PDA

View Full Version : Scandle, Bankrupcy and Dramas in Boys Town again.

luvthai-2
September 27th, 2009, 18:46
Do we really need to dig up this kind of dirt?

September 27th, 2009, 18:59
once again brought to you by the UK's answer to FOX news - http://www.andrew-drummond.com

Beachlover
September 27th, 2009, 19:08
The events surrounding Boyztown are very sad indeed... especially with that 28 year old gay Brit who died. Pretty ruthless stuff.

Patexpat
September 27th, 2009, 20:15
At any time, never mind the current world wide economic crisis, it is reprehensible that anyone would find a businessman bankruptcy titillating and a source of entertainment.

September 27th, 2009, 20:26
Whatever one might think of Andrew Drummonds reporting anything that reincarnates interest in the two 'Nice, and above board Scottish Gentlemen' from Pattaya gets my vote.

Once again LMTU has done them a favour by bringing the article to everyones attention............

:cheers:

Patexpat
September 27th, 2009, 20:37
Whatever one might think of Andrew Drummonds reporting anything that reincarnates interest in the two 'Nice, and above board Scottish Gentlemen' from Pattaya gets my vote.

Once again LMTU has done them a favour by bringing the article to everyones attention............

but what relevance to Peter Storrow?

TrongpaiExpat
September 27th, 2009, 21:26
I have met Peter Storrow a few times here in Bangkok. He is one of the nicest guys I have had the privilege to meet.

puckered_penguin
September 27th, 2009, 21:36
I have met Peter Storrow a few times here in Bangkok. He is one of the nicest guys I have had the privilege to meet.
Why was it a privilege?

September 27th, 2009, 21:38
"Scandle, Bankrupcy and Dramas".

At least you were able to spell one out of the three correctly. There may be hope for you yet.

September 27th, 2009, 21:45
Oh dear you are behind the times, all that is refuted in Court as hear say and gossip, like Robin Hood fantasy and guess who won and it was proven not to be true, so lets all be fair and balanced. you must no beleive all you read in the Newspapers look at the proof below.

If you take the time to read Drummonds article you will note that he is to appeal that outcome.

I was also lucky enough to have known Iain Macdonald who dispite being a little naive would never have left a will (at the age he was) leaving his wealth as stated in the proceedings to another mans boyfriend.................

This is a link to the 'Odd Will' in question......

http://www.andrew-drummond.com/?page_id=81

September 27th, 2009, 23:52
SORRY WE ARE ONLY TALKING ABOUT THE FACTS HERE, NOT FANTASY, HE MAY BE GOING TO APPEAL, THAT TIME HAS LONG GONE !. IAN KNEW HE WAS DYING, SO I'M SURE HE HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO SORT OUT HIS AFAIRS.

If you know so much about Iain (not Ian) LMTU then please enlighten us as to why 'when he knew that he was dying' he didn't bequeath his wealth and share in the business to his own delightful Thai boyfriend? Also, if the boy friend of the gentleman (who happened to also be a witness to the will) became over night in Thai standards so very rich with a half share of a going hotel and bar, pray what happened to him, did he return home and buy everyone in his home village a buffalo leaving the said property to be run by the love of his life? Or perhaps he was so much in love he signed his newly acquired half share over to him, maybe in exchange for some gold and a ladies gold Rolex watch!

catawampuscat
September 28th, 2009, 01:45
I do recall reading a scoop, years ago, about Mr. Starrow buying Throb/Splash and what a great
businessman he was and what wonderful things would unfold.. It was as if he were the 'Second Coming'.
The same scoop reporter is now on the other side of the fence and I wonder if there was a falling
out..
It really doesn't matter, but if you recall Monty and his 5 Stars establishments, praised to the hilt, until
the big falling out, you might see a pattern. The owners at Venue are due soon, as this scorpion can't
resist stinging.. No doubt, lmtu will respond with a story about this poster running from the Thai police,
hiding out from the taxman, running a major Ponzi scheme or maybe just a lawn care business in Florida..

While this whole affair appears to be in the public domain, it isn't anyone's business unless you
are involved.. Some people just enjoy other people's problems..
It is a shame when big players have difficulties and one can only hope there is a way out and a happy
ending..
The former owner also ran into major difficulties.. Choke dee to both..

elephantspike
September 28th, 2009, 01:50
I'm closing this thread. Everytime this issue is aired on a Gay Thailand message board it leads to trouble. Remember Dreaded Ned, anyone?