PDA

View Full Version : Lebua... joiners?

Beachlover
September 11th, 2009, 23:02
Anyone stayed at the Lebua State Tower? Any experience with joiners? They have cheap rates on certain booking sites at the moment.

stevehadders
June 24th, 2012, 03:25
Did you ever find out Beachie? Probably try it out next trip

Neal
June 24th, 2012, 15:31
I have sent them a request for your question via email and am waiting for an answer.

Neal
June 24th, 2012, 15:51
I was quite impressed by their response time to my inquiry (about 10 minutes) and the wording of their response.

Dear Mr. Supachai,

Warm greeting from lebua at state tower
Thank you very much for your email. Our hotel will not charge for joiner 's fee, however, we require Joiner ID card to be present to our concierge for security reason of our hotel guest.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to contact us on +66-2624-9999 or by e-mail on resvn@lebua.com.

jcowle
June 24th, 2012, 18:12
I was quite impressed by their response time to my inquiry (about 10 minutes) and the wording of their response.

Dear Mr. Supachai,

Warm greeting from lebua at state tower
Thank you very much for your email. Our hotel will not charge for joiner 's fee, however, we require Joiner ID card to be present to our concierge for security reason of our hotel guest.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to contact us on +66-2624-9999 or by e-mail on resvn@lebua.com.

I can confirm this on my last few trips to the Lebua, by the way a very nice hotel indeed.

JC

stevehadders
June 24th, 2012, 18:24
Thanks I will try it on my next stay in Bangkok pre Pattaya.
Da Boss I should have emailed myself, so thanks for doing so!