PDA

View Full Version : change of style for White Knight.

witchhunt
September 29th, 2009, 19:24
I have never been a fan of White Knight and have had gastric problems from eating there.I was surprised that the new owner has
handed over the restaurant to the thai staff to try and make a go of it. The Buffet is gone and it is breakfast,lunch, dinner a la carte.
On impulse only I tried their breakfast which at least was to be served hot and freshly cooked.

It was no better or worse than anywhere else except it was served with a giant teapot that served at least 3 cups.

I hate teabags in cups/mugs.I have often thought the Yank idea of bottomless cup of coffee would go very well in Pattaya.
So a bottomless pot of tea was the closest and I really enjoyed it. Same cost no extra.

Back home I noticed all the officeworkers lining up for their take away coffee with their discount cards. Buy 10 coffees get one free.
Ther is an idea there.

If the breakfast are similar to all other cafes, then a similar gimmick could make the difference.
Maybe someone can use this idea. From what I have seen, thais want to raise prices because of low season. This idea might not appeal to thais but to farangs it might be useful.

markie1
September 30th, 2009, 13:25
Well i must say i always enjoyed Breakfast at the white Knight, Especially the pot of Tea,one of the best breastfasts around that area.