PDA

View Full Version : The Venue Jomtien - New Show Premier Monday 5th October

October 5th, 2009, 10:05
Show Number Four ; Fourtunately we had the Foursight to call it Fourbidden.

However our initial indications are that Reservation for Opening night have exceed our Fourcasts.

If you already have a Reservation we ask that you be in your seats by 9-45pm and as Fourmerly advised any unoccupied tables will be released by 10pm sharp.

The show will run Four 4 nights Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

We ask that if you can Fourstall your plans and make arrangements for one of the following nights that would be very much appreciated.

If however you do not have a Monday night reservation we suggest that you be at The Venue no later than 9.30pm.

http://www.thevenuejomtien.com

October 5th, 2009, 10:21
Will "Born Free" be in the line-up?

October 5th, 2009, 21:54
What about the BINGO?
I read somewhere that you have BINGO everynight at 9pm. Do you still have that?

October 6th, 2009, 01:01
Does this mean Ray will be learning another song? :headbang: :headbang: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

blueboy
October 7th, 2009, 09:33
Excellent new show - worth the visit. Costumes are fab and dance routine great!

One small thing though - when Ray invites the waiters on stage, and ask them "what you do today?" and answer generally "sleep" - WOW - once a week ok but every night is awfully repetitive and very very boring. Maybe they are trying to fill the time, if so I would just put a video on.

aussie_
October 7th, 2009, 13:23
Excellent new show - worth the visit. Costumes are fab and dance routine great!

One small thing though - when Ray invites the waiters on stage, and ask them "what you do today?" and answer generally "sleep" - WOW - once a week ok but every night is awfully repetitive and very very boring. Maybe they are trying to fill the time, if so I would just put a video on.

I agree with the above comment.

Otherwise the show is excellent and a high energy performance from all concerned.

It is the first time that I sat through all sections of the show and there are some very good looking dancers on stage.

Well done to everyone at The Venue !!!

October 7th, 2009, 14:16
Well I have seen many shows in Thailand and I'm happy to report that on monday night the new show was really very good.
last night I was in Bangkok with a thai friend and we went to see a show. what a dump the show was crap the drinks where 260 Baht each. I will not be going back there. Tonight I will be going to the Venue lovily staff great show
the only gay bar to be in Pattaya. Well done to all. I loved it.
and it's my last night in Thailand

October 7th, 2009, 14:45
Well I have seen many shows in Thailand and I'm happy to report that on monday night the new show was really very good.
last night I was in Bangkok with a thai friend and we went to see a show. what a dump the show was crap the drinks where 260 Baht each. I will not be going back there. Tonight I will be going to the Venue lovily staff great show
the only gay bar to be in Pattaya. Well done to all. I loved it.
and it's my last night in Thailand

Don't worry. If everything is running fine we will be online Thursday night (Thai time) with a 20minutes report about the new show in The Venue. I saw the first cut already. My cutter said: "It is so difficult to put 20minutes from 2 hours record together because every minute is so perfect."
But I think for all who never seen any show of the Venue it will be a good impression. We will show more of the entertainment of The Venue in the future because it is the best quality of show you can find in Pattaya. I was there with the TV team on Monday and last night again alone. It is a must see for everybody who come to Pattaya or live here.
Tomorrow night on www.pattayagaytv.com (http://www.pattayagaytv.com)
You will love it.

October 8th, 2009, 13:05
My cutter said: "It is so difficult to put 20minutes from 2 hours record together because every minute is so perfect."

A quote deserving comments ...

... Buy him a chain saw
... Give him a box of matches
... Try an acid bath

Nevertheless, with 20 minutes on the screen we can safely stay at home and not visit

October 28th, 2009, 17:19
I went to the show last night. The facility is beautiful and the staff are handsome. There are a lot of high quality shows in Thailand, even at the go-go bars, so for me the show didn't really stand out above the others.

The highlight of my evening was ordering a B52 and having it arrive at my table on fire. They can't do that in the US anymore due to fire concerns. Fun!