PDA

View Full Version : Who Smells The Best

bing
September 4th, 2009, 03:38
I have enjoyed the posting about the aroma challenged Russians and ripe Malta guys. If this be true, then the question arises as to what group smells the best. Since I have have been known to travel with three varieties of soap and more than one type of shampoo. I would toss out that Thai boys, who hang with me smell the best of all. He He He. OK, so I'll share a secret, I ask the young man which soap he likes the best, that means he will have to try all three, sometimes more. This also ensures I get him pretty clean and me too. It has been a few years, that I have been using this ploy, ahhhmmm strategy for encouraging my friends to pick a winner. My favorite is still Dove. It smells nice and you can dance to it.... opps darn stream of consciousness, Dance Band just slipped in there. While Dove is my daily favorite, I might mention I found a delightful offering in Cherbourg, France. It is 'Lotus Sacre" by Claude Galien. This is the soap to use when you need to be at your very best.

cdnmatt
September 4th, 2009, 05:17
Whoever said Maltese stink either doesn't know what they're talking about, or just had bad luck. I lived in Malta for about 6 months, and for the most part, they resemble the Thais in my opinion. Generally don't have a huge amount of money (although more than most Thais), but take great pride in their appearance and cleanliness. When they go out, they make sure their clothes are looking good, nicely ironed with proper creases, hair is done up nice, etc.

I definitely agree with you on the Dove though! Nothing beats it. :)

gearguy
September 4th, 2009, 07:47
I get thrilled by the scent of innocence and Dove soap, new Nikes and a tank top.

Wesley
September 4th, 2009, 08:09
Well then, not mentioning soap, unless you drop it in the shower with your bf, ah, well maybe on purpose. The Question was, who smells the best. Men by far than women naturally that is, let a woman skip a day and see what happens... whew! So, :alc: men generally smell better and women not men by far, over perfume. Gays in general also use way too much cologne.

Ah, but who smells the best naturally. I have to say that of the choice of people I have actually slept with, The Kyrgyz seem to have the cakewalk on this one. They , although 20 degrees below, will shower minimum of once a day, never over perfume due to their lack of money and to me the strong Cologne, is really as bad as the simple good soap smells and with that said, whatever turns you on, Personally I like anti-bacterial and safeguard and dial are my favorite. Maybe not in smell but in prolonged help in stopping the natural smells that we humans generally produce.

I have no real experience with Europeans so, I cannot say, I would say that considering the heat the Filipino generally smell nice, but again over done with the perfume. I like the natural smell of a person or a light cologne. I would say a clean Thai boy just out of his the shower, lily is smelling pretty well and in general, cut white guys smell good almost all day, although when they do smell bad ,they really smell bad. The use of a good deodorant, not just one that stops perspiration may be as much as any and I like Nivea in that category. Mostly because, I can find it almost in any country and it is consistently good.

Therefore, I can conclude since I have not traveled extensive enough to know. I am told the French generally have a problem. However, I have no idea but one Filipino told me it was hard to bare ha-ha. However, to me the Thai and Filipino are at the top, and generally I like my men cut but, can live with whatever depending on what they would like me to do with it.
All the best,
Wes

kjun12
September 4th, 2009, 17:45
Noted that no one has come to the defense of the Russians.

September 4th, 2009, 20:21
I just had to suffer standing next to a group of Indian tourists on a packed skytrain. now I understand why Thai people often have those little plastic tubes stuck up their noses....

September 4th, 2009, 22:19
I hope some of the Old Sunee Plaza Queens are reading this thread. Sometimes it makes a pleasant change to stand in Soi VC at midnight as the Refuse Truck passes by.

quiet1
September 5th, 2009, 00:22
I once took the Bell Travel bus to BKK airport and I was the first pick-up in the van to Pattaya Nua Road. Next stop, two farangs (I wouldn't bash a nationality, even if I did know their country of origin) boarded, and although they smelled a bit like shampoo and soap, indicating a recent bath/shower, they were sweating and the body aroma was pretty strong already.

I thought, please, God, don't let me sit in the same airplane cabin as them for hours, much less in the same row. Luckily She listened, but I wondered how aromatic they must have been by the time they boarded the airplane.

Since there were *two* of them, why weren't they aware of at least the other person's smell? Why is deodorant not in their vocabulary? I understand that a person can block out their own body odor smell after a while, but does it block out *everybody's* body odor?

rincondog
September 5th, 2009, 07:54
[attachment=0:27wfpn42]sniffing-dog-butt-779913.jpg[/attachment:27wfpn42]

September 5th, 2009, 09:05
You know guys....
This has to be one of the most useless, stupidist (is that a word?) thread I've ever seen on Sawatdee.

Come on fellas!
This is a country where orchids grow on telephone poles and elephants walk in the streets!

Is this the best we can do?

September 5th, 2009, 09:13
You know guys....
This has to be one of the most useless, stupidist (is that a word?) thread I've ever seen on Sawatdee.

Come on fellas!
This is a country where orchids grow on telephone poles and elephants walk in the streets!

Is this the best we can do?
It's STUPID, STUPID

September 6th, 2009, 17:01
men generally smell better and women not men by far, over perfume.

Great comment, as always, Wes.

If you've ever been in a confined space with a Brit,especially the English, like on a lift or if you were forced to sit next to one on an airplane, you'd know they have to lose on the smells ranking. I'm pretty sure they only bathe in months spelled with a Z. I suppose it's because indoor plumbing has only been introduced in UK very recently and some apparently believe a wipe over with "a flannel" dipped in tap water will do. Of course, they tend to wear the same clothes for weeks on end which doesn't help.

Wesley
September 7th, 2009, 08:41
men generally smell better and women not men by far, over perfume.

Great comment, as always, Wes.

If you've ever been in a confined space with a Brit,especially the English, like on a lift or if you were forced to sit next to one on an airplane, you'd know they have to lose on the smells ranking. I'm pretty sure they only bathe in months spelled with a Z. I suppose it's because indoor plumbing has only been introduced in UK very recently and some apparently believe a wipe over with "a flannel" dipped in tap water will do. Of course, they tend to wear the same clothes for weeks on end which doesn't help.

No, I never knew that , guess I have been lucky so far, ha ha, I thought they were the cradle of western civilization all these years people have been raving about London, I did do a stop over there at a great 5 star hotel. The elevator was so small I could hardly get my baggage and me in at the same time. I tought I had just picked a bad hotel. I was not impressed, but thought it was as fluke.

I had no idea the guys were stinky as well, but I never slept with one, not into white guys much.

Wes