PDA

View Full Version : Where do the young and cute white guys hangout in Bangkok?

October 24th, 2009, 16:21
So I'll be visiting Bangkok next month. Care to share where all the white tourists hang out in Bangkok? I prefer them in their 20's and 30's as I'm not into oldies. :P

cdnmatt
October 24th, 2009, 17:03
Wrong country!

Try somewhere like Czech Republic. Both, Prague and Brno are worth a visit.

October 25th, 2009, 07:44
Yes, I stayed at Babylon last week. There were one or two cute white guys there each night.

7-9p seems to be a good time, since the selection thins greatly afterward. The handsome Thai tend to hang out in the locker room and then follow who they like into the darker areas (had a handsome boy pick me this way). It sounds like a good approach...

thonglor55
October 25th, 2009, 11:42
My place.

pong
October 25th, 2009, 18:38
Bottoms has the best answer-IMHO. All the southern isles-try the FMP=full moon party on Koh Pang An. It is not so much -for those who dont know that area at all- the Khao san road itself-thats for Thai now-but rambuttree and other nearby streets-just follow the crowd. But dont expect too much-they seem even more sticky to themselves as they would be on Ibiza, Mykonos or that island near MASS-USA.
OR: try a traveller forum aimed at them-like thorntree on lonelyplanet.com-and see what they all ask about=thats the places the tipical 1st timer is intent to visit.

October 30th, 2009, 11:30
My place.
so where is your place? send me a PM. :)

October 30th, 2009, 15:10
You will definitely not find them at @Richards on Friday evenings.

October 31st, 2009, 09:30
You will definitely not find them at @Richards on Friday evenings.Beach Bunny and I can vouch for that - we're regulars there/then.

Doug
October 31st, 2009, 18:10
The airport's international in-transit area.

October 31st, 2009, 20:46
So I'll be visiting Bangkok next month. Care to share where all the white tourists hang out in Bangkok? I prefer them in their 20's and 30's as I'm not into oldies. :P

Hmmm that's a difficult one.... but if you're looking for old, bald, fat, smelly, ugly g-string wearing white tourists
- Dongtan/Jomtien Beach is the The Place :rolling: :laughing3:

November 1st, 2009, 01:05
Hmmm that's a difficult one.... but if you're looking for old, bald, fat, smelly, ugly g-string wearing white tourists
- Dongtan/Jomtien Beach is the The Place :rolling: :laughing3:

haha! After spending the last week there, I can vouch for that. I'm on the pudgy side myself at the moment, so take this with a grain of salt...there are a few fit young guys at the beach but they are Russian tourists. Some of the boys trolling the beach are a long ways from cream-of-the-crop as well.

That being said, the boys that I spent most of the week with were umbrella workers...

Surfcrest
November 1st, 2009, 01:10
My place.

boygeenyus?

yedo111
November 4th, 2009, 07:25
White young attractive gay guys in Bangkok ?
I wish you good luck with the hunt , its like looking for a needle in a haystack.

:bot: