PDA

View Full Version : I-Residence Silom

October 20th, 2009, 16:34
Last time I stayed at I-Residence (18 months or so ago) there wasn't a joiner fee. Does anyone know if this is still the policy.
Thanks for your help guys.

October 21st, 2009, 17:29
Hi, I am not sure about the joiner fees but you might like to reconsider staying somewhere else. There's construction of a new condo just behind the hotel. Friends who just stayed there complained that the noise is disturbing even till late evening.

October 21st, 2009, 21:19
Yes the residence is my favorite place to stay in Bangkok but only the suites, I love suite 5 as the beds are not so hard for me the other are harder.

No joiners and you cna have food and drink brought up to you the suites are 3 rooms in one wonder full bath room in the middle of it all great place to stay I had friend saty there the other day they love it no noise and nice lady lesbians Run it.
The one I stay in, is in Suriwongse Road not Silom though Gay Hotel.

http://www.laresidencebangkok.com/

That's a completely different, unrelated hotel. LOL.

Beachlover
October 22nd, 2009, 03:55
and nice lady lesbians Run it.

LOL... sold!

joe552
October 22nd, 2009, 04:55
lady lesbians? whatever next?

October 22nd, 2009, 05:01
lady lesbians? whatever next?

A lion that tries to type in English whilst licking it's own backside.......

:hello1:

October 23rd, 2009, 23:34
I'd much rather like my lions back side, at least i know it has not been fucked by all insundry, like yours :rolling:

The 'Top of The Class Language Teacher' strikes again, 'insundry' yet another new word to add to his gibberish lexicon......

:hello1:

Bob
October 24th, 2009, 11:41
I'd much rather like my lions back side, at least i know it has not been fucked by all insundry, like yours :rolling:

Presuming the use of grammar and proper spelling is possibly some indicator of the intelligence/educational level achieved, you've got a long climb ahead of you just to attain the rank of moron.