PDA

View Full Version : An amazing Report.The truth must be told Re: THE VENUE

jinks
October 17th, 2009, 00:47
Big feet, a FEW steps...... hardly that :laughing3:

In British terms, over half a mile, continental nearly one kilometre.

Apart from that, thank you for confirming that I made a good decision when I booked.

My Dates are in the diary, come for a drink.

TrongpaiExpat
October 17th, 2009, 02:04
I have been asked to investigate personally, as I am trusted to tell the truth, not wanting to ruin my up to now Perfect reputation, so .............

:laughing3:

OK, fess up who here has been asking LMTU to investigate anything?

cdnmatt
October 17th, 2009, 02:15
I honestly didn't like the show at the Venue much at all. I remember thinking to myself, "if I want to see a show like this, I'll goto San Francisco, not Thailand". So I went next door and played some pool with one of the waiters instead.

cdnmatt
October 17th, 2009, 02:36
its foot tapping, fast and you get carried away with how slick and professinal it is

Exactly! I didn't come to Thailand to see American-style shows.

To each their own though.

dab69
October 17th, 2009, 04:25
WHY does all this guys posts
have to read like "War and Peace?"

bao-bao
October 17th, 2009, 04:45
Well, LMTU/Cockalicky/Bottoms Up was right about ONE thing: that was a horrifying report. Apparently heтАЩs licking a few more asses than just the one he shows in his avatar. The sad thing is it may well be a good show, but with friends like that... They say there's such thing as bad publicity, but I'd be surprised if there wasn't a "cease and desist" waiting in his "In" box!

Even after running it through the translator it was a mess. Jesus wept.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z56/khunbaobao/LMTU-TRANSLATING.jpg

Patexpat
October 17th, 2009, 14:49
so as this was BU's first visit does this mean that all BU's earlier comments about how good the show and hotel are, were *SHOCK* made up?

Surely not? Please don't disillusion me BU! I need you to guide me! :notworthy:

Brad the Impala
October 17th, 2009, 22:19
I went with a open mind, ready to say it how I saw it, they did not know I was coming and they were very hospitable when they did find out I was there.

If they had known that you were coming they would have put out the red carpet for you. The one with the very deep hole underneath.

Anyway thanks for entertaining, and giving everyone the chance to feel superior, by providing someone to look down on. Takes the pressure off the "immigrants"!

October 18th, 2009, 17:36
Must be working, last night Saturday, The Place was packed,they were turning people away, the atmosphere electric, even the elderly Ozzie Drag Lady rocked them in the Aisles as Shirley Bassey..and I agree with Bottomsup, the new or temp Tommy replacement Hard Peced lead guy is a Hunk. Where do The Venue find them, handsome with real talent.

October 18th, 2009, 20:40
They may have been in "show business" for decades, but they have fuck-all clue how to run a hotel.

jinks
October 18th, 2009, 21:28
but they have fuck-all clue how to run a hotel.

Ask anyone from Blackpool, and you will get a correct answer.

October 18th, 2009, 22:32
LOL...expert hoteliers would know better than to open a place before it was ready. That is the very first "rule one".

And if you really knew who I was, you would know that I have nothing to be jealous of.

October 18th, 2009, 22:50
but credit where it jew

And Mazel Tov to you, too! LOL.

October 18th, 2009, 22:58
Ask the Sheraton that they only had the bedrooms ready nothing else including the path ways were completed.

Ask Hard rock the staff were still being trained as the customers were walking in for the first time.

Ask the new Dusit Hotel on Second Road, the pool was still being completed and the dining rooms had no cutlery for breakfast, it had not been delivered, so many teething troubles opening a new business, we are all human.

including you looking so nice in your pink Polo shirt, dont put your self down, you are quite handsome, in a strange way, well I know @ Richard dose not say you are, but credit where it jew. they are still waiting for your arrival again. when you helped to loose there sale. :violent1:

Does anyone know or even understand what this illiterate fool writes or tries to say?

:hello1:

Patexpat
October 18th, 2009, 23:15
Does anyone know or even understand what this illiterate fool writes or tries to say?

no, but I do find it strangely hypnotic wondering what utter garbage this fool will come out with next.

Oh let me guess ... something about me calling him a fool!

October 18th, 2009, 23:25

no, but I do find it strangely hypnotic wondering what utter garbage this fool will come out with next.

Your a looser. LOL.

October 18th, 2009, 23:46

Your a looser. LOL.

I think we all must be 'looser' Bunny as he's the only one in here who understands his own verbal diarrhoea....

Beachlover
October 19th, 2009, 04:29
I do have a good reputation, for straight talking and am well known for holding nothing back

Hilarious

LOL

Beachlover
October 19th, 2009, 05:03
with everything in the rooms you could wish for, in a luxury Hotel.your be well please you chose The Venue to stay in

One thing The Venue doesn't have (judging from photos/reports) is a good writing/work desk in each room. This is something every good hotel room should have now a days. A reasonably large sturdy desk (not next to the TV) to put your laptop on.

Also... considering the market The Venue is targeting, a small jacuzzi in each room could be a major differentiating factor. There's nothing like sliding naked into a jacuzzi with a cute boy in the privacy of your own room. :king:

It's not such a bad report once you take the time to read it...plenty of details... I just wish it was better written and more readable.

October 19th, 2009, 05:26
[quote="Beach Bunny":25n72nyr]They may have been in "show business" for decades, but they have fuck-all clue how to run a hotel.

I can tell you he will do all he can to satisfy your needs, with this million dollar investment burning a hole in his pocket, he knows, he just has to be better than any other Hotel in pattaya.[/quote:25n72nyr]

I think you'll find it's Ken's pockets and fingers that are burning............ :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

bao-bao
October 19th, 2009, 07:29
Also... considering the market The Venue is targeting, a small jacuzzi in each room could be a major differentiating factor. There's nothing like sliding naked into a jacuzzi with a cute boy in the privacy of your own room.

I notice the thread title has been changed from "horrifying" to "amazing" although the original was much more apt.

Beachlover, don't remind Bottoms Up/Let Me Lick You about this because I'd prefer not to run into him there, but on the same soi Venue's on is the Poseidon Hotel which DOES have rooms with Jacuzzis (designed to fit two) available - and lovely rooms they are, too. The shower area is off in that red tiled area you see in my pic from last year.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z56/khunbaobao/W-PosiedonJacuzzi-Dec08.jpg

Beachlover
October 19th, 2009, 09:32
Haha... thanks Bao Bao.

Sweet... now all you need for some gentle love making is a bottle of champagne and a cute boy to share it with :king:

Geezer
October 19th, 2009, 13:30
Must be working, last night Saturday, The Place was packed,they were turning people away, the atmosphere electric, even the elderly Ozzie Drag Lady rocked them in the Aisles as Shirley Bassey..and I agree with Bottomsup, the new or temp Tommy replacement Hard Peced lead guy is a Hunk. Where do The Venue find them, handsome with real talent.

Not surprising.

You both have the same illiterate writing style.

October 19th, 2009, 15:08
Beachbunny have you stayed at the hotel? I would like to know what negative experience you had?

gay-thailand/unbiased-review-the-venue-t18249.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand/unbiased-review-the-venue-t18249.html)

The hotel had been open for quite a while already, so teething pains are hardly an excuse.

Beachlover
October 19th, 2009, 17:00
Dont worry about a jacuzzi, the bathrooms in THE VENUE GAY RESORT has room for at least 8 stunning guys, with exciting power Showers, who wants to sit in every one else's Piss and Body smalls and falling skin.

The VENUE is a Party Hotel and you can really party in the Sound Proofed rooms, I had a party in the Poseidon Guest House, and was told to quieten it down, even though I had their 2 bedrooms apartment.

Of course there is a Writing table in the room, I'm sure we cant wait to see the book your half way through, cant you afford a computer now days, most guys send emails back to the old folks at home, but if you want one of those Fun Cartoon Cards, I'm sure your find a space to write to your aged mother.

Does anyone else picture him perpetually drunk?

October 19th, 2009, 17:03
Dont worry about a jacuzzi, the bathrooms in THE VENUE GAY RESORT has room for at least 8 stunning guys, with exciting power Showers, who wants to sit in every one else's Piss and Body smalls and falling skin.

The VENUE is a Party Hotel and you can really party in the Sound Proofed rooms, I had a party in the Poseidon Guest House, and was told to quieten it down, even though I had their 2 bedrooms apartment.

Of course there is a Writing table in the room, I'm sure we cant wait to see the book your half way through, cant you afford a computer now days, most guys send emails back to the old folks at home, but if you want one of those Fun Cartoon Cards, I'm sure your find a space to write to your aged mother.

Does anyone else picture him perpetually drunk?

Nope , just someone who has his head so far up his own backside he can't see the light of day......It might also answer the question of why he is so full of shit!

Beachlover
October 19th, 2009, 18:49
Beachbunny have you stayed at the hotel? I would like to know what negative experience you had?

gay-thailand/unbiased-review-the-venue-t18249.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand/unbiased-review-the-venue-t18249.html)

The hotel had been open for quite a while already, so teething pains are hardly an excuse.

Back to the scene of one of Bunny's epic slanging matches LOL.

TrongpaiExpat
October 20th, 2009, 00:40
with all the New extra bedding and everything you could possibly want,

The bed was my biggest complaint. So, by "New extra bedding" does that mean that the bed I slept on in June has now been improved? There was a little give to it if your pushed down really hard, but no padding at all. If the beds were improved, I might consider another stay.

The noise thing does not bother me, I don't hit the sack that early to be bothered by the music downstairs. Now, he's also claiming that there's triple glass on the windows? It was single plane on an aluminum frame in June, so were there some recent changes there too? Outside noise was not a problem and I had a room facing the street.

It's a funny lock on the door, you have to turn it and then turn it again in the same direction all the way around but once you get the knack it's easy.

Beachlover
October 20th, 2009, 05:02

Not surprising.

You both have the same illiterate writing style.

Hahahaha... the resemblance in writing style is uncanny and he (MoneyManager) only has 7 posts to his name. It's absurd LOL.

October 23rd, 2009, 21:28
Talking about hotel rooms, I cannot understand why it is so important that the hotel has to be "gay". I use to stay in the big hotel in Jomtien soi 5 with my Thai friend, which is perfectly ok, very friendly, nice rooms, and the VIEW from the balcony is wonderful! No problems about friends coming for parties on the balcony, no need to go to the front desk for the room key every time (can bring the key with you, although I suppose they don't approve of it). If you don't necessarily need the management and staff to be gay, I can recommend it. AND it's only a short walk to the Complex, or the bath bus even more convenient. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seing the show at the Venue.
PS: Lunchtime of booze is invited for drinks (not on my balcony), because I always mingle with Thais and sometimes missing a funny farang....

Beachlover
October 24th, 2009, 06:14
no need to go to the front desk for the room key every time (can bring the key with you, although I suppose they don't approve of it). .

Strange... I've only stayed in one place (not in Thailand) where you didn't bring your room key with you. What's the reason for this practice? (Handing your room key in at the front desk on the way out).

ceejay
October 24th, 2009, 06:35
Strange... I've only stayed in one place (not in Thailand) where you didn't bring your room key with you. What's the reason for this practice? (Handing your room key in at the front desk on the way out).
I suppose it's just a matter of where you've stayed. I'd say, in the hotels I've stayed in, in Europe and Asia, that it's the usual practice to keep the keys at the desk. It's for security - stops you losing it/having your pocket picked and having someone go over your room, makes it obvious if someone tries to walk through reception without picking up a room key and generally allows them to keep a better eye on who is coming and going.

Beachlover
October 24th, 2009, 07:52
I suppose it's just a matter of where you've stayed. I'd say, in the hotels I've stayed in, in Europe and Asia, that it's the usual practice to keep the keys at the desk. It's for security - stops you losing it/having your pocket picked and having someone go over your room, makes it obvious if someone tries to walk through reception without picking up a room key and generally allows them to keep a better eye on who is coming and going.

Oh, fair enough. I actually felt less secure leaving it and picking it up at the front desk. Whenever I picked it up all I said was my room number. How would they know I was actually staying there with multiple staff/shifts and so many guests' faces?

October 25th, 2009, 00:08
I'd say, in the hotels I've stayed in, in Europe and Asia, that it's the usual practice to keep the keys at the desk.

Ditto. As far as I am aware this is standard practice in most hotels (as distinct from back packers' flop houses), except for hotels that have a key card system.