PDA

View Full Version : US Embassy to visit Udon Thani & Pattaya....

travelerjim
October 16th, 2009, 19:20
Dear Udon Thani and Pattaya Area American Citizens,

The Consular Section of the American Embassy in Bangkok is pleased to inform you of a consular outreach visit to Udon Thani on October 28, 2009, and to Pattaya on November 19, 2009. Please come if you can!

In Udon Thani, consular staff will be available to provide services at the following location:

Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the Centara Hotel & Convention Centre Udon Thani, at 277/1 Prajaksillapakhom Road, Muang, Udon Thani, 41000, Thailand. Telephone: 04-234-3555.

The following consular services will be available during our outreach visits:

* Passport renewal applications ($75.00 or Baht 2550 for adult passports, and $85 or Baht 2890 for a childтАЩs passport)
* Notarial Services and Certified Copies ($30.00 or Baht 1020). This includes income affidavits for retirees in Thailand.
* Social security, VA, or other federal benefits question will be limited, but we will try to provide forms and answers

(Please bring exact change!)

NOTE: We cannot process extra visa pages during our outreach trips. We can accept applications, but the passports will have to be brought back to the Embassy for final processing the next day. The passports will then have to be picked up in person (or by a friend upon presentation of a letter of authorization signed by the applicant) at the Embassy. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.

Additionally, Consular Reports of Birth cannot be processed during consular outreach trips.

Further details regarding the location of the Pattaya outreach will be sent out in the next week or two.

If you have any questions, please email acsbkk@state.gov or call the American Citizen Services Unit at 02-205-4049.

We look forward to seeing you in Udon Thani on Wednesday, October 28th, and in Pattaya on Thursday, November 19th.

Sincerely,

American Citizen Services
U.S. Embassy
Bangkok, Thailand

October 16th, 2009, 23:44
US government officials in Pattaya? I bet GB will be halfway to Cambodia within 5 minutes of hearing this news.

Beachlover
October 17th, 2009, 07:19
Who's GB?

Koh Samui Luv
October 17th, 2009, 15:26
Who's GB?

George Bush

Beachlover
October 17th, 2009, 19:37
Thanks, but still doesn't make sense... why would George Bush be leaping to Cambodia after hearing this news?

Brad the Impala
October 17th, 2009, 22:12
GB sometimes means Gaybutton, infamous moderator! But I can't make the connection either, perhaps BB would enlighten?

Koh Samui Luv
October 17th, 2009, 23:05
Thanks, but still doesn't make sense... why would George Bush be leaping to Cambodia after hearing this news?

Look Beachlover, GB has been hiding out at The Venue and writing on this board under the name Bottoms Up. I thought anyone could have figured that out! Now does it all make sense?

Beachlover
October 18th, 2009, 17:47
Not entirely... I don't know what gaybutton was infamous for... but never mind.

October 18th, 2009, 20:30
GB is Gaybutton. Use your imagination as to why he would want to steer clear of US government officers.

DCbob
October 19th, 2009, 03:01
GB is Gaybutton. Use your imagination as to why he would want to steer clear of US government officers.
Sorry, you are the one with the rich imagination.
Go ahead, and tell me.

Beachlover
October 19th, 2009, 04:42

Tax evasion, I imagine LOL.