PDA

View Full Version : DONT BLAME ME! I'ts Sunee Plaza news..

October 17th, 2009, 17:10
You're such a fukn cockhead Bottoms Up! Who in their right mind would heed anything you uttered?

TrongpaiExpat
October 17th, 2009, 19:55
The cockhead description fits to a tee but the information on the bars were spot on and useful. He then went into a totally unnecessary personal attack that was not useful and not accurate.

TrongpaiExpat
October 17th, 2009, 20:25
The cockhead description fits to a tee but the information on the bars were spot on and useful. He then went into a totally unnecessary personal attack that was not useful and not accurate.

Thanks Trongpatti, at least you have the Balls to admit the Information is spot on, may be you can go and give one of your in depth interviews of Sunee plaza, then we can all see what you really think of some of the Gay business in town as we already know you cnat stand one in particular. :pottytrain3:

I am guessing your referring to the VENUE? Where I actually stayed for 4 nights. I don't dislike it, it's just does not suit me. I will not be going back but others may love the place. Different folks have different tastes. vive la diff├йrence