PDA

View Full Version : Question for Mark - - Krazy Dragon

September 6th, 2009, 16:42
Question for Mark, although anyone else is also welcome to respond (with all sorts of pointless sarcastic and childish comments).

How would you break down the ages of customers who visit your bar and off boys? I understand this would be a guess-timate, but how do you see the age spread? Just arbitrarily grouping the numbers, what percentage of your customers fall into each group:

Under 30 years old
30 to 45 years old
45 to 55 years old
55 to 65 years old
Over 65.

Generally do you think the boys have any especially strong feelings for or against going off with customers based on age? I donтАЩt mean romantic feelings or for a long term relationship, but just in terms of being offed.

e.g., I realize that someone under 30 might be more sexually attractive than someone who is 55, but the older man might be considered less demanding and a better tipper.

Thanks

MARK
September 6th, 2009, 17:21
Question for Mark, although anyone else is also welcome to respond (with all sorts of pointless sarcastic and childish comments).

How would you break down the ages of customers who visit your bar and off boys? I understand this would be a guess-timate, but how do you see the age spread? Just arbitrarily grouping the numbers, what percentage of your customers fall into each group:

Under 30 years old
30 to 45 years old
45 to 55 years old
55 to 65 years old
Over 65.

Generally do you think the boys have any especially strong feelings for or against going off with customers based on age? I donтАЩt mean romantic feelings or for a long term relationship, but just in terms of being offed.

e.g., I realize that someone under 30 might be more sexually attractive than someone who is 55, but the older man might be considered less demanding and a better tipper.

Thanks

Please note this is just a general estimate nothing scientific and from my own point of view.

25-34=10%
35-44=25%
45-54=55%
55+ =10% This relates to farang customers.

On the other side I would say the age of Thai customers taking boys is much lowere the costomers beeing allmost 100% Between 25-45 :lam:

And the boys preferance would be all customers young Europian under 25 lol. :sunny: with or with out money :occasion9:

September 6th, 2009, 18:39
Whether the boys I've met are trying to be charming, or being truthful, I don't know, but most of them say they prefer men over 50, either as customers or for LTR's. The older ones among us are judged to be more reliable, less demanding, more "tame". And maybe they just like to snuggle up to father figures since most seem to come from broken homes. Or maybe we just have more money are are more willing to part with it. Who the hell knows? I do know that Mark has nailed it-- if we were Bel Ami types in our early 20's, we'd never have to pay for sex in Thailand.

September 6th, 2009, 18:47
Whether the boys I've met are trying to be charming, or being truthful, I don't know, but most of them say they prefer men over 50, either as customers or for LTR's. The older ones among us are judged to be more reliable, less demanding, more "tame".

And die sooner.

September 6th, 2009, 19:09
55+ =10% This relates to farang customers.

I am surprised. I thought every one said all the farang in Sunee were ancient. Only 10% over 55 and maybe 2% over 65?

And the boys preferance would be all customers young Europian under 25 lol. :sunny: with or with out money :occasion9:

Even all those straight boys like very young farang and would take a 22 year old European for free rather than an old farang with cash falling out of his pocket?

Hmm. I am a registered old fart and when I come to KD I have no end of boys all over me. I always thought they saw ATM on my forehead, but really they thought I was under 25 and sexy. What are you feeding them?