PDA

View Full Version : Come on motherfuckers ... I wanna see you jumpin' ... !

Smiles
October 23rd, 2009, 11:20
Let's see now, how to relate this to 'Gay Thailand' so that jinks doesn't throw a fit and transport this puppy to the Land O' the Dead over in the Global Forum? Ok, let's try this: 'SANOOK!!!' (that should be good enough) ... and for some extra ammunition I will also attest to the fact that the DVD these YouTube videos were purloined out of (i.e. Madonna's Confessions Tour) is my 'THAI!' guy's all time favourites.

The Confession Tour DVD is in this farang's lowly opinion simply one of the best, most energetic, can't-keep-yer-feet-still tour videos ever made. And the old girl herself has never been seen as sexy and energy-filled as she does here.

So this is all about filling your gay heart with joy and 'THAI-style SANOOK!!' and getting yourself ready and hyped and gloriously exuberant for your next excursion across the sea to the land of, er, 'SANOOK!!!' and music. Your 'THAI!' guy will adore you if you buy it for him: 100-150 baht pirate copy just about anywhere.

This plaintive and beautiful song has within it a plea for gay folks to be able to express love openly (quite PC in fact), and contains some very creative and intricate hand/body choreography. Madonna never looked better.

[youtube:31w288dn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__2mW8szlDA[/youtube:31w288dn]

Try and stand still, grouchy, or pissed off at just about anything while watching this video could be well nigh impossible, unless you're Beach Bunny or Bottoms Up. These dancers make me feel wonderful, and make me want to have sex.
This is a really old song ~ one of Madonnas first hits if I remember ~ but this variation is as good as it gets.

[youtube:31w288dn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1UUXe78Dbw[/youtube:31w288dn]

The all time BEST version of Ray of Light ever made. Me and the old man started copying the dancer's weird-but-invigorating moves on the stage and on the runway . . . I like to walk like them on the street in the middle of the day.
Marge look like she's having a ball, and definitely loves it that the audience is having a ball.

[youtube:31w288dn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4747BF2wgY[/youtube:31w288dn]

'SANOOK!!!' m*therf*ckers!!!

Beachlover
October 23rd, 2009, 21:27
LOL... in the 3rd video, Madonna: "I want you to show me your fuck you attitide!"

She's a true conquerer. Still re-inventing herself at the age of 50.

October 23rd, 2009, 22:26
OMG, she so totally rules, thank u

Bob
October 24th, 2009, 11:30
Wow what's happening to you smiles, has the frost finally thawed after your long stay in Canada, is it the fact your under siege, living there with the king and all his security, even thou he is in hospital, or are you just reminiscing of better times, when you were full of life and the joys of living are slowly coming back to you, what ever it is now go to a club with your beloved who ever he is today, have a dance, surround your self with young Thai guys and there families your see you will smile again, you see. have a party get out meet people dont be stuck there in the doldrums :occasion9:

Nah, none of that. It's just he only has one dvd. I'll buy him another next week (perhaps something better like a Sek Loso concert dvd?).

Smiles
October 24th, 2009, 11:41
" ... Nah, none of that. It's just he only has one dvd. I'll buy him another next week (perhaps something better like a Sek Loso concert dvd?) ... "
I have two music DVD's I'll have you know ... the other one's J.S. Bach's Greatest Hits and I like to really annoy my guy on long car trips.
And if I hear the names 'Sek Loso' or 'Carabowbow' one more bloody time there'll be a mutilated Michiginanian hoisted on his own petard at the top of the central cheddi at Doi Suthep.

October 26th, 2009, 18:10
What an interesting post, nothing to do with gay Thailand, just a reincarnated old trollop who for some reason is adored by queens everywhere. Still, whatever keeps you amused Smiles...