PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Krazy Dragon Glow Night

MARK
September 1st, 2009, 12:21
The second krazy dragon Glow Night 15th September starts 8pm finishes when the glows out.
Arrive in a bright GLOWING GREEN OR YELLOW tee shirt and recive a free drink on me. :thumbright:

MARK
September 6th, 2009, 09:45
[youtube:76qs69oq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGg6y1zxv1o[/youtube:76qs69oq]

The first glow night and things are going to glow better this time around :sex:

MARK
September 6th, 2009, 09:53
Trying to keep the posts on the same thread so people donтАЩt complain I have too many running at the same time.
Septembers updates to the krazy dragon are now complete.
Click http://www.krazy-dragon.com to see what is new.

Mark :headbang:

MARK
September 13th, 2009, 11:27
We are stii on for the 15th of September at the moment . :hello1:
I have been doing a lot of Groveling :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: when I need to I LOVE THAILAND. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Now can we stay open :violent1: :lurk:

Smiles
September 13th, 2009, 11:52
Gotta love a serial groveler. Get that down pat and as a farang business owner the rest is just dessert.
Mark, was your groveling path paved with certain amount (can I say "wheelbarrow full") of Thai Baht? If so, amounts please.

As a full member of the Gay Club I've always considered being called a 'groveling cocksucker' the highest of compliments. Or at least the mostest fun :headbang:

MARK
September 13th, 2009, 12:03
Gotta love a serial groveler. Get that down pat and as a farang business owner the rest is just dessert.
Mark, was your groveling path paved with certain amount (can I say "wheelbarrow full") of Thai Baht? If so, amounts please.

As a full member of the Gay Club I've always considered being called a 'groveling cocksucker' the highest of compliments. Or at least the mostest fun :headbang:

Not at the moment I am just being made to make my apologies to the respected people, which they are getting. Take it like a man :violent1: