PDA

View Full Version : Nab club-dwarf ladyboy

martin911
September 10th, 2009, 21:16
Only in Thailand!!!!!!!!!!!

Last nite out in Nab club i saw the funniest show in ages,they have a dwarf Ladyboy,also she is a deaf mute to boot(and well fat),dancing with one of the other showstars Smoke
The 2 compliment each other perfectly,people had tears in there eyes the show was so funny,if you get the chance go see it,show is at 1.30,
And for the PC out there the ladyboy is not been taken advantage of,she does it because she really likes enternaining people,(my Bf is a coyote at the club and told me about her) she has a farang husband who takes care of her so is not doing it just for the money

Nab club is really good ,has taken over from the now closed Xray(my guy moved there when it closed)louder less gay music, , coytes dancing all the time in groups of 7 guys which change every 15 min
Also at 3.30 am they have what they call a model show,really stunning guys(they have 1 private room where u can get a naked show from a model)
They also have a second floor overlooking the stage,where for 1000 baht (per table)u can relax in comfort -that is if u dont want to be down in the midst of all the heaving sweaty guys(like me hehe)wonder where u will be Colmx ??)
Drink prices 150 inc coctails,coyote drinks are 300
Havent been anywhere else
Go see the show ,very enternaing and as i said at the top -only in Thailand

colmx
September 11th, 2009, 05:45
Hi Martin
Thanks for the update on the Pattaya late-night scene

I have been drinking with the Dwarf Lady boy before, BF used to live with 6 Deaf Mute guys so can sign pretty well and is quite friendly with her, she used to do a show in the old Gacuya bar (City Boys) where herself and a very Tall and Wide ladyboy would dress as Nuns and lip sync "Sister are doing it for themselves" !

I have still not been to NAB, hope to get there on my mini-trip at the end of Oct - but it looks likely that I will spend most or all of that trip in Bkk.

BF was in NAB Tue night on his return from trip to Ireland, he says he recognises some of the coyotes from x-ray, top notch as ever, and says the other coyotes were cute too.. but commented that the guys in the model show were stunning...so i'll be interested in checking it out!

Please keep us updated on your adventures!

September 11th, 2009, 06:07
........my Bf is a coyote ........

That's nothing - my Bf is a Roadrunner.

Beep Beep!

:hello1:

September 11th, 2009, 07:54
........my Bf is a coyote ........

That's nothing - my Bf is a Roadrunner.

Beep Beep!

:hello1:

If I was your BF Jock I'd do A RUNNER Creep Creep! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

September 11th, 2009, 14:48
Didn't a bar in Kangaroo Land some time ago have 'dwarf throwing compititions' where dwarfs were thrown at a wall lined with velcro?

:cheers:

Patexpat
September 11th, 2009, 14:57
My friend who was here on holiday was fascinated by this dwarf when he saw him/her in the show at Dynamite. He went back the next day with the intention of seeing the show again, only to be told that she wasn't performing that night as she had a customer - and apparently she is very popular .... has many customers in BKK (s)he takes care of too ... no accounting for .... :bis:

jcowle
September 11th, 2009, 15:38
My friend who was here on holiday was fascinated by this dwarf when he saw him/her in the show at Dynamite. He went back the next day with the intention of seeing the show again, only to be told that she wasn't performing that night as she had a customer - and apparently she is very popular .... has many customers in BKK (s)he takes care of too ... no accounting for .... :bis:

She also stars in the show at Sawadee Boys in Pattayaland on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 11.45.

Regards
John

Brad the Impala
September 11th, 2009, 16:54
Dwarves have a reputation for being extremely randy. I was once chased around the old Colony sauna by one waving his erection. He was so persistent that I had to leave in the end.

September 11th, 2009, 17:03
Dwarves have a reputation for being extremely randy. I was once chased around the old Colony sauna by one waving his erection. He was so persistent that I had to leave in the end.

You should have done him, just to be able to say you did.

September 11th, 2009, 17:07
Dwarves have a reputation for being extremely randy. I was once chased around the old Colony sauna by one waving his erection. He was so persistent that I had to leave in the end.A friend of mine claims that with their small hands it's a great way to learn how to be a "taker" in fisting.

Patexpat
September 11th, 2009, 17:22
Dwarves have a reputation for being extremely randy. I was once chased around the old Colony sauna by one waving his erection. He was so persistent that I had to leave in the end.A friend of mine claims that with their small hands it's a great way to learn how to be a "taker" in fisting.

Oh it's all too much !!!! :tard:

September 11th, 2009, 17:24
I think I'd prefer a large penis to a childlike hand.

Brad the Impala
September 11th, 2009, 17:27
[quote="Brad the Impala":2xioyp8q]Dwarves have a reputation for being extremely randy. I was once chased around the old Colony sauna by one waving his erection. He was so persistent that I had to leave in the end.

You should have done him, just to be able to say you did.[/quote:2xioyp8q]

I have ticked more than my share of boxes in the sex category! As Tennessee Williams replied when asked about his sexuality in a TV Interview, "Let's just say that I have covered the waterfront".

aussie_
September 11th, 2009, 21:22
people had tears in there eyes the show was so funny

They were crying because NAB was much better before they introduced the overlong shows with the fat dwarf sitting on a rubber dick and the ugly katoey boring everyone from 130 to 230 am. The addition of the coyote guys from X Ray will be a welcome improvement and provide incentive for me to make a return visit. :alc:

witchhunt
September 13th, 2009, 15:04
The dwarf "ladyboy" was in the sawatdee cabaret soi 1 pattayaland on saturday night. he gets around.
Stripped to a g string Huge tits. Not my cup of tea but appealed to the Taiwanese lady tourists.
BTW house full . Show ladyboy with 4 token male dancers.

thrillbill
September 13th, 2009, 19:46
... must be my Western upbringing but I didn't find anything humorous with the "little person" at NAB. One with physical abnormalties such as being a dwarf, fat, or handicap doesn't deserve instant laughter, but most Thais see noting wrong creating laughter out of it.

Patexpat
September 13th, 2009, 23:55
... must be my Western upbringing but I didn't find anything humorous with the "little person" at NAB. One with physical abnormalties such as being a dwarf, fat, or handicap doesn't deserve instant laughter, but most Thais see noting wrong creating laughter out of it.

And that IS a huge cultural difference - scan the comedy shows on Thai TV and you will find not only dwarfs and midgets, but Downes syndrome people too .... I try (not always successfully) to set aside my western values. When I saw a young Downes syndrome guy on a comedy show was horrified ... until you realised that he wasn't being exploited and was probably earning money way beyond any alternative employment.

September 14th, 2009, 00:33

Tell that to the guy who played "Mini-Me" in the Austin Powers movies...or to Billy Barty or any number of other midget actors in the United States who made a living being the butt of jokes.

September 14th, 2009, 01:13

Must be my western upbringing but I find it hilarious much more fun than watching fat old queens making fools of themselves with their Thai BoyFriends.

martin911
September 15th, 2009, 17:26

I did try to make the point in my post that the person concerened (whom my bf knows personally) is not being exploited,as per what we in the western world may think upon seeing her on stage in that setting --In this case she is doing it because SHE loves to entertain,and thats her choice
mind u seeing her the next night preforming in a shower scene with one of the male models,little/large etc , the mind just boggles

September 15th, 2009, 19:36

and it's not only the Thais. Check out Manila's Hobbit House (http://www.hobbithousemanila.com/index2.html)