PDA

View Full Version : Tak gay scene?

October 1st, 2009, 21:11
Hey everyone. Im just wondering if there is any gayscene in Tak province. I'm stuck in rural tak and its driving me crazy and Bangkok is so far away! Any tips would be great

October 1st, 2009, 22:15
You're kidding, right?

October 2nd, 2009, 16:51
lol that's what i thought

pong
October 2nd, 2009, 19:34
know this town only from the busstation-change for Mae Sot etc. Doubt if here is anything specific gay-as in any Thai provincial town-and to quote some knowledgeable one from other fora-ask the local hairdresser-haircutman.
Closerby-just 1 hour-is Sukhothai and 1 hour more Phitsanuloke-and both have a, though not thriving, smaal gay scene. In Suk the dream bar/disco, in/on Phi-loke were several quotes from passers by having a great time there-maybe there is even a search function on this forum.
or try the new style generation tools-gayromeo and the like.

catawampuscat
October 3rd, 2009, 00:37
paulo, :hello2: welcome to our friendly forum.. Just wondering why one might end up in Tak. Teaching?
Missionary? other?
Let us know if you find any action..
Some of the guys in distant corners of Thailand make trips
to Pattaya, BKK or Chaing Mai for a long weekend..
If you stay in Tak, you may find a lad elsewhere, willing
to relocate with you and take care of you, especially if you are not past it age/weight wise..

October 3rd, 2009, 04:29
Let us know if you find any action..
Some of the guys in distant corners of Thailand make trips
to Pattaya, BKK or Chaing Mai for a long weekend..
If you stay in Tak, you may find a lad elsewhere, willing
to relocate with you and take care of you, especially if you are not past it age/weight wise..

You mean to say there is a place in Thailand (Tak) where there are no boys about who might need help for a sick buffalo?

:cheers:

catawampuscat
October 3rd, 2009, 09:11
I once helped buy hogs as a dowry for a boy's in-laws and the piglet's food as well.. One day he told
me mama-in-law killed the pigs and that was the end of that.. A twist on the sick buffalo tale..
He also wanted me to pay for an addition to the in-laws house and we could even put in
air-conditioning for my visits.. I declined and would continue with this multi-year saga, but I
don't want to further derail paulo's thread and be tacky :evil4: ..

RonanTheBarbarian
October 6th, 2009, 05:33
Well, there are ten guys from Tak on Gayromeo, so that i a start I guess.

Surely one of them will be able to tell you where the meeting place is?