PDA

View Full Version : My 1 month stay in Bangkok

firecat69
September 20th, 2009, 09:41
I have been in Bangkok since September 2 and will be leaving in 6 days. I have spent a lot of time on Soi Twilight and here are my observations.

The last week it appears that high season is approaching because the number of boys has increased by at least 50% and more at some bars.

I look for versatile boys who particularly like to Bottom and don't mind 3 ways. I have been to all the bars except Future Boys.

X Size --- Early in my stay 40 boys on stage now double that. Unfortunately the look for the most part is not to my taste. Rough and older. Greater % are Tops only. Mamasans seem to know their boys and are not pushy.

Classic- Maybe 30 boys, few more added recently. Boys are all on the smaller side . Probably mostly Gay and Versatile but for some reason did not take anyone this trip yet.

Dream Boys and Boys Bangkok-- Same bar with same boys on 2 levels. At least 100 boys most nights. Lots of great bodies of all sizes. Unfortunately every boy I like is a Top. They have versatile or Bottom boys but a small percentage and certainly not the ones with the good bodies.

Hot Male--- Maybe 30 -40 boys Same as X Size . Not much to look at IMO and mostly Top.

Fresh Beach-- There early in the trip. Maybe 20 boys. I think they have added some lately . Always a few handsome boys but once again Tops.

X Boys-- I know I sound like a broken record or part owner but X Boys just blows the competition away in my opinion.

If you like athletic boys with 6 packs but not too big and versatile in the bedroom , then just go to XBoys. There are so many attractive boys with nice athletic bodies in there that I lose count some times. May 40- 50 boys now. The other thing that is nice are the Coyote dancers on the four corners of the stage which bring energy to the place as well as being sexy.

I have never taken a boy from there who does not do exactly what he says he will do. If you don't ask before then your fault if you are disappointed. I would say less then 20% are strictly Tops. Many of the boys there are willing and eager to do 3 ways even if with their friends. Just pick the first boy and then ask who he likes to be with in a 3 way.

I am sure you notice I have not mentioned the shows and that is because I don't go to them . I go to the bars to find a boy and take him home, not look at the same tired shows. I did however catch the last part of Dreamboys one night and was impressed with the presentation.

September 20th, 2009, 10:01
I have been in Bangkok since September 2 and will be leaving in 6 days. Keep up the good work. You must be keeping security at your hotel entertained too.

September 20th, 2009, 10:17
If you like athletic boys with 6 packs but not too big and versatile in the bedroom , then just go to XBoys. There are so many attractive boys with nice athletic bodies in there that I lose count some times. May 40- 50 boys now.

Thanks for the update.

My problem is when you get me in a room with 40-50 attractive guys, I can't make up my mind. :happy6: I go bonkers, :confused2: I can't make up my mind, :umn: I'm in pure hell. :crazy:

One month to hell. :occasion9: :sex: :alc:

September 20th, 2009, 11:34
ha ha ha ha. One month is too long!!

TrongpaiExpat
September 20th, 2009, 12:45
Firecat69: You could not have existed on a steady diet of Soi Twlights off's for a one month stay. What else did you do? Any restaurant reviews? What did you do in the daytime? Did you visit any of the soi 4 venues or other gay bars/discos, saunas or massage places?

I too have noticed that things are picking up in the past few weeks. Not sure if there are actually more customers and people visiting Thailand or they are just gearing up in anticipation (hope) of there really is a high season coming.

firecat69
September 20th, 2009, 15:58
Well

I went to Adonis a couple of times. Nice clean place and good selection of boys. My friend goes to Hero and raves about it but have not gotten over there. Restaurants, I am an addict for the food court at Siam Paragon and when I want something sit down head to Zanottis on Soi Saladaeng which I think is fabulous Italian food and great service.

Movies at Siam Paragon and MBK , shopping etc. I went to Soi 4 but last time got food poisoning at one of the most popular places. So staying away from there.

Also I do have a phone list of past boys which means I don't always have to pay the outrageous prices at Soi Twilight

I am also staying in a beautiful serviced apartment at the Marriott, which means sometimes I am quite content to stay home, swim watch tv ,although never more then one night in a row. LOL

Beachlover
September 21st, 2009, 18:47
Sounds like you're having a great time in Bangkok... it's such an interesting city to explore and experience. I've never been there more than 4 days and always wished I stayed longer.

I went down to Siam Paragon and some of the surrounding malls but it was such a maze... you could spend hours walking around deciding what to do.

firecat69
September 21st, 2009, 20:42
Siam Paragon is great just for eye candy. Three of us went to Tony Romas in Siam Paragon tonight. Expensive , same price as in USA but great . We had a waiter who was a USA Thai. Born in USA but grew up in Bangkok. Beautiful boy with great smile. Probably not gay but in Thailand many times does not matter.

Anyways my friend made a number of moves to see if interested and only time might tell. Bangkok is never boring.

September 21st, 2009, 22:28
We had a waiter who was a USA Thai. Born in USA but grew up in Bangkok.

In other words, a Thai.

ThaiFan
September 21st, 2009, 23:56
Siam Paragon is great just for eye candy. Three of us went to Tony Romas in Siam Paragon tonight. Expensive , same price as in USA but great . We had a waiter who was a USA Thai. Born in USA but grew up in Bangkok. Beautiful boy with great smile. Probably not gay but in Thailand many times does not matter.

Anyways my friend made a number of moves to see if interested and only time might tell. Bangkok is never boring.

Every visit is a new adventure, even when you visit the old places or old friends. Amazing Thailand!

latintopxxx
September 22nd, 2009, 00:02
firecat69...where the fuck are your balls, misplaced by chance? Why do you think the boys are on the stage...its all for sale...the but looking ones, most who are straight, are not gonna admit that they take it up the arse...you can't walk in there with a billboard advertising your preference.
In my not too limited expereience only very rarely has the rent number refused to perform accordingly, throw in a few extra baht and they quicly grab their ankles...its a living.....not a sexual preference....

firecat69
September 22nd, 2009, 07:00
Glad you have more luck then I do. My experience has been in most cases (always an exception) if they strongly say they are a Top only, then at best they are a lousy fuck and at worst they are true to their word.

You are right , it is a living and for the right amount of money they can be induced into anything. I prefer a boy who enjoys it !!!

If you don't care then that is fine for you. Why Heinz makes 57 kinds of soup!!!!

naklua
October 11th, 2009, 21:44
I would like to add some of my observations (during September) regarding the BKK bars and Soi Twilight in particular.

A few years ago I used to do some extensive bar hopping in BKK but the crazy price increases during the last years stopped me from doing so (Accoridng to Shamlessmack (http://shamelessmack.wordpress.com/2009 ... -sept-2009 (http://shamelessmack.wordpress.com/2009/10/10/bangkok-gogo-bars-update-sept-2009)) Dream Boy / Boys Bangkok now charge 260B for a drink and 500B off fee. That's gross. In my opinion the 250 / 400 Baht regime of the Soi Twilight bars which has been in force for quite a while is way over the top already.). Pattaya is a much better deal in my view - but this post's topic is BKK.
In general I restrict my visits to BKK bars to My Way (the choice of boys deteriorated after Chalee's death, so I did not go there during my recent vacation), Solid (unfortunately there has been a trend to ever more ladyboys for the past one or two years), Nature Boys and recently Super A (I strongly recommend Khun Tom; tall, slim & rather athletic body, I think about 23y old, nice personality and good in bed; he is a veteran already as he has been doing this job for a few years already). These bars charge considerably less for drinks and the off fee is 300B. They dont feature any shows, however. I dont care, because I am not into shows. I rather like to see the boys dancing, so I can make an informed choice. During the shows most of the boys cannot be seen be the customers, as the go eat or for a smoke outside. No show means less costs, which means room for cheaper drinks / off fees. Furthermore these bars are not part of the BBB cartel.
In September I nevertheless visited some of the Soi Twilight bars in order to get an updated view. I was not impressed.

X Boys-- I know I sound like a broken record or part owner but X Boys just blows the competition away in my opinion.
If you like athletic boys with 6 packs but not too big and versatile in the bedroom , then just go to XBoys. There are so many attractive boys with nice athletic bodies in there that I lose count some times. May 40- 50 boys now. The other thing that is nice are the Coyote dancers on the four corners of the stage which bring energy to the place as well as being sexy.
As a result of firecat69's up-beat comment I visited X-Boys on my last night before heading back home (end of Sept). However, the boys/men dancing there were not above average in my view. Nevertheless the quantity of boys was above-average. I also share firecat69's opinion that the coyote dancers are nice to watch and that they do a good job. However they were exclusively rather feminine boys.

Fresh Beach-- There early in the trip. Maybe 20 boys. I think they have added some lately . Always a few handsome boys but once again Tops.

When I went there I saw three above-average boys (more on the masculine side without being hunky; handsome face and well-built body, i.e. slim and featuring a more or less pronounced six-pack). I had a drink with #27 named Nut, 23y of age. He had a swimmer-like chest, very well-built but not over-the-top like some Tawan men). His English was pretty good. He did not make a secret of his rather professional attitude, but in a very friendly way: He said тАЬyesтАЭ without any hesitation when I asked him if he could do тАЬeverythingтАЭ. I was a little bit surprised, because I rated him as top-only on the grounds of his masculine body (however, when sitting next to him I saw that his face was not the one of a typical тАЬI am 100% manтАЭ go-go-boy). He explained to me, that as a go-go-boy it was his job to do this sort of things (this is the professionalism I meant). Later he 100% stood to his word and he delivered a completely satisfying performance.

I visited Screw Boys, too. Drinks were 200 Baht, and thus 50 Baht cheaper than in the above mentioned go-go bars. However, there was not a single attractive boy. Many of them were considerably above the BKK go-go boysтАЩ average age, some had beer bellies and the number of ladyboys was above average for a BKK go-go bar (more like some of the Pattaya bars). I was assigned a seat on the left wall where the eating was rather uncomfortable.

Beachlover
October 12th, 2009, 17:24
I went and saw the show at Boys Bangkok and was impressed... it's pretty entertaining. No problem with paying 260 baht (AUD$9) to see it... this is about as much as I pay for a beer in Sydney and there's no cute boys dancing around!

Speaking of which... there were just about enough boys in there to start a small army.

I guess, like any business... they want to be more profitable... so they invest in this show to add value to their offering so they can get people to pay more.

October 13th, 2009, 12:07
Thanks so much for the great overview!