PDA

View Full Version : Please help, need to recruit staff in Pattaya

September 3rd, 2009, 10:18
I need help,I need to recruit Thai staff in Pattaya for many different positions in hotel in Jomtien,but can not find where I should find them,please help me.

New city (50 room hotel) in gay area of Pattaya is seeking an assistant to the GM,This person must have very good understanding of English,fluent in Thai and must know the area of Pattaya.
The is a good opening for a student who wishes to enter the hospitality area,as no experience is needed,but must be able to work without supervision . Also other positions,such as bar manager,bar boys,massage boys etc.
Please send your CV,plus recent photo and expected salary to.
pattayaresidence@gmail.com

puckered_penguin
September 3rd, 2009, 11:06
http://www.jobtopgun.com/

I have recruited several staff through this agency and continue to use them. For a senior administrative job I recently had 6 applicants through topgun; all of the applicants were worth interviewing. The salary for that job was around 20K per month. Similar results for an IT position.

September 6th, 2009, 10:45
Thank you for your mail,I am seeking reception staff,bar staff massage boys,cleaners etc,Topgun is recruitment for the higher end of the market

September 6th, 2009, 13:18
Perhapos Mark can send around the boys who've failed his proposed new HIV test and whom he's letting go?

September 13th, 2009, 12:27
Thank to curious,for the remark,but we are seeking hotel staff not staff for sex