PDA

View Full Version : Bottoms Up makes false claim

September 29th, 2009, 09:36
It just came to my attention that Bottoms Up has added to his signature line a claim that the blog Shamelessmack.wordpress.com is his. This is completely untrue. I've only just noticed it and have no idea how long this has been going on.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg37/macaroni21_2008/sawatdee-gay-thai/bottomsuplie.gif

The fact that I control the blog is easily verifiable. If anyone asks me via private message what are the titles of the next few posts coming up (on 30 Sept, 3 Oct and 5 Oct Thailand time), I can tell you in advance. Bottoms Up will not be able to do so.

I request that Bottoms Up promptly removes the false reference from his signature line.

Smiles
September 29th, 2009, 10:16
" ... Bottoms Up makes false claim ... "
Any other news?

September 29th, 2009, 10:18
It would be more newsworthy if Bottoms Up made a true claim.

The most hated man in Pattaya (as he has been described to me) strikes again.

Impulse
September 29th, 2009, 11:04
I know from his posts that BU comes across as an exaggerater and a bullshit artist.BUT...He is very charming if you met him in person,and even if he doesnt come across very well on these boards,I will always apreciate the help he gave me four years ago in Thailand when I was going thru a very bad time in my life. Thank you Let me tell you,I can asure you that your not the most hated man in Thailand.

September 29th, 2009, 11:10
your not the most hated man in Thailand.

Isn't that sweet? Two illiterate peas in a pod.

September 29th, 2009, 12:54
AS if we give a SHIT................

TrongpaiExpat
September 29th, 2009, 13:14
If you send Spike a PM I am sure he will remove it. Really, you don't need to prove to us that your not LMTU. He can't hide is identity no matter how many names he uses. I really don't understand why he gets away posting as Hay Guy on Gaythailand when there was so much drama with him being banned at that board. The mod that was the center of all the drama now just seems to ignore him which is not a bad idea.

I am sure that Silom has not given him permission to link his blog either. LMTU used to have his own add for the VENUE, I wonder if they asked it be removed too?

Anyone that claims that LMTU in person is not obnoxious is either just as obnoxious or totally oblivious---not that being oblivious is a bad thing.

September 29th, 2009, 15:46
I know from his posts that BU comes across as an exagerater and a bullshit artist.

Well, at least you are correct about something (which in itself is quite unusual).

Edit: How strange (or indicative). This has moved forums while I was replying, but nothing else appears to have been done nor have any replies been made to an equally important request for guidance on Posting Guidelines. Jai Yen ... Jai yen ...

September 29th, 2009, 17:46
i wonder if Google language tools can translate this into English?

witchhunt
September 29th, 2009, 18:36
Is it any wonder that Thai real estate men trying to sell property in English to farang, are considered to be talking gibberish.
There must be an MBA course for Thais trying to learn English gibbershit. We all know who would be the teacher.

catawampuscat
September 30th, 2009, 09:33
Isn't it queer that rocket misspells the same words and way as bottoms..

Clue: what poster constantly misspells you're with your?
Same poster who misspells soul as sole and many other homonyms as well..

Well, there isn't a rule against using more than one handle or if there is, it isn't a sin, but it is just
silly to post under a second handle and defend yourself.

Note to Trongpai: heyguy or haygay? got gaybutton to act and heyguy's recent false posting about the
sale of a beer bar in Sunee Plaza was closed or removed on gaybutton's forum.. funny, another false claim..
well, I imagine Smiles isn't surprised..
Note to Beach Bunny: somehow most detested sounds better than most hated but I guess
I am just splitting hairs with that one.. :dontknow:

Impulse
October 1st, 2009, 03:50
Isn't it queer that rocket misspells the same words and way as bottoms..

Clue: what poster constantly misspells you're with your?
Same poster who misspells soul as sole and many other homonyms as well.. Its time for Kor tose to come in and put this to rest,as he did for me when I was accusing beach bunny as being one and same as romania.Ive never used the word sole for soul,come on Cat.I may not be the best speller here but dont put me in the same CATagory as Bottoms up,please.
rocket wrote:
I know from his posts that BU comes across as an exagerater and a bullshit artist.

Well, at least you are correct about something (which in itself is quite unusual). The only thing Ive been wrong about was the BB and Romania association.And that was because another poster planted that seed in my head.They post similar and joined on back to back days.I was wrong and I apologised,something you never can admit to(being wrong): I was just kidding about wishing for an alien to come down and eat you btw. I know BU deserves his fair share of crap,but to be called the most hated man in Pattaya is ridiculous.That should be reserved for the Indian tailor on beach road who pretends to have seen his dear lost relative on the street when he just wants to sell you a cheap suit.

catawampuscat
October 1st, 2009, 07:04
well, I admit to drawing a quick conclusion based on little evidence but bottoms has been known
to have a few other handles and talk to himself in the past.
After all you couldn't really be bottoms and beach bunny.. it is too much to even imagine.
:dontknow:

so easy to ruffle bottoms up :laughing3: If anyone can translate his postings, there should be a contest for best
decoding of the gobblygook.. then again,maybe best to leave some mysteries on the forum..

I do apologize to rocket for the insulting comparison..

Beachlover
October 1st, 2009, 19:00
I already pointed out this sometime ago in a passing post but I don't think anyone noticed.

Bottoms Up... I agree your previous signature was misleading. Putting "me: _______" in front of Mack's blog makes it look like it's your own blog. But this has been fixed in the new signature.

Mack... couldn't you have just PM'd Bottoms Up instead of making a big deal about it? Although it's understandable you would be annoyed not knowing how long this was going on for.

October 1st, 2009, 21:09
Mack... couldn't you have just PM'd Bottoms Up instead of making a big deal about it? Although it's understandable you would be annoyed not knowing how long this was going on for.

Mack would probably be even more (or at least equally) annoyed if he knew that in his recent PM to me Bottoms Up said that the blog was Beach Bunny's!! Fathom that one out if you can.

Rocket, it must be nice to have only ever been wrong about one thing! Unfortunately I have been wrong a number of times here, despite the impression you and others may have, and each time I have said so (as a search would confirm). That, presumably, means that you have been wrong twice??

Impulse
October 2nd, 2009, 06:29
Ok Gone fishing,youve said the magic word....twice. Maybe instead of being wrong twice,I am more like a broken clock,right twice everyday.But thats good enough for me.

Smiles
October 2nd, 2009, 11:26
" ... I have been wrong a number of times here, despite the impression you and others may have, and each time I have said so (as a search would confirm) ... "
What word or phrase would one put in the Search engine to find the two 'wrong' incidents out of 1600+ posts?

Try this: I entered the word "wrong" in the 'Search for Keywords' field, and "Gone Fishing" in the 'Search for Author' field and up came this: search.php?keywords=wrong&terms=all&author=Gone+fishing&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/search.php?keywords=wrong&terms=all&author=Gone+fishing&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search)

As can see, the result was 11 pages of posts, all with the word "wrong" highlighted in a charming yellowy colour. So there's the easy part already done for you. So knock yourselves out if you want to wade through 11 pages.

October 4th, 2009, 13:12
Silly man "Gone in the head", you need to get stronger Glasses, Beach Bunny, never owned this site "HE WRITES ON IT" thats all.

I have never read it, much less written on it. More porky pies from the most hated man in Pattaya.

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 4th, 2009, 16:02
such accolades are like winning an Oscar..we want to know more about the judging panel :notworthy:

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 4th, 2009, 16:20
OK..I admit..I had a look.

October 4th, 2009, 22:42
Silly man "Gone in the head", you need to get stronger Glasses, Beach Bunny, never owned this site "HE WRITES ON IT" thats all.
May be if you contact smiles...... he is good at finding things that are lost, give him a discription of your brian, he might find it for you, even if it is very small, Gone Fishing.

I doubt if even Smiles could find my brian - I try to keep him hidden away!

Now do you believe me? :tongue3:

Why now? Why me? No-one else has before!

I must confess, though, at times you can be quite amusing in a Thai joker type way (the type where you laugh at someone less fortunate, rather than with them).

catawampuscat
October 6th, 2009, 01:43
I hope O'Booze had more luck finding his missing acquaintance than GF's mindboggling mission for Smiles to find the
missing brain.. I have always thought lmtu can't be all bad if he has loyal friends like O'Booze. There are men
who have dwelled in Pattaya who are friendless and end up alone with a bottle of liquor, after having alienated
even the other bar flies..
Some of these losers even are banned from their regular bars and the worst of the lot from several bars.. :crybaby:

October 6th, 2009, 08:39
Dearest Bottoms Up,

I write this note to you, darling son, in hope that you listen to some good maternal advice. You are my child even though you are fully grown and there are times that I feel I must try to set you on the better path.

You were wrong to attack macaroni21 when he pointed out that you had, inadvertently, I'm sure, claimed authorship of his blog. A polite young man would have explained the error and apologized for the mistake then moved to more pleasant things.

Instead you launched a puerile attack against everyone you deemed to have taken umbrage with your error.

I have told you before that your reputation is the only thing of value that you possess and lashing out is never the right thing to do. Most people prefer to let sleeping dogs lie and rebuke unprovoked attacks.

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should and I want to remind you of what I used to say to you as you dashed out the door to frolic with your chums. Remember, I always said "Play nice, darling, play nice."

Next time, beloved son, just say "I'm sorry; it was an error". Your friends will appreciate your humbleness and others will appreciate your candor.

As ever, I love you.

Your mother

Bob
October 6th, 2009, 09:50
Dearest Bottoms Up,
Your mother

Ah, you should have spanked him a whole lot more....

October 6th, 2009, 10:11
Dearest Bottoms Up,
Your mother

Ah, you should have spanked him a whole lot more....

And sent him to a better school.

catawampuscat
October 6th, 2009, 22:58
I am sure Ms. Up had her hands full raising Cain.. I do hope Ms. Catawampuscat aka Ms. Catpus doesn't
make an appearance here or Ms. Smiles, Ms. Trongpai, Ms. E.Spike, Ms. Beach Bunny , well you
get the message ...
Once we leave the school yard and advance into our teens, men usually stop using others
guys mothers when they want to make a point.
Funny, no doubt but open to abuse and it is time for little boys to grow up imho...

I used the more politically correct title of Ms. instead of Mrs. as marriage is not a prerequisite
to having children and I just like being p.c. at times.. :8(