2009, 00:19

You should know...............

Beachlover
November 3rd, 2009, 15:41

So you are personally experienced with this modus operandi LOL.

gra46
November 3rd, 2009, 15:42
I dont want to really get into this but we all Know that this board is going backwards ,this thread just proves it ,I give smiles credit for not going off but should ignore this thread as it has brought out all the TROLLS
I sit back and read this board most times now and what a laugh it can be
Since certain members joined ,there has been personal attacks against members here,the attack is on these members that all they do is good for this board...
Now i believe it time that decent members here should put up a suggestion to the ADMIN to look at certian posters and delete there account /accounts
i will be the 1st to suggest that these accounts must be deleted and let this board move on in a way it was designed , i dont care what others really think of me ,im not licking Smiles arse it just that he been around since this board started and i only see that he posts on here for a good reason ,also he he is fair he can give and take abuse

THE 2 i believe accounts must be deleted is

1. BB
2. andyinoz
3,4,5,6,7,8,so on
is like a thai would say
UP TO YOU

LET THE TRUE MEMBERS HAVE THERE SAY

Brad the Impala
November 3rd, 2009, 18:31
A "TRUE MEMBER" would contribute to the running costs.

Smiles
November 3rd, 2009, 19:10
May or may not be interested, but the gutless pig Andyinoz has now sent at least one disgusting email to my guy.
I blame myself for being naive enough to post real email addresses, but on the other hand very happy that 99% of the Membership of this Board have proven to understand lines which should not be crossed on the WWW.
Trolls of course take full advantage of that general decency.

When I asked Suphot what he thought of the email, his first reaction was that Andyinoz perhaps is "sick" and a "very low person".
Indeed ... could hardly be expressed better.

Oh well ... one more bump for the business :headbang:

gra46
November 3rd, 2009, 20:48
A "TRUE MEMBER" would contribute to the running costs.
Brad it a free board no need to suck your way to the top , i choose not to contribute as all know i was Gra45 i lost the benefits to that without any explanation ,so why should I
Just worry about what i said about trolling here i see you cry when they turn on you

bao-bao
November 3rd, 2009, 23:52
Another perfectly good thread derailed by nonsense.
This one so spectacularly it rates a new picture to commemorate the event! :cheers:

Besides - it bumps the original message and allows me to put in a personal recommendation for the fine tour services of Khun Suphot, who got me around Isaan for a week in March of this year. I'll post about that in a new thread, though, thanks.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z56/khunbaobao/W-Train_wreck_1895.jpg

ceejay
December 11th, 2009, 01:46
And a bump for Suphot Tours
I got back to the UK over the weekend, after 3 weeks in Thailand and Laos. 6 days of that I hired Suphot, first to drive me to Surin for the elephant festival and then to drive me around (and show me around too). He's a nice guy, very knowledgable and nothing seemed too much trouble for him. The new car is avery comfortable ride, easily good for 3 customers. Suphot's a safe driver too (more than can be said for some of the others we saw on Isaan roads). All in all, I expect to use him again.
(pictures of elephants to follow)