PDA

View Full Version : A.O.W.L provides a few T.I.T.'s and the odd L.A.F.F. ...

Smiles
October 15th, 2009, 15:34
The expat magazine in Hua Hin comes out, er, whenever it feels like it, and is available in many bars and restaurants for free.
It's name ('AWOL') is rather cute and it's loaded down with tongue in cheek stuff, mostly cheezy, but can be funny.
Hope you can have a laugh.

A compilation of some of last editions print entertainment from the metropolis of Hua Hin:

Noticed in the CLASSIFIEDS ('Personals')
"Are there any like-minded people
who are interested in miniature doll houses
living in Hua Hin; and who would like to get
in touch with a very enthusiastic miniaturist?
If so please email ... ******@hotmail.com"My first reaction when I read this one was to snigger something about some people having no lives, but then I took the high road: thinking instead that the ad could perhaps possibly be a coded message for pedophiles!!! :ura: to contact and meet up with the author?
What do you think?

AWOL goes directly for the TIT's
"OK SMARTASS, WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP MY CHANGE?"

The [new airport improvement] campaign includes police dealing with illegal taxi touts; free Wi-Fi in place by the end of the month; one hundred and twenty six internet terminals installed for travelers without laptops; upgrades to, and more restrooms; improving signs; upholstering all 19,000 cold metallic seats with tourquoise, peach, green and purple cushions that [would] brighten Suvarnabhumi's concrete-and-steel design; [b]and baggage handlers wearing uniforms with pockets sown shut to prevent pilfering."

AWOL's pathetic attempt at gay jokes :thumbleft:
"A QUIET PINT"

At the end of the bar of this tiny local in Liverpool sat Scouse.
He was having a few pints as usual when a short, well dressed and obviously gay man walked in and sat down beside him.
After 3 or 4 beers, the gay man leaned over towards Scouse and whispered, "Do you want a blow job?"
Scouse leaped up with fire in his eyes, knocked the gay man off his stool and smacked the hell out of him, He dragged him out of the pub and left him bruised and battered in the car park and returned to his seat at the bar.
Amazed, the barman quickly brought over another beer to Scouse and said, "I've never seen you react like that. What did he say to you?"
"I dunno lad," Scouse replied. "Something about a job".