PDA

View Full Version : Aromatherapy Massage Tips

September 25th, 2009, 16:59
Tips 1

An aromatherapy massage combines the benefits of massage therapy with the use of essential oils.
They can have many different effects on the mind, body and spirit, and make an aromatherapy massage an uplifting experience.

Essential oils are an aromatic essence distilled from a single botanical source and are renowned for their sedative, stimulating and analgesic properties. They have many different therapeutic uses.

A few drops in the bath, for inhalation, or added to creams and lotions can be very pleasant, but the most relaxing and therapeutic use is through aromatherapy massage.

The Benefits of Aromatherapy Massage

Massage, dates back around 4,000 years where massage was used in traditional Chinese medicine where it was used as a healing therapy.

The benefits of massage affect the body as a whole and it particularly influences the activity of the following areas of the body:

Musculoskeletal, circulatory, lymphatic, and nervous systems.

Massage is a тАШhands-onтАЩ therapy and there are many variations, ranging from a gentle stoking and kneading of muscles to firmer, deeper, manual techniques.

Many studies have shown that massage therapy is an excellent way of reducing stress. Many people from all walks of life enjoy regular massages for this reason.

With the correct techniques and the right blend of essential oils, an aromatherapy massage can provided symptomatic relief to a variety of problems.

Stress for example, can cause and exacerbate many chronic problems including digestive problems, migraines, hypertension, back ache and muscle tension.

An Aromatherapy massage can be an effective way of inducing relaxation, combating stress and ensuring continuation of good health.
======== :king:

Candle Paradise Spa aims at providing guests with the best & unique spa therapy. We also ensure all guests will wholly experience the supreme spa enjoyment with our spa services, materials & environment maintained at the starred quality.
www.cpspa-bkk.com
tel: 02-251-1009

September 25th, 2009, 17:05
A couple of massage tips from the Bunny:

Tip One: have your masseurs sit on my tip, and maybe I'll come for a massage at your spa.

Tip Two: buy an advertisement, you cheap bastards.

cdnmatt
September 25th, 2009, 18:29
Tip Two: buy an advertisement, you cheap bastards.

Exactly. Or if you're going to try guerilla marketing, at least be a bit creative. For example, go hire a bunch of people in India for $3.60 USD/hour, have them become active members on every Thailand message forum and mailing list, and put your spa in their signature. Then have them go to every review site, and explain how awesome your spa is. At least that way it's a bit subtle, and you get a pretty decent bang for your buck.

Beachlover
September 25th, 2009, 20:45
Add some value to the forum before you start spamming it.

So your business is now labeled as one that spams forums with unsolicited advertising.

September 25th, 2009, 22:19
Sadly, this is yet another business that is going to learn the hard way that spamming is the quickest way to turn people off, rather than attract them. The Niddy Burger Syndrome.

Beachlover
September 26th, 2009, 09:08
I read about "Niddy's Nook" somewhere... what happened to them? Maybe they were spamming the board as well...

Surprised this thread wasn't removed yet.

September 26th, 2009, 12:25
Niddy's Nook spammed the board ad nauseum, until they were a huge joke and everybody hated them. Then they went out of business.

TrongpaiExpat
September 26th, 2009, 13:11
Also, it was a bad product in a poor facility in the wrong location. Everyone but the owner knew this from day one. Ironically Niddy was actually an excellent cook, his catering service produced good food, but for some reason at the nook the food was substandard.

I am not sure the annoying posts/spam on Sawatdee had all that much to do with it's downfall. There are actually people visiting and living in Thailand that have never heard of the Sawatdee board.

I have never been to this massage venue but this aromatherapy therapeutic claims always seem hokum to me. Is this a farang owned business? Is the poster Thai or Farang? Add copy does not seem like a Thai would compose those words unless he's really educated and knows his way around there, their and they're.

September 26th, 2009, 15:46
They obviously cut and paste it from somewhere.

And talk about bad location...in a parking lot next to a slum.