PDA

View Full Version : krazy Dragon Update

MARK
September 23rd, 2009, 12:38
Update on the Krazy dragon to scotch the rumors that are abundant at the moment,

We are open we never closed we did pay are fine of 2000bht for breaking the law which is fair and they have a point the legal age for a Thai customer to drink in a bar is 20 whether we like it or not.

We have received a serious warning from the powers to be to follow all the laws that are required to keep our license or they will not be so lenient next time.

I think this is a fair response to the situation on their part.

Mark

Some pics from 15th September.

September 23rd, 2009, 13:19
We have received a serious warning from the powers to be to follow all the laws that are required to keep our license or they will not be so lenient next time.

What does the law say about employees ejaculating on table tops?

MARK
September 23rd, 2009, 13:41

The same as it does about prostitution in bars?
Or smoking or or or or or or all the other issuesтАЩ they can pick up on.
Its do as I say not do what you want itтАЩs up to the powers to be how much they push we all know that !

Beachlover
September 23rd, 2009, 15:06

Hey, Gone Fruity should look this up LOL.

zinzone
September 23rd, 2009, 15:11
I suppose the pictures with the faces etc blackened out is because the boys are so effing ugly, as per is usual with your bar Mark.

Serious warning: Get yourself some decent trade on the stage, for goodness sake!

September 23rd, 2009, 15:11
Fabulous - I'm arriving Sunday afternoon.

September 23rd, 2009, 15:34
Fabulous - I'm arriving Sunday afternoon.

The late flight from Cardiff?

Or the early flight from Melbourne, perhaps?

September 23rd, 2009, 16:01
[quote="Copper Pheel":10vg3dzb]Fabulous - I'm arriving Sunday afternoon.The late flight from Cardiff? Or the early flight from Melbourne, perhaps?[/quote:10vg3dzb]I see you've received the email invitation to meet @Richards on Friday night.

September 23rd, 2009, 16:06
No, I'm still awaiting said email with baited/bated breath and piqued/peaked interest. But how will we meet Friday if you don't arrive until Sunday?

September 23rd, 2009, 16:09
No, I'm still awaiting said email with baited/bated breath and piqued/peaked interest. But how will we meet Friday if you don't arrive until Sunday?Heavens, it's Pattaya where I'll arrive Sunday. I've just sent you another email.

September 23rd, 2009, 16:22
[quote="Beach Bunny":qnpi0pf7]No, I'm still awaiting said email with baited/bated breath and piqued/peaked interest. But how will we meet Friday if you don't arrive until Sunday?Heavens, it's Pattaya where I'll arrive Sunday. I've just sent you another email.[/quote:qnpi0pf7]

The Colonel, in Pattaya? Who do you think you're fooling? And to what email address are you sending these fantasy emails?

MARK
September 23rd, 2009, 17:12
I suppose the pictures with the faces etc blackened out is because the boys are so effing ugly, as per is usual with your bar Mark.

Serious warning: Get yourself some decent trade on the stage, for goodness sake!

Now see there we have it one law IтАЩm not braking
Having ugly boys is not against the law so I will stick with my 40 boys and you take your trade to a bar that you are happy with the looks of the boys! LetтАЩs hope they are still open. :thebirdman:

Dodger
September 23rd, 2009, 17:18
Mark,

That's great news.

I don't visit your bar too often, although have enjoyed it the times I did.

Any news on the rumored closing of those other 4 gogo's?

Dodger
September 23rd, 2009, 17:23
Mark,

As an after thoought.

If the law states that no one under the age of 20 can enter a bar, although the legal age for those employed in the bar is 18, then what does one do if they invite a boy off the stage to share a drink with them. Is the boy then considered a customer, or is he still considered as a worker because he's dressed in only his underwarer?

If the later is the case, then it may be best if we bring our 18 y/o dates to the bar in their underware.

Any advice.

MARK
September 23rd, 2009, 17:29
Mark,

As an after thoought.

If the law states that no one under the age of 20 can enter a bar, although the legal age for those employed in the bar is 18, then what does one do if they invite a boy off the stage to share a drink with them. Is the boy then considered a customer, or is he still considered as a worker because he's dressed in only his underwarer?

If the later is the case, then it may be best if we bring our 18 y/o dates to the bar in their underware.

Any advice.

He is dressed in shorts or has his own clothes on his ID is in a folder behind the bar for the police to check to verify he works that bar.

catawampuscat
September 23rd, 2009, 21:29
I had the misfortune several years to enter Krazy Dragon with a friend of a friend, who loudly commented
that all the boys were ugly.. This farang was and remains the ugliest of farangs..
After a while, he saw a skinny waiter with a bad complexion and long hair and very fem. The farang proclaimed
finally, he saw a hot boy and this was the one he offed..
I found his choice to be the least attractive guy in the whole bar and learned (not for the first time)
that beauty is in the eye of the beholder..

One farang's ugly boys is another farang's wet dream..
If you don't like what you see, move on out and stop trying to impose your perceptions of
whats hot and whats not on others..

I applaud Mark for his anger management and for having to put up with anonymous posters
trying to hurt his business, which is an oasis and a strong favorite of mine and many others.. :hello1:

Dani69
September 23rd, 2009, 22:36
hear hear one mans meat is an other mans poison..... congrats to Mark for being up front with information.

Dodger
September 24th, 2009, 03:01
Mark,

Thanks for your reply.

I heard through the gossip vine that Villa Rouge received a 30 day closure notice, which is a far cry better than the 90 day closure which was first rumored, although I haven't heard any rumblings yet about the other 3 gogo bars which apparently were targeted as well. Have you heard anything yet?

Smiles
September 24th, 2009, 10:22
Mark,

That's great news.

I will pop my head in the door if I can scam a few free beers for being a Sawatdee member and who invariably kisses MARK's boots and agrees wholeheartedly with everything he says (and any other bar owner in range) ... "just in case".

MARK
September 24th, 2009, 10:32
Mark,

That's great news.

I will pop my head in the door if I can scam a few free beers for being a Sawatdee member and who invariably kisses MARK's boots and agrees wholeheartedly with everything he says (and any other bar owner in range) ... "just in case".

How do you think I have so many sycophantsтАЩ as one member so politely put it?
ItтАЩs all the free dinks I buy members but donтАЩt tell anybody ells I collect all the left over dregs from second hand bottles especially to give to board members just in case they have 2 handles that way I always win. :alc:
Ps donтАЩt bring the gun.cheers :8(

foodforthought
September 26th, 2009, 02:10

Just a question which I would like you to answer honestly if you can? I would like to know your idea of good looking and effing ugly and where is it you visit to find your ideal? I away thought that beauty was in the eye of the beholder, perhaps it is a good thing we don't all think in the same way as yourself. It might be interesting how many of these boy think the same about you, on second thought no it wouldn't be of any interest.

zinzone
September 26th, 2009, 08:47

Just a question which I would like you to answer honestly if you can? I would like to know your idea of good looking and effing ugly and where is it you visit to find your ideal? I away thought that beauty was in the eye of the beholder, perhaps it is a good thing we don't all think in the same way as yourself. It might be interesting how many of these boy think the same about you, on second thought no it wouldn't be of any interest.

I always try to be honest.
Good lookers can be found in certain Pattaya bars like Funny Boys, Toy Boys, Lucky 7, Cupidol and Star Boys.
As to what the boys think about me that is irrelevant.
I pay.
Have a nice day!

:evil4:

September 26th, 2009, 09:16
....If the law states that no one under the age of 20 can enter a bar, although the legal age for those employed in the bar is 18, then what does one do if they invite a boy off the stage to share a drink with them. Is the boy then considered a customer, or is he still considered as a worker because he's dressed in only his underwarer?

Any advice.

One way around this goofy conundrum is for bar owners (on their own of course) to only hire guys 20 years old or older. :idea:

Anybody wanna bet Thailand will change the law to this soon?

September 26th, 2009, 10:07
It doesn't matter which Go Go bar I visited, including Tawan. In most places I found one, maybe two guys sexually attractive. I found the same to be true for KD.

MARK
September 26th, 2009, 10:49
It doesn't matter which Go Go bar I visited, including Tawan. In most places I found one, maybe two guys sexually attractive. I found the same to be true for KD.

There is no point in falling for zinzone,s bate there is hardly a bar any place in town where you would not find some boys attractive and some dam right ugly in your own personal view.
We all have differing taste in boys thatтАЩs just one of the unique points in the Dragon the diversity of boys we have from Twinkie looking boys to the older lads from straight to gay and yes from gay to very fem angles to the not so attractive in MY VIEW as much diversity as I can fit through the door.
Try not to respond to twitzone you only make his day giving him something in his sad life to respond to.
I respond because every time he posts he helps the krazy dragon web site hits on the gallery pages he really has no concept of how much he helps my business.
Most of the other business he mentions donтАЩt even have a web site to let their potential customers view the staff wonder why that could be? Keep up the good work twitzon.

zinzone
September 26th, 2009, 11:51
Mark writes:

"Most of the other business he mentions donтАЩt even have a web site to let their potential customers view the staff wonder why that could be? "

Whether this statement is correct or not re web-sites, it is a shocking and wholly unjustified attack on a number of well known and popular bars in Pattaya.
it reeks of desperation.

Could ask why other bar owners do not post here with the frequency you do Mark?
Maybe they are occupied running their businesses, and your libellous assault on them really reveals that you will do and say whatever it takes to try to promote your bar.

The truth is that most, not all, of the boys in KD are of a certain type and better lookers can be found elsewhere.
Many of us post here to be truthful, rather than treat postings as advertisings for reasons of pure self interest to "sell "a particular bar.

Bob
September 26th, 2009, 12:07
The truth is.....

No, it's your truth, not "the" truth. If you don't like the boys at KD, don't go there if that'll make you happy. In the process, I suspect you'll make the KD boys happy too. Everybody wins! :bis:

September 26th, 2009, 12:13
....Could ask why other bar owners do not post here with the frequency you do Mark?.....

Maybe they don't have as much patience, or as thick a skin?

There seems to be a clique of posters who think its actually immoral for someone to earn a living by running a business and any intrusion by them into this board is some kind of evil polution. :evil2:

CoffeeBreak
September 26th, 2009, 12:23
i agree with zin.zone, mark's main concern is advertising his bar.he admits that by saying various postings help his bar. No one seems to be objecting to people running a business, the concern is using this forum to constantly promote it !

Smiles
September 26th, 2009, 12:41
i agree with zin.zone, mark's main concern is advertising his bar.he admits that by saying various postings help his bar. No one seems to be objecting to people running a business, the concern is using this forum to constantly promote it!
So big deal . . . his 'way' of advertising it is hardly annoying and the man has a sense of humour and in between the advert part he shares a lot of on-the-ground and street-wise knowledge about running a business in Thailand.
I'll take MARK and his GoGo info over (e.g.) Niddy's Best Cheeseburgers on Earth any old day.

September 26th, 2009, 12:49
I agree.

Mark is a well-respected member of this forum who contributes more than just spam a la Niddy and Candle T Spa.

And when he does promote his business, it is a non-annoying fashion.

He's all right with the Bunny.

September 26th, 2009, 14:52
I just got back to the states from Pattaya. I went to KD and offed 2 of thoes "Ugly Boys" for 2 weeks. We had the time of our lives. They even took me to their homes to meet their families. These guys were so kind and so thoughtful... they treated me like a king! This is no lie-they even told me I did not have to pay them for the last week, because they were affraid it was getting too expensive for me. Where are you going to find guys like that? What a great time. Thanks Mark! Tell the boys I made it home ok and I'll be contacting them soon.

(and yes I did pay them)

zinzone
September 26th, 2009, 15:34
I just got back to the states from Pattaya. I went to KD and offed 2 of thoes "Ugly Boys" for 2 weeks. We had the time of our lives. They even took me to their homes to meet their families. These guys were so kind and so thoughtful... they treated me like a king! This is no lie-they even told me I did not have to pay them for the last week, because they were affraid it was getting too expensive for me. Where are you going to find guys like that? What a great time. Thanks Mark! Tell the boys I made it home ok and I'll be contacting them soon.

(and yes I did pay them)

This post sounds to good to be true. So Mark knows you as "Tree Cutter" knows which two Boys you offed without you needing to name them? And those boys are in the bar now ?Very odd that Tree Cutter makes identical spelling mistakes like Mark: see "thoes" and "affraid".
-This planted post just confirms how desperate Mark really is.
Now that is sad.

September 26th, 2009, 16:14
Mark knows who I am. How many people off 2 boys for two weeks. Follow my posts since August leading up to my trip. You cynical crusty old queen. :thebirdman:

Beachlover
September 26th, 2009, 16:37
I agree.

Mark is a well-respected member of this forum who contributes more than just spam a la Niddy and Candle T Spa.

The bunny's gone soft. :blackeye:

Brad the Impala
September 26th, 2009, 16:38

(and yes I did pay them)

This post sounds to good to be true. So Mark knows you as "Tree Cutter" knows which two Boys you offed without you needing to name them? And those boys are in the bar now ?Very odd that Tree Cutter makes identical spelling mistakes like Mark: see "thoes" and "affraid".
-This planted post just confirms how desperate Mark really is.
Know that is sad.

No Zinzone. This shows how desperate you are to undermine Mark and his business. Mark supports this site by paying for advertising, and his posts are informative and entertaining. I am glad that he posts here. On the other hand I wouldn't mind if you took your pointless whining elsewhere.

CoffeeBreak
September 26th, 2009, 17:02
sounds like a few people here want a free beer from KD!

zinzone
September 26th, 2009, 17:18
"undermine Mark and his business"
Why would I want to do that? He is the one promoting his bar and slagging off the other bars.
dear oh dear: get a life!

MARK
September 26th, 2009, 19:11
"undermine Mark and his business"
Why would I want to do that? He is the one promoting his bar and slagging off the other bars.
dear oh dear: get a life!

Hate to disappoint you but I would never sink to a level of the gutter you come from I donтАЩt need two handles I say what I have to and donтАЩt hide behind anything or anyone. I could put you on that foe thing the board has but I do listen to everyone that posts and you remind me every time you post of how well business is doing that it makes you so bitter, I feel sorry for you.

Brad the Impala
September 26th, 2009, 20:23
sounds like a few people here want a free beer from KD!

You may only give credit for personal benefit, but others may give it where it's due. You are also very cheap if you sell your opinion for a beer.

September 26th, 2009, 20:29
I agree.

Yeah! Who are you? What have you done with the Bitchy Bunny?

Whoever you are, (even though I agree with your comments here), untie Bunny and let him go.

MARK
September 27th, 2009, 11:01
[quote="Beach Bunny":152mmyyz]I agree.

Yeah! Who are you? What have you done with the Bitchy Bunny?

Whoever you are, (even though I agree with your comments here), untie Bunny and let him go.[/quote:152mmyyz]

NOT many posts on this board give me a moment of laughter but this is the best for me in a long long time.

Sorry Beach Bunny but even I had a shock at such a polite response from you, donтАЩt go soft there is nothing wrong in winding up if you have a valid point.
Or have you watched Fatal Attraction AND repented.

:sign5: