PDA

View Full Version : Walking Street to stay open LICENSED until 3 am

Boxer
January 6th, 2006, 15:17
The 'special' area of Walking Street Pattaya is to stay open until 3 am for a trial period until the high season ends? Whenever that is. Bars will be able to serve until then but Police will be watching for offense's like drugs after hours and underage. The City Council are backing this discretion despite being in conflict with over 100 of the owners on sea side of street over building out over the sea! TIT.

January 6th, 2006, 20:08
Well, one could wonder, how much they have payed for that.
What about other bars, in Boyztown, in Pattayaland soi 1 and 2, and on the beach road and in Jomtien?

Jetsam
January 6th, 2006, 23:18
The 'special' area of Walking Street Pattaya is to stay open until 3 am for a trial period until the high season ends? Whenever that is. Bars will be able to serve until then but Police will be watching for offense's like drugs after hours and underage. The City Council are backing this discretion despite being in conflict with over 100 of the owners on sea side of street over building out over the sea! TIT..

Any change for Sunee plaza to get the same conditions ?

or are rhetorical questions not allowed by the Grand Poobha :(

January 6th, 2006, 23:22
I now some Karaoke in Patong stay open all night on the upper floor, do they have some in Pattaya ?

elephantspike
January 7th, 2006, 01:49
or are rhetorical questions not allowed by the Grand Poobha

Is the Pope German? :lol:

It's been a while since I've been there, but I don't think there are any specifically gay places on Walking street. I would think that if the only places allowed to stay open that late are there, then some of them are bound to get a mixed crowd for late-night.

January 7th, 2006, 05:17
Plenty of tranny/katoey beer bars in Walking Street.

bucknaway
January 7th, 2006, 05:36
One night in Pattaya, I was hanging out and it was near closing time. I bumped into 2 British guys I had met at Throbb and they each had guys pulling them along.

They asked me if I wanted to go to the disco with them and I was shocked to know that there was a disco in Pattaya. I followed them to walking street, took a ride up an escalator to a large dark disco with a very mixed crowd....

There were a few guys dancing with guys but mostly breeders dancing. I told the guys that I had to go because the place was not gay enough for me.... I left and struck-out for the beach :D

January 7th, 2006, 10:30
WHAT! not enough poofs struttin their cheeks for you?

January 7th, 2006, 16:17
I left and struck-out for the beach :D

So you're the guy they call, Beach Road Buck! :idea:

bucknaway
January 7th, 2006, 21:30
They can call me anything, just don't call me "Late for sex show" :D