PDA

View Full Version : GUN ATTACK IN GAY BAR.

Patexpat
October 15th, 2009, 13:02
*yawn* unnecessary hype

October 15th, 2009, 13:21
Was the "Kafuffle" served with custard or whipped cream?

October 15th, 2009, 14:26
Or perhaps the kafuffle 'melted on his mouth' upsetting the dinner........

:hello1:

October 15th, 2009, 15:31
Was there a Mae West drag act going on at the time?

October 15th, 2009, 15:48
Was there a Mae West drag act going on at the time?

There was some lion in the corner doing a "lick my own backside show"..... he had his head buried so far up his own backside that he didn't see what went on...............

October 15th, 2009, 16:07
There was some lion in the corner doing a "lick my own backside show"..... he had his head buried so far up his own backside that he didn't see what went on...............I was thinking more of Mae West's line "Is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?".

October 15th, 2009, 16:11
They are calling Jomtien the all NEW MIAMI Of South east Asia and if you are to read the news papers it sure is not much difference as far and Crime is concerned it has been brought to my Notice that A GUN Drama Played out in the latest Gay Restaurant and Rooming House on Jomtien Beach called BONDI.

A waiter was taking to a guy eating there when the guy jumped up and slugged the waiter on the head with the Butt of loaded gun, after a major Kafuffle they assailant ran and jumped in to a fast Car where the police were called Road blocks were set up and fortunate Ter criminal was caught with a LOADED GUN AND ALL WERE TAKEN TO THE POLICE STATION TO SORT OUT THIS MOST DANGEROUS INCIDENT SO BE VERY CARE WHEN YOUR EATING A SIMPLE MEAL IN tHE MIAMI OF sOUTH EAST ASIA YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

An aqaintance down there suggests to me that our highly regarded CUB reporter is to change her handle soon to KOD.....Kiss Of Death!! Bangkok Post,eat your heart out for not taking on this intrepid journo!!! Truth will out.
I think that Spike ought to start a 'Comedy for the Day' thread and let B/U be the moderator

October 17th, 2009, 17:01
Am I late in doing so or am I the only one who thinks Bottoms up is a complete idiot? After reading a few of his posts I had to ask myself is this guy for real?
A complete tosser!

Patexpat
October 17th, 2009, 19:34
Am I late in doing so or am I the only one who thinks Bottoms up is a complete idiot? After reading a few of his posts I had to ask myself is this guy for real?
A complete tosser!

yes, agree 100% with that observation Big Aussie!! And we are not the only ones ROFL !!!

Can be quite fun seeing how big a ditch he likes to dig before burying himself!

Beachlover
October 17th, 2009, 19:35
This is even more hyped up and dramatised than the worst of the tabloids...

Patexpat
October 17th, 2009, 21:13
Oh dear, now just who is the idiot, :

I think the answer is self evident.

October 17th, 2009, 21:47
Oh dear, now just who is the idiot, :

I don't think we have to have a poll on the answer to that question!

October 18th, 2009, 23:03
Yes we all know you would loose as all others have in the past, trying to catch me out. :protest:

The only think "loose" around here is your asshole, as one of your boys has recently told me.

Beachlover
October 19th, 2009, 04:34
This is even more hyped up and dramatised than the worst of the tabloids...

Hyped up dramatized, I dont think I'm a drama Queen, it must be you, all i'm doing is bring your attention to a good deal, I have looked through your History here, to find just about nothing going on, may be similar to your brain. :thebirdman:

Well we are all wondering what on Earth could possibly be going on in your brain as you excrete these posts...

In all seriousness, do you realise how terrible your writing is? Don't like to take put shots but it's hard to resist.

October 21st, 2009, 21:16
You sound as pissed as a monkey's wotsit.

Heard that before somewhere? Hahahahaha.

Beachlover
October 23rd, 2009, 08:54
I'm confused, Bunny... where are you getting all these quotes you italicise from?

October 23rd, 2009, 09:10
I'm confused, Bunny... where are you getting all these quotes you italicise from?

Oh, from around the web. This isn't the only place where BU/LMTU posts. Here's a doozy:

Hi Simon

I hope your excuse to "get out on the town" last night is all smiles today lol it was sure a lot of fun

I was thinking after reading your web page..... Who lived next door to Lionel Bart one of my dear friends for many years also he was 6 Reeves Mews South Kensington but Francis Bacon lived next door, in very scowled conditions you have a few pages to fill there with all his antics and the Pattaya connection with Jon Edwards who I use to have breakfast with twice a week in his RC Penthouse Apartment previously belonging to Louis Fassbind the previous Manager of the Royal Cliff Hotel Mr.. Pattaya they use to call him, also Johns Thai Boyfriend Joe whom I was dining with 3 nights ago is still battling with Johns first Boyfriend phillip who received the Lions share of all the estimated billion dollar fortune left buy jon amazing place Pattaya and the gay world of the 60s/70s are we not blessed we were there to live it Simon.

Amazing how your mind wonders when you start to think of the past if I wrote a book about what I use to see and do from the 60s onwards I think I would not be long for this world the alternative Pop scene............... Just one of the many scenes to my patchwork of a memory from the past lol

October 23rd, 2009, 10:37
How would I get my hands on a private email between you and your "best friend" if it wasn't posted on the web? LOL. Lunatic.

October 23rd, 2009, 10:49
@richards accounts -- like those of any business -- are PUBLIC and easily accessible to ANYONE with half a brain.

Of course, that would exclude you.

Beachlover
October 23rd, 2009, 10:58
LOL... the letter is online. I wonder why someone would publish all their private e-mails online.

Brad the Impala
October 23rd, 2009, 22:21
its obvious why some one would publish my private emails, they have not got a brain of their own to write anything interesting, and obviously they have no good friends to send emails to, poor brainless loners. :hello2:

These comments refer to Simon Napier Bell? He apparently published your email online.

October 23rd, 2009, 22:36
[quote="Bottoms Up":11aivxnx]
its obvious why some one would publish my private emails, they have not got a brain of their own to write anything interesting, and obviously they have no good friends to send emails to, poor brainless loners. :hello2:

These comments refer to Simon Napier Bell? He apparently published your email online.[/quote:11aivxnx]

probably hoping somebody could translate them into english for him

October 23rd, 2009, 23:38
It is writen in englsih its just you cant understand it, strange everyone else seems to. it must be terrible to be dislexic.

Dislexic...yet another word to add to his gibberish lexicon.......

October 24th, 2009, 00:40
It is writen in englsih its just you cant understand it, strange everyone else seems to. it must be terrible to be dislexic.

ok, hands up anybody (apart from BottomsUp's aliases) who can make head or tail of his posts?

October 24th, 2009, 04:19
[quote="Bottoms Up":3ph6wx5k]It is writen in englsih its just you cant understand it, strange everyone else seems to. it must be terrible to be dislexic.

ok, hands up anybody (apart from BottomsUp's aliases) who can make head or tail of his posts?[/quote:3ph6wx5k]

He does

Beachlover
October 24th, 2009, 04:21
*Hands down*