PDA

View Full Version : Hotels in Cebu?

October 5th, 2009, 11:28
I'll be in Cebu in December and hoping to find a gay, or gay-friendly hotel in Cebu, nice price, maybe similar to Howards in Sunnee Plaza in Pattaya.

I appreciate any advice.

July 30th, 2010, 04:41
I'll be in Cebu in December and hoping to find a gay, or gay-friendly hotel....maybe similar to Howards in Sunnee Plaza in Pattaya....

Have you considered a couple of weeks in the Black Hole of Calcutta? It's not in Cebu but it's similar to Howards.

:rolling:

Wesley
July 31st, 2010, 01:28
I'll be in Cebu in December and hoping to find a gay, or gay-friendly hotel....maybe similar to Howards in Sunnee Plaza in Pattaya....

Have you considered a couple of weeks in the Black Hole of Calcutta? It's not in Cebu but it's similar to Howards.

:rolling:

if you want a decent place Alta gardens is a nice resort and so is Tamboli. both are rather high for locals maybe not for you.

August 1st, 2010, 19:38
Hello,

You may want to visit Plantation Bay in Cebu (I'll be there this November ^_^ ) I think it's one of the best hotels in the Philippines. It's a little costly compared to other hotels out there but it's a great hotel-resort where you can stay. I'm not sure if it's ok to post websites here so I'll just ask you to search it in google if you become interested.

R