PDA

View Full Version : A case of severe bullshit.

allieb
September 2nd, 2009, 12:52
I am comming to Thailand later in the month for the first time in three years. I looked in my little black book for numberes of boys I had met on my last trip and decided to contact two of them. The first I phoned was most friendly, he speaks perfect English and suggested I call when I get there when I'm free and he looked forward to seeing me ( he probably didn't remember me ) A good response I thought.

The second a boy I had taken back to my hotel only a couple of times only on my last trip. No further contact was ever made. His phone number didn't work, suprise suprise so I sent an email saying "I am comming to Thailand soon I don't expect you would remember me but if your still working in the same bar then let me know and I will visit the bar"

I received a reply with a new number to call and the following message. " When you go I wait only for you I MISS YOU I love only you"
I know we are spun a crock of shit by these boys but to tell me he's been waiting for 3 years for a queen who offed him twice three years ago has turned me off. I'm quite prepared to let boys think I believe what they say so that they can make it all appear kosher, but not a pile of obvious shit,

I will of course call boy one but not boy two.

September 2nd, 2009, 13:30
Well, harumph! That'll teach the little whore not to attempt to show affection for his customers.

cdnmatt
September 2nd, 2009, 13:32
Ohh, give them a break. I'm sure after working in the scene for a few years, you become pretty desensitized. Phrases like that come out without thinking in the slightest, as they've grown numb to it.

Same type of thing happened to me as well. Hadn't been here for over two years, ended up seeing one of the guys I offed a couple times before, then the typical "oh, miss you so much, wait for you" come. I asked what my name was, and what country I was from, which for the most part just resulted in a blank stare, followed by a giggle while he held my hand. I just chuckled a bit, bought him a drink, threw him a few hundred baht, and off I went. I'm hardly going to harbor resentment towards him though.

September 2nd, 2009, 17:03
Hey they are only uneducated country boys trying to sell the only thing that they have worth anything ( to some) some of them are street wise and some a little bit more so take it all with a pinch of salt that way you wont have to pay for too many sick buffalos.......

:cheers:

September 2nd, 2009, 17:48
I am comming to Thailand later in the month for the first time in three years. I looked in my little black book for numberes of boys I had met on my last trip and decided to contact two of them. The first I phoned was most friendly, he speaks perfect English and suggested I call when I get there when I'm free and he looked forward to seeing me ( he probably didn't remember me ) A good response I thought.

The second a boy I had taken back to my hotel only a couple of times only on my last trip. No further contact was ever made. His phone number didn't work, suprise suprise so I sent an email saying "I am comming to Thailand soon I don't expect you would remember me but if your still working in the same bar then let me know and I will visit the bar"

I received a reply with a new number to call and the following message. " When you go I wait only for you I MISS YOU I love only you"
I know we are spun a crock of shit by these boys but to tell me he's been waiting for 3 years for a queen who offed him twice three years ago has turned me off. I'm quite prepared to let boys think I believe what they say so that they can make it all appear kosher, but not a pile of obvious shit,

I will of course call boy one but not boy two.

I notice you are an advanced member, is that of the stupid club?

gra46
September 2nd, 2009, 17:59
I notice you are an advanced member, is that of the stupid club?
andyinoz i noticed most your replys most have nothing to do with the thread ,notice the highlighted bit in your name ,hope it means only that or just do the oppisite to it ..

allieb
September 2nd, 2009, 18:19
Perhaps I have allowed myself to be missunderstood. I bear no resentment to the boy who missed me and loves me after 2 offs 3 years ago. In fact I had a bit of a laugh. The last thing I want is to get into is another syndrome of boy Thai and long distance farang. I made the post to show the complete difference in the way 2 bar boys behaved upon hearing from me. My point being is that the boy was a bit over the top. I was asking in this post, do they honestly believe we believe that kind of bullshit?

Sanook I know where they come from and perhaps brains are not yet being fully used, but they are sharp with mathematics and all sorts of schemes. Why not become a little more believable it doesn't take much brain power

Beach Bunny He certainly didn't go to your school of etiquette / netiquette

cdnmatt Will certainly give them a break and behave as you did in the bar. But its all starting before I've even landed. I can be very vunerable after a few drinks and I don't want to be the looser before anything has started.

Ruthless by some peoples standard, but I want to pay for services and thats all for the time being. I always tell the boys that I already have a Bf but he's out of town so no prospect of LTR sorry.

allieb
September 2nd, 2009, 18:23
[I notice you are an advanced member, is that of the stupid club?

Whatever club it is, a few more posts and you will be there too

Wesley
September 2nd, 2009, 18:25
I don't know, I have one guy I offed 8 years ago that still writes me and calls me occasionally, it is not impossible that they still think about the old days like we do Occasionally. I am sure it is not the norm however. But, I like the other poster, suggest you give them a break. You may have made a difference in his life short term but three years is even a long time for me to remember some tricks ha ha .

have a great vacation

and All the best,

Wes

September 2nd, 2009, 18:48
Sanook I know where they come from and perhaps brains are not yet being fully used, but they are sharp with mathematics and all sorts of schemes. Why not become a little more believable it doesn't take much brain power

I think after nearly a quarter of a century in LOS I'll stick to my own beliefs. Like any other commodity if you are selling you tell the customer what you hope he/she will believe, and please don't give be the bleeding heart story about them having to sell themselves as the percentage in Thailand that don't far outnumber those that do, and by that I don't judge either as good or bad. One might add too that some relationships have been formed between punters and ex working boys/girls because of the honesty and genuine feelings of the said worker, but those alas are few and far between. If you need to buy sex then enjoy it but don't ask others to be more believable in whatever it is that you believe in......Enjoy and look out for sick buffalo's

:cheers:

September 2nd, 2009, 23:38
I looked in my little black book for numberes of boys I had met on my last trip and decided to contact two of them.

After my second trip, all the numbers I collected went in the shredder.

I met some nice guys there but realistically, they're too damn far away to have a meaningful relationship other than through cyberspace.

Also, is it possible that when they use the word 'love', they actually mean 'like', even though may/may not remember you?

rincondog
September 3rd, 2009, 00:23
With all the boys available in Thailand I don't understand why you would contact someone from 3 years ago who you have had no contact with since then. Did they make that much of an impression on you? If so why didn't you contact them in the interim. Who is the real case of severe bullshit.

gra46
September 3rd, 2009, 06:40
With all the boys available in Thailand I don't understand why you would contact someone from 3 years ago who you have had no contact with since then. Did they make that much of an impression on you? If so why didn't you contact them in the interim. Who is the real case of severe bullshit.
maybe the answer to that they could be 19/20 now

puckered_penguin
September 3rd, 2009, 06:55
... I made the post to show the complete difference in the way 2 bar boys behaved upon hearing from me. My point being is that the boy was a bit over the top. I was asking in this post, do they honestly believe we believe that kind of bullshit?

Ruthless by some peoples standard, but I want to pay for services and thats all for the time being. I always tell the boys that I already have a Bf but he's out of town so no prospect of LTR sorry.
So do u have a LTR or is this just complete bullshit? Do you think the boys care?

September 3rd, 2009, 07:02
This is a Classic Gay Ting Tong thread..............................My Hooker Loves Me :shaking2: :shaking2: :shaking2: :shaking2:

Surfcrest
September 3rd, 2009, 10:00
Nobody loves bullshit like a bullshitter.

bullshitter...is that a word? (Don't answer if you're a bullshitter)

Believe it or not, there's probably some bullshitters here.

Just having the word in the thread has probably attracted a ton....uh, several.

Start a "What's the most......" thread and see how many come to the trough.

Or better yet come on down to Jomtien and listen to it fly.

allieb
September 3rd, 2009, 12:51
maybe the answer to that they could be 19/20 now

Thoughts like often come from someone with habits like that you sick mother fucker for even suggesting it

It seem that a few posters here don't want to believe that they are Jons and play the boys own game of false I love you with them. I suppose if these posters had a mouth full of shit they would call it dirt.

September 3rd, 2009, 12:59
play the boys own game of false I love you with them.

That's what they are paid to do.

catawampuscat
September 4th, 2009, 01:40
We all have a case of severe bullshit.. It is called having manners, being nice, or polite and it
is a learned behavior.
How often do you hear one farang tell another how good he looks or question him if he lost
weight, when the man looks like he is at death's door or can't fit thru it..
Many times people proclaim that fathers and sons or mothers and daughters look like brothers
or sisters even if there is 30 or more years separating them.. The older ones are flattered and
the younger think what a jerk and who could believe such bullshit, but it is useful when one
wishes to ingratiate themselves with someone..

The Thai boys have to make men older than their grandfathers and fatter than 3 or 4 Thai guys together,
believe that the customer (farang) is special and still sexy and hot and desirable.. If the boy can bullshit
well enough the over the hill farang believes they are boyfriends and in love and life partners.
It works often and for a little bullshit, there is often a big payday..

Most of us are suckers and want to believe the impossible dream and that this boy is special and
he can see through the wrinkles and rolls of fat and really fall in love with them..
It isn't all that different in the West if the farang is rich enough, there are plenty of opportunists
who can put up with the gross bodies and pretend whatever the one with the money wants.. It is
just the way it is.. Enjoy the game, it works both ways but don't lose your head in the fantasy.. :rolling: