PDA

View Full Version : Some More Sunnee Plaza notes

Surfcrest
April 9th, 2006, 18:13
Last night I tried to visit, (at least once) the last of the bars in Sunnee that I have yet to see.

The first club I went to was Top Men. I was going to go in the night I went to Ozone, but some boys sitting outside advised me not to. I had asked them if it was a go-go bar, not wanting to peer into the window and then not go in. They told me that it was тАЬsort of a go-go barтАЭ, but not a go-go barтАжwhatever that means.

Anyhow, last night I did go in and was surprised at the size. It looks so big from the outside and so bright. Actually I found the stage to be well lit, but the bench seating to be a little more comfortable on the eyes. There were about 10 boys on the stage, eight of whom were dancing. There was one other fellow on the other side of the bar, presumably with the 11th boy. When I sat down on the bench closest to the door (probably because the other customer was occupied already) all attention switch to me. From some of the boys it was a little overbearing, they appeared to be having fun (laughing and joking with one another) and a few of the boys were quite nice to look at. With a full length mirror on the other side of the bar, I could get a good look at both sides of the dancers, which was quite nice.

The staff were pretty friendly, the fellow outside was also the same guy who served me a drink and whom I paid my bill to when I left. I liked it, probably because the boys were a little older than some of the other bars I have been to in Sunnee.

The next one I went to was Y2K, up the Soi from Sunnee Plaza. I found it a little unnerving that there are go=go girls out front trying to get me to come into their club and then choosing Y2K instead. The fellow at the door told me that there was only 4 go-go boys tonight and asked me to come back tomorrow, so this is one I wasnтАЩt able to see yet. It was fun though to joke with the girls upon leaving, who saw that I couldnтАЩt go to Y2K yet offered me to come into their place. Good for a laugh all around.

The next club I went to was Buttboy ( think that is the name), across the Soi from Top Men. With a sliding garage door type of entrance I found the small bar to be dark and a bit scary. (IтАЩm sure IтАЩll hear from LMTU about this one). There was a JO show going on, on the stage and they passed around a hat for donations. There was one other customer in the bar and the boys doing the show appeared to be working quite hard at what they were doing or at least concentrating quite hard. It reminded me of Super A in Bangkok from many years back. Some of the boys were quite friendly, although I felt as though I was watching the Sunnee street mafia of boys at work.

It was still early when I bailed out of there and was going to catch a baht bus to Boyztown, as it was still early. I was walking by K-Boys, a bar I had already seen once when I noticed two great looking guys working the door. They didnтАЩt have to twist my arm too hard; I think I would have walked into traffic for either. Needless to say, we had quite a party at K-Boys that continued on to a disco for some hours after. I wonтАЩt say too much about K-Boys other than they had two hot boys working the door last night and the mamasans are quite a bit of fun.

Surfcrest

April 9th, 2006, 22:43
Regarding Butt Boys, definitely not my cup of tea, but if you insist on going be prepared for the drill.
The boys are pulling their puds (God Bless Em) and when one of them is about to splooge they stand up and a hat is passed (100 baht is DEMANDED very FORCEFULLY, there is no talk about an optional tip). When this started, the splooge sessions were occuring at a rather rapid rate, so you see you had best have lots of 100 baht notes handy. Personally, I don't like this system in the least. I can see tipping to see a boy that I am attracted to spew his nam dek puchai, but I am not at all amused by parting with 100 baht each time somone I am not into expels liquid, so count me out of this list of repeat customers. That said, there are some cute WAIFS there, if that is your thing. Of course, if you off one, they are already spent and also remember to put on scabies and crab poison after a session.
You have been warned. (Expect a crowd there tonight!)

April 10th, 2006, 16:38
Of course, if you off one, they are already spent and also remember to put on scabies and crab poison after a session. You have been warned. (Expect a crowd there tonight!)

Thanks for the heads-up. I think I'll give it a pass.

Zee bugs in zee bush:
Crab poison: Tried mixing equal parts blue ointment and Paris green: Zee bugs die, zee bush die--And boy friend's mustache go, "POOF!"
So back to Granny's tried-and-true: lard & salt. They turn bright red and fall off. It sure beats the Russian method: shave one side, set fire to the other; when they come running out, you can stab them with a flaming shishkabab sword or whack them with a vodka bottle. Hence the name, bushwhacker.

April 10th, 2006, 16:57
It is perfectly acceptable to stick your head in a bar door, look about 10 seconds and back out gracefully. I haven't had a problem in 5 years. Of course if I see the whores are my type, I go in.