PDA

View Full Version : Short Time Rooms - Sunnee Plaza Area

October 26th, 2009, 11:25
Grateful any info on short time rooms available at, or within walking distance , of Sunee Plaza. Nmae, location, price and quality of rooms would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jim

allieb
October 26th, 2009, 12:59
Grateful any info on short time rooms available at, or within walking distance , of Sunee Plaza. Nmae, location, price and quality of rooms would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jim

You can't miss this sign ist about 100 meters away from Sunnee almost opposite the hotel on the corner as you enter the street leading to Sunnee

cdnmatt
October 26th, 2009, 14:26
No idea, but I think pretty near every go-go bar has short-time rooms available up stairs, don't they? I used a short-time room once, cost me 200 baht, and that'll be the last time that ever happens. Since then, long-time only for me. Well, now it's no-time only.

travelerjim
October 26th, 2009, 16:35
Howards Hotel on Soi VC..

located on Soi VC..
steps from Sunee Plaza...
hotel has lift, clean rooms,
large bed... and
big shower for two :-)

300 Thai baht "Short time"...
day or night...(if rooms available)

Just ask at the desk...and...
if you want...
600 Thai baht one night.

ID and age verification of your guest required...
ID left at desk when you both check in...
for your safety and more...

tj

October 26th, 2009, 16:38
ID and age verification of your guest required...

Oh, well. There went Khun Punya's income from fans of Sunee Plaza.

bing
October 26th, 2009, 18:24
Mr. Bunny presents himself as a holder of the collective wisdom of the ages, but in the case of short time rooms at Howards he steped on his elongated ear. Most guys are at fans or at least tolerant of the Sunee Plaza, and Punya has been and still still is a fan of the guys on this forum. He runs a good guest house and is always working to make it better.

October 27th, 2009, 00:54
...Punya... runs a good guest house

Yes he does run a good guesthouse................ but Howard's is not it.

:alc:

Shuee
October 27th, 2009, 03:02
paradise inn hotel, exit sunee turn left, walk a bit turn right at little alley way, large hotel on your right, if you get to howards you have gone too far

opposite end of sunee, marina inn hotel, as you walk out of sunee its on your left

RS rooms opposite krazy dragon pub

or just ask the mamasans where, may even have loom upstairs

October 27th, 2009, 04:07
paradise inn hotel, exit sunee turn left, walk a bit turn right at little alley way, large hotel on your right, if you get to howards you have gone too far

opposite end of sunee, marina inn hotel, as you walk out of sunee its on your left

RS rooms opposite krazy dragon pub

or just ask the mamasans where, may even have loom upstairs

Are there many weavers in Pattaya or is thai your first language................