PDA

View Full Version : Bars and saunas of Saphan Kwai

lonelywombat
October 26th, 2009, 06:38
In another thread there has been discussion about Saphan Kwai.I copied this to start a new thread as it has not had much of a run for years.
The bars and saunas are listed at
http://www.dreadedned.com/directory/byarea/1/3/

A map of the area is also at dreadedned
http://www.dreadedned.com/directory/map/1/3/

If you have some insight, reviews and comments on the bars of Saphan Kwai, I would be interested to hear about them. It's a section of town not covered on this board often.

Be High is still the only gogo bar in SK with 7/10 more or less attractive boys.

Eagle has closed and the former mamasan (Mon, who speaks very good english) has moved to Heaven which is probably why this bar has more attractive lads than before.

In Charmming you will always find at least 15/20 boys ; this bar is known for having very nice boys. I was explained that there are two shifts of guys, one shift turning up every second day.

Other bars are karaoke but from what I saw there is definitely some improvement in the quality of boys. However do not expect the brown skinny ladyboy type ; although more and more farangs visit the area, boys are recruited to meet what thai customers expect.

More to come as my yearly exploration is still going on.

pong
October 26th, 2009, 19:39
sorry, mdear-but why the heck does that warrant a new post-this is over 5 years old. I just checked dr-ned due to someone else mentioning it-it opens with a gay festival for 2007 (or was that 2006?), I quite well remember myself having the ned written that Eagle was closed+demolished (hence this response)-that must have been a century ago!
the site thailandscene has a pretty updodate listing of gay places-but just adresses and some links. or try any of the other-and this-well known forumsites for a little less complete listing.
check cr--ingforse-.com for a fairly recent appraisal, incl the bar scene, sauna etc-AFAICR this dates from about late '08/early '09.