PDA

View Full Version : Gay Singapore report...

Beachlover
September 23rd, 2009, 19:04
Singapore is great... The service is fantastic. Everywhere you go, they're keen to serve you... friendly, smart people everywhere.

Stay in Chinatown:

- Lots of nice boutique hotels with lots of character here... try the New Majestic Hotel (upscale) or Keong Saik Hotel (budget)

- Historical part of the city... really friendly and interesting streets to explore

- Great eateries on every street... cheap, delicious food at the outdoor hawker centres. Singaporeans are obsessed about their food.

- Has an MRT station so you can get anywhere in Singapore (inc the airport) quickly

- Most of the gay nightlife is nearby within easy walking distance here, which is fantastic. You can walk from place to place via these quaint, friendly streets. Really nice area to go for a walk at night.

- Other places you might stay are Orchard Rd, Clarke Quay (lots of straight clubs and nightlife) or Geylang (red night district).

PLAY Club - look on Utopia for the location:

Went to Play on the first night. Plane touched down at 10pm... checked in at 11pm... strolled into PLAY at 11:30.

This is definitely where the younger crowd go. People tend to hang together in groups so it was hard to meet someone at first. I was by myself my first time there and feeling shy with all these groups around. After a while I caught the eye of a cute Singaporean boy... we boogied away for a bit... one his grinning friends jokingly pushed our heads together to make us kiss... how romantic LOL. The poor boy lived a long way (expensive taxi ride) from the Chinatown area and the MRTs (train) had stopped so I helpfully invited him back to my room (5 mins walk away) to spend the night :D

Taboo Club

Went to Taboo the second night... this is where the older crowd seem to hang... not that old though, ranging from early 20s to older guys. This places felt friendlier and much easier to meet someone.

Sadly, I was tired and had an early flight the next morning so went home early to sleep. Only went in to check it out for next time.

For non-gay clubs, Ministry of Sound at Clarke Quay is awesome... if you are with some friends, I highly recommend a visit to check it out.

Saunas

I heard www.absolute.sg (http://www.absolute.sg) is the most happening sauna but I didn't visit any others for comparison.

Lots of cute Singaporean boys horny with pent up needs here :D .... It's worth visiting on Friday nights when they have their nude night. At 7pm everyone strips off and gets nakey... lots of eye candy.

Massage

I found Oasis in Chinatown (www.ospa.sg (http://www.ospa.sg)) to be the best place for a good quality massage. They are very friendly. You can tell the masseurs are well trained and the massages are consistently outstanding every time I visit. Different from the Thai massages so worth visiting.

PS. Anyone recommend any other places in Singapore? All this is from my limited experience of 1-2 night stop overs so please add to it if you've been there!