PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya GAY TV

jinks
September 28th, 2009, 17:01
http://pattayagaytv.com/

Some interesting faces captured.

September 30th, 2009, 04:14
Thank you Sawatdee-Gay-Thailand.com

Just back from Wild West Boys from the "Mama Mia Night" It was a good show and also erotic some times. We hope to be online with the new edition on Thursday Night (Thailand time)
We plan to be online with a new report weekly on Thursday. I am sure you will enjoy also this new edition.
By the way Thank you for all the good feedbacks by mail.
All greetings to Marvin reached Marvin already.
We hope to inform & entertain you more
www.pattayagaytv.com (http://www.pattayagaytv.com)

colmx
September 30th, 2009, 06:00
Hi PGTV
Nice site so far and looking forward to the next update!

Where is the presenter (Marvin?) from?
He sounds Fillipino... But i presume he is Thai?

September 30th, 2009, 06:13
Well sorry to say this, I had to stop the video after 5. minutes, I dont want to look at fat farang in ladies dress. thinking they are funny, each to his own pleasure, but what the heck I am in Thailand, not in someplace in england. Peace. :hello1: :headbang:

colmx
September 30th, 2009, 06:28
Then you missed all the sexy boys from North pattaya dancing!

By the way PGTV -where are this troupe from?

October 1st, 2009, 03:03
Well sorry to say this, I had to stop the video after 5. minutes, I dont want to look at fat farang in ladies dress. thinking they are funny, each to his own pleasure, but what the heck I am in Thailand, not in someplace in england. Peace. :hello1: :headbang:

postAuthor: colmx ┬╗ Wed 30 Sep, 2009 7:28 am
Then you missed all the sexy boys from North pattaya dancing!

By the way PGTV -where are this troupe from?

I got some feedbacks regarding these Drag Queens same like you wrote hansiThe2 - Hope we can compensate it for you with our next edition because we will show you a selection of Pattayas Sexy Boys + the report about the "MamaMia Night" in Wild West Boys

The hot dancers in the report of Bondi Beach Bar are from Nap disco.
Hope we are Thursday Night (Thai Time) online with te new edition

zinzone
October 1st, 2009, 11:18
"Well sorry to say this, I had to stop the video after 5. minutes, I dont want to look at fat farang in ladies dress. thinking they are funny, each to his own pleasure, but what the heck I am in Thailand, not in someplace in england."

Agree these fat old farangs dressed up as women are disgusting. Can anyone tell me how they are able to work in Pattaya?
They I guess do not have work permits, so assume they are being employed illegally and working illegally, and no doubt if the Thai Immigration Department are informed then these foreign katoeys will be arrested, taken to Court, imprisoned, fined and deported.

As to Pattaya Gay TV it appears to be sponsored by the 3rd rate bars featured on it.
What a joke.

Bob
October 1st, 2009, 11:21
Can anyone tell me how they are able to work in Pattaya?
They do not have work permits, so assume they are being employed illegally and working illegally, and no doubt if the Thai Immigration Department are informed then these foreign katoeys will be arrested, taken to Court, imprisoned, fined and deported.

Not my cup of tea either. But, while you're at it, how is it you know they don't have work permits? (or are you just presuming they don't and providing ignorant musings?)

zinzone
October 1st, 2009, 11:27
Can anyone tell me how they are able to work in Pattaya?
They do not have work permits, so assume they are being employed illegally and working illegally, and no doubt if the Thai Immigration Department are informed then these foreign katoeys will be arrested, taken to Court, imprisoned, fined and deported.

Not my cup of tea either. But, while you're at it, how is it you know they don't have work permits? (or are you just presuming they don't and providing ignorant musings?)

I guess they don't have work permits-I have edited my original posting- and also there are plenty of Thais who can dress up as women so unlikely even if they applied they would get work permits, plus kindly do not use the word ignorant to me as I raise a perfectly legitimate issue.

Bob
October 1st, 2009, 11:39
plus kindly do not use the word ignorant to me as I raise a perfecly legitimate issue.

It's a perfectly legitimate issue to ask the question if these grand old falang dames have work permits, presuming it's any of our business. But it is rather ignorant to say they don't have work permits when you don't have a clue whether they do or not. An accepted definition for the word is: "unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge", and that would seem to fit.

zinzone
October 1st, 2009, 11:44
plus kindly do not use the word ignorant to me as I raise a perfecly legitimate issue.

It's a perfectly legitimate issue to ask the question if these grand old falang dames have work permits, presuming it's any of our business. But it is rather ignorant to say they don't have work permits when you don't have a clue whether they do or not. An accepted definition for the word is: "unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge", and that would seem to fit.

As you agree it is a legitmate question to ask, then maybe the drag queens or the bars employing them to perform can tell us, right?!

Bob
October 1st, 2009, 11:50
I don't really care, it's none of my business. But carry on, Sherlock.

RichLB
October 1st, 2009, 13:00
I really like the concept of PattayaGatyTV, but similar to the previous posters I was dismayed to see the focus on aging drag queens. As comic/nostalgic relief, perhaps they ar entertaining to some, but to the rest of us (let's face it) they are an embarrassment. I was hoping to forward the link to some farang friends of mine in the states to encourage them to come to Pattaya, but after viewing these videos, I fear it would discourage them. These "entertainers" are not representative of Pattaya or even gay life. If the site insists on showcasing them, perhaps the name of the site should be changed to something more in keeping with what they show case - it certanly isn't gay Pattaya.

Beachlover
October 1st, 2009, 19:22
I agree... more cute Thai boys please. And the presenter should be shirtless.