PDA

View Full Version : Australia for pooftahs

April 10th, 2006, 08:44
It's a competitive old world for immigration. The Aussies having been one of the first countries to pioneer immigration for gay couples where one was already an Aussie, are now taking it one step further. The Minister of Immigration in family-friendly John Howard's government has announced that many new immigrants will soon be able to bring their boyfriends with them - http://www.minister.immi.gov.au/media_r ... v06024.htm (http://www.minister.immi.gov.au/media_releases/media06/v06024.htm)

April 11th, 2006, 19:12
...not many doctrs especially in Thailand are poofs.
And worse news for you: not many Thai Doctors are proctologists and not many proctologists hang around perfect arseholes--So that eliminates, for you, about 99% of them before you even begin. Now, eliminate the straight ones, and you're left with a midget in the hills above Chaing Mai who removes...rectal problems...with a red hot fish hook after dailating the orifice by charging at you with a water buffalo horn full of hot tom yum gai strapped to his head. Anesthesia (Mae Kong) @ 200 baht extra...AYOR: May Possibly cause blindness, hair-loss, disorientation (You are deported from the Orient), explosion or a raging case of cannotgetitupitis: hopeless impotency.
By the way; Kee Lek (His Chu Len. Real name, PhlatPhloot Phloogitwidaphloyphloy.) charges 1,000 baht extra, plus S & H (Of buffalo horn, tom yum, fish hooks, rattles, drums and harpoon: in case fish hooks aren't enough.), plus travel expenses, for house calls.
Sydney, Australia would be a house call.

andrewcraig
April 11th, 2006, 20:04
Thats good,now all i have to do is find a THai Boyfriend who is a trained Doctor.
LoOKS easy,looks good,but not many doctrs especially in Thailand are poofs.

They do have gay parking policemen and prison officers who are looking for Straight hahaha guys to fuck them

Is there a rice queen sadist society in Sydney. Where do you get your kicks.

Dont be bashful share with us your deviant places.

April 12th, 2006, 10:41
I was playing tennis last Friday and on the next court were four very gay doubles players. They were speaking English and getting up my nose with all their shrill laughter and on court antics, I could hardly concentrate on my game. They were having such fun I didn't have the heart to complain.

I couldn't make out where they were from. So I asked my tennis partner and he said without hesitation Australia. I asked how he knew it as their accents not exactly queens English could have been any-thing. He said it was their beer gut that gave it away. They all had a kind of protruding stomach on stick legs and arms and then shoulders and pects like Arnold. Muscle Sheila's of sorts.

In the showers I asked one and sure enough they came from Australia. What I also found interesting is they showered in their underpants. They were all about my age and from the university whos courts we were on, I didnt know Australians were so shy, rather sweet I thought.

April 13th, 2006, 09:16
I didnt know Australians were so shy, rather sweet I thought.Australians can spot a pommie pooftah at 20 paces, mate - no wonder they kept their Y-fronts on. You're probably too young to remember a spoof vampire film where some American college boys had a "Fag Alert" warning if they thought there was someone taking rather too keen an interest in their "tackle" in the communal showers. Apart from the Fag Alert, my favourite line came from the female vampire with a taste for virgin boys who confessed to never having "tasted something so fresh since the Vienna Boys Choir was in town". Now what was the name of that movie?

April 13th, 2006, 13:07
I didn't think the shower attendant was a "pommie pooftah" he looks a lot like a Cantonese poofter. If they thought I was one they are badly mistook, I also wasn't speaking French just to throw them off scent, my tennis partner is froggy. He always beats me so I dont take too kindly to that nation of sh*t spouters. His tactic is to talk non stop a bit like Mr Andr├й le c*nt, whom he speaks incessantly about. Suppose the French have just the one good player who made it too Wimbledon even if no one knows him any-more.

Should I pack my racket for Bangkok or is it too hot for tennis? Even in the evening? Yes my French nemesis will be there, though not in my 'otel thanks alive. Hopefully he gets Songkraaned by a bucket of klong, as his mouth is always open it will be just the ticket.

April 13th, 2006, 19:36
Should I pack my racket for Bangkok or is it too hot for tennis? Even in the evening? There are better things to do with balls in the evening than play tennis. However I always encourage those who play games to keep up their pursuits no matter where in the world they may be. You can have no idea of the sense of schadenfreude Bald Fat Unfit Old Cunts like me experience when we get to hear of yet another contemporary (or, preferably, much younger person) dropping dead with a heart attack on the squash court

Aunty
April 30th, 2006, 18:05
Oh yes Australians, such marvellous understated people, polite, cultured, and educated. What more could one ask for. A truly magnificent country.

In fact to be perfectly honest with you I'm surprised that Christ himself wasn't born in Australia. I guess it had something to do with the fact that they couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.

May 1st, 2006, 00:31
In little old Arse End Of The World (English translation of Aotearoa) I guess Comrade Helen wouldn't have allowed the birth until they had entered a Civil Union?

May 5th, 2006, 20:53
one is reminded of the lines from the great Australian cultural film " The Adventures of Barry McKenzie" when the Aussie Barry was asked by a Hooray Henry at a London party "is it true Austalia is full of homosexuals ?"

to which our hero replies.."no that's just the publicity we put out to attract the Pommie migrants " :cheers:

Aunty
May 7th, 2006, 20:00
How do you get a one armed Australian out of a tree?

Wave to him.

May 8th, 2006, 07:55
How do you get a one armed Australian out of a tree? Wave to him.
Why are Kiwis so well balanced? They have a chip on each shoulder