PDA

View Full Version : Now that Leks has closed

bucknaway
April 10th, 2006, 04:49
Now that Leks Boys has closed, anyone have any idea if they will sell any of the things associated with or owned by the bar?

A few of their dancers had some leather items I would not mind getting my hands on....

April 10th, 2006, 16:15
A few of their dancers had some leather items I would not mind getting my hands on....

Let me guess...jock straps?

American Teacher-old
April 10th, 2006, 16:39
This was a quick closing and so unfortunate. I know however, that the bar has had troubles for quite some time now. It's just a little darker (and perhaps a bit more romantic) over at the Nook! I have not heard of a sale yet -- I am wondering how far in debt the owner may already still be -- and therefore perhaps the contents inside have been "frozen."

I will keep an eye out -- and should be one of the first to hear if any sale should arise.

Fondly,
Chris

April 10th, 2006, 16:51
DELETED

April 10th, 2006, 22:52
I went to leks only once and stayed about 10 minutes. For a guy who worked at Boyz for years there wasnt much that rubbed of there. Dreadfull place and show. So im not supprised its folded

April 11th, 2006, 04:42
and should be one of the first to hear if any sale should arise.

A great moment to extend, Chris, whit your charming talent, you can make Leksbar in to a trendy high class bar ! Niddy's Leks boy bar ! The best place to offer your super cocktails .

A challenge in your life ?

Greets, Chris, from Chris .

bucknaway
April 11th, 2006, 11:15
Well.... I want to buy some of the leather gear they have. One is a leather harness and the other is leather cuffs for the arms and legs....

Can you imagine the fun I could have with those things?

Let me guess...jock straps?

April 11th, 2006, 23:48
Gee Baziel you seem to be friendly with Chris mate.Im surprised you didnt add a few kisses at the end. Has he been bending over forwards to help you out Baziel?

Gee Mister Sydney alias BG, what is wrong white being friendly ?
Seems to me, you have a problem white people go are friendly except when they friendly to you mate !

So Bill, i did keep the kisses at the end for you !

:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

American Teacher-old
April 12th, 2006, 09:38
Still no word on whether or not any of the costumes or interior belongings will come up for sale. My assumption is that it will not, and said items will be used for back-payment and/or used in the future renting price of the property. The for rent sign has recently been placed on the door. In addition, its next door neighbor Sundance Karaoke has also closed and been sold to new owners. No word yet as to what will open up in its place.

-Chris

April 12th, 2006, 19:15
Well Hon, I know of someone who knows someone who is considering the lease on these premises. Rumour has it, Darling, that a go go will reopen, but with an 80's theme - that is 80's retro music - do you all remember those days???? Culture Club Human League Visage Dead or Alive Duran Duran Wham and of course those fantastic early gay disco anthems that will never be surpassed.................Although only a rumour, something a bit different, aimed to cash in on the crowd who lived through the 80's and now visit pattaya and have spending power it does seem quite a goer and a fun place to visit drink hang out and OFF of course.

I have provided my thoughts to the person who has an interest in this bar, and my feeling is it could be rather successful - who knows???????????? Too much same same has not really proved to be that successful. My only concern was that the boys did NOT dress 80's style - leg warmers, fluro, dreadlocks, frills, ripped clothing (which is BACK in fashion), single glove aka michael jackson or those horrid Frankie says or choose life tee shirts. Those really were the days Darl........

Up2U
April 12th, 2006, 21:27
"The for rent sign has recently been placed on the door. "....just curious, anybody know what the rent might be?

American Teacher-old
April 13th, 2006, 10:54
Though I have no official word on the price of the rent -- I know it is very high. Many area business owners said that they heard it was around 50,000 per month. All you have to do is contact the owner of the Day/Night Hotel for the real details.

Fondly,
Chris

April 13th, 2006, 17:55
[/quote]You forgot to mention Boy George ,Paul.[quote]

MR Sydney, Honey, Boy George WAS Culture Club and I did mention them!

For the others, in regard to the rent - it surprising how many experts there are in Sunee Plaza.......................So ready and willing to pipe up on the issue!!

April 13th, 2006, 19:35
Leks a go go and the karaoke .

http://upload3.postimage.org/96499/IMAG0018.jpg (http://upload3.postimage.org/96499/photo_hosting.html)

April 14th, 2006, 05:32
Hey Baziel,thats not LEKS,LEKS is around the corner on the right.

It is Leks mister Sydney, look at the wall , it says LEKSBOYZ.

The picture has been taken from the karaoke and part off it is Lekboys !

I bring this picture to illustrate what this treat is going about.

bucknaway
April 17th, 2006, 09:48
Yesterday I went to Washington DC and found a leather shop and purchased a harness. So I guess I am only mildly interested in buying go-go-boy leather gear.

I also wore it out Saturday night to the Fireplace bar and even had a few drinks sent over to me. It made an old man feel good :)

The only drawback is that it is a dragqueen magnet :(

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=827
http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=828