PDA

View Full Version : Hotel near Suvarnabhumi Airport

gra46
October 20th, 2009, 08:28
In December my flight Lands in Phuket first then i must take a domestic Flight to Bangkok,as i will be there late i need a hotel room for 1 night as close to the airport so i can get an early flight to Chiang Mai the following morning
All im after is something reasonable just to sleep in...

bottomdad2003
October 20th, 2009, 08:36
Try this one. Basic with shuttle between hotel and airport. About 900-1000 Baht for night.

http://www.queensgardenresort.net/

globalwanderer
October 20th, 2009, 10:08
I stayed there in September. Only 10 minutes from Airport, and they meet your arriving flight.

Single room available in December at 750Baht at http://www.r24.org/nj-travel.com/bangkok/queengarden/

October 20th, 2009, 10:14
And it's appropriately named, too. What more could a girl want?

blueboy
October 20th, 2009, 10:28
you may also wan to try http://www.bssuvarnabhumi.com which also does free transfers to ariport

gra46
October 20th, 2009, 10:40
And it's appropriately named, too. What more could a girl want?
Yes , you should know why

Beachlover
October 20th, 2009, 10:45
Do some shopping at one of the King Power duty free stores and they'll put you up in this big pink hotel near the airport and even organise a transfer... courtesy of corrupt police.

October 20th, 2009, 11:21
Do some shopping at one of the King Power duty free stores and they'll put you up in this big pink hotel near the airport and even organise a transfer... courtesy of corrupt police.

The jury's still out on that.

latintopxxx
October 20th, 2009, 11:24
beachlover...I've had the pleasure of visiting Thailand many a time...gotten up to quite a bit of mischief...and have never had a truly bad experience with the locals or the authorities...i reckon its gotta do with attitude and confidence...if u walk around looking/feeling like a victime...the sharks smell blood and you become prey....lighten up doll.....life is good....

On another subject, i too was looking for a place to crash as I arrive at 1am and didn't fancy driving to Pattaya ay night...logged onto sawatdee...problem solved.....thanks/obrigado/gracias/dankie/dank u/xie xie

Beachlover
October 20th, 2009, 17:27
True... I've never had a truly bad experience either.

October 22nd, 2009, 16:17
try convenient resort 02 327 4118
free to and fromn airport
i booked through agoda but they have their own website. under 700baht for 2

jinks
October 22nd, 2009, 22:23
Hotel at the right price AND help out poor hardup elephantspike :sex:

Click on the Agado advert and select a hotel near the airport.

I have one night at Great Residence Hotel for 600baht including transfers in and out.

Bob, gets a few cents for the introduction click through.

October 23rd, 2009, 00:13
Hotel at the right price AND help out poor hardup elephantspike :sex:

Click on the Agado advert and select a hotel near the airport.

I have one night at Great Residence Hotel for 600baht including transfers in and out.

Bob, gets a few cents for the introduction click through.

He could use a bit more cents/sense.