PDA

View Full Version : When are you going to Pattaya?

April 10th, 2006, 22:44
Hey Georgey boy bugger the bloody cars lets meet up and just get pissed. Then we can go to montys and sex tourist our way through his staff. After weve been sick in all his rooms we can then go for a few sherbats down the road at Niddys crook oh sorry mean nook. You game mate???

April 11th, 2006, 06:20
If you produce the amount of rage on the road as you do on the net you will surly end up in jail or dead. Or worse still, injure or kill some poor motorcycle driver or family.

April 11th, 2006, 15:51
I hope Edith is ariving this year... "Wheres the party OFFICER "?

Dear, Boy Gorge; AKA: Wimpy;

I am anxiously awaiting your travel dates so I can plan my trip 'around' them: Pattaya ain't big enough for the two of us, let alone the stairway--Or lobby--at Monty's--And I'm about half your...avoirdupois.

Since I won't be there to look out for you; be careful where you do the chicken dance; Mick started his, in China, and police stopped the show--Thought he had caught a case of the Bird Flu!
Actually, when I'm there; I will be looking out for you--So I can duck around a corner if I see you.
"Where's the party OFFICER?"...Don't you mean, "There was nobody driving, officer, we were all in the back seat!" "Yer ask, 'Why am I driving?'...Well! I'm too drunk to walk!" I think you should forget about the V8 hot rod and get a power-chair (The electric chair would be nice--But that's too much to hope for...sigh.). I saw an ad for a power chair that goes up & down stairs--But I'm sure someone would be happy to help you down the stairs--The 'quick' way...Think: Operation Push!

FYI: I saw a bit on telly this week about a lovely lady in Africa who was recently conferred the honor of Dame of the British Empire. She has an elephant sanctuary (No, I'm not suggesting you go there. I wouldn't wish you on her.)that, for forty years, has taken care of baby elephants--Many lose their mothers to poachers. She developed a formula for milk, that tastes like elephant milk: elephants won't eat anything but elephant milk for the first two years of their lives.
Anyway, when next you are sitting in a beer bar, and the boys come around with an elephant; the elephant may raise his trunk to you. This is a sort of greeting\the elephant wants to get to know you. (Yes, even you.) If you blow into his trunk he will remember you forever.
(I hope Beery*\Boy Gorge will stop reading before he gets this far--Not recommended if you've been drinking.)

L.O.L.A.,

Edith

*Beery Thai for Billy...a very astute observation.

April 13th, 2006, 19:23
Mid june to mid july. Hoping to find some slim smooth guys with longer hair cuts.

April 13th, 2006, 23:39
Well Aussie George you being there has just turned me off staying at Montys BB