PDA

View Full Version : The old Homex Inn in North Pattaya/ Diane Estates

September 13th, 2009, 02:49
I just saw in a rental listing of properties in North Pattaya that the Homex Inn was listed. Does anyone know if that property was bought and refurbished by anyone and is now open again. If so, do they still cater to gay travelers? Any information anyone could provide would be much appreciated.

Also, does anyone know if Yves still books studios at the Diane Estates?

Doug
September 14th, 2009, 15:46
Back in the early 1990s when it nwas managed by 2 brothers, that was my favourite place to stay. So many stories and memories.

I dropped by a little over a year ago and it looked like the rooms were occupied by Thais. There was no water in the pool.

September 14th, 2009, 20:50
Back in the eight's, early nineties this was indeed a great place to stay, pool, bar, nice rooms and in a pleasant location. Sadly it ended up being run by a Ladyboy who ran the place down. Middle nineties I did hear that it had been taken over, or repossessed by the bank but don't know if that was true. Lovely building but I should think it would badly be in need of renovating to bring it back to its former glory......

:cheers:

October 3rd, 2009, 10:09
Yeah in early nineties that was indeed a great place to stay, pool, bar, nice rooms and in a pleasant location. But is it such an unfortunate thing and sadly it ended up being run by a Ladyboy who ran the place down. so now that is just a good place from earlier days.