PDA

View Full Version : Two Night Silom Fantasy

October 24th, 2009, 12:31
I'm in Bangkok next week for three nights and thought I'd have a theme holiday. I want to pick up well-muscled working guys and try a different venue each night. Not interested in guys under 26 or so, so where should I go? I assume Tawan will be good for a night but where else? Like my guys to be able to speak at least basic English too.
Over to you.

October 25th, 2009, 18:16
my dearest friend WowPow

How many "dearest friends" do you have, anyway?

Beachlover
October 25th, 2009, 18:24
None that are actually reciprocated

October 25th, 2009, 18:33
They'll be waiting a long time, as I have no intention to ever visit the place, and surely it will be out of business soon (based on its wretched financial performance).

I just hope that the guy in whatever picture they have on their wall doesn't show up unknowingly -- as it's certainly not mine. The mysterious handsome guy in the pink polo shirt, perhaps? LOL.

October 25th, 2009, 18:43
Yes that's you you can deny it, you can run, but you can't hide, we saw you recently in sapan kwai and you ran with that nice karioka boy, so you must have some thing to hide :headbang:

We?

thrillbill
October 25th, 2009, 18:57
... I like buffed Thai men, (not boys) ... don't come to Pattaya..they're all skinny fem boys for the old farangs that want "boys? My suggestion is to go to Tawan Bar or go to GOD disco after 2am.. fi you are in good shape -- easy.

October 25th, 2009, 19:13
[quote="Beach Bunny":25c24znb][quote="Bottoms Up":25c24znb]Yes that's you you can deny it, you can run, but you can't hide, we saw you recently in sapan kwai and you ran with that nice karioka boy, so you must have some thing to hide :headbang:

We?[/quote:25c24znb]

Yes the Royal 'We', I forgot you have no friends do you :hello2:[/quote:25c24znb]

Was I alone when you saw me in Saphan Kwai? And who were you with?

TrongpaiExpat
October 25th, 2009, 19:23
my dearest friend WowPow

How convenient given that Terry can't comment on just how dearest you two were.