PDA

View Full Version : A very special Thank you to the members of SGT forum !!!

September 1st, 2009, 06:32
Guys, I have to tell you, its been a whirlwind ride shooting up into the top of the game as fast as we have. I am very thankful for all of your patronage, and after way too long our website is finally up and running, something that was long overdue.

As a small thank you for your support, I am giving away, 1 Round-trip Standard VIP pickup package, along with 1 Tour of your choice, to any one of my previously booked, or currently booked customers, to be drawn at random on Dec.1 at the FLB Bar on Walking Street in Pattaya. The drawing will be broadcasted live via their bar webcams. This is open to all members of all forums, and I do save every past customers email, so don't worry guys if you've already used us before, I still have your info.

The requirements as I stated, is that the eligible parties for the drawing, must be booked, or have had their pickups by Nov.25th, 2009. Please remember, that the rates listed on our website are not the rates offered to SGT forum members. Our rates to the members here are as follows.

Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya - 1,100baht
Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi Airport - 900baht
RT Airport Transfer from Suv/Patts - 1,900baht
Suv. Airport to BKK/BKK to Suv. - 650baht
Pattaya to BKK City/ BKK City to Pattaya - 1,200baht.
Standard VIP pickup to Pattaya including new phone and sim card,
along with return trip to airport - 4,500baht

So without further delay, Guys a Gals, the Mr.Dream website. Please go easy on me on the design, I had to make the site myself, as we have been extremely busy, and this was my first attempt at web design. Please judge us based on the content. Thank you all again

http://mrdreamtransport.page.tl/Home.htm

springco
September 1st, 2009, 13:16
Everything resolved now. Thanks.

September 3rd, 2009, 04:35
It seems that new members are having a hard time getting emails to me for some reason. This post is almost identical to one from another member, even regarding the time frame. I can guarantee you, if you sent me and email, it would have been answered. The entire time I am online every day, which is multiple times a day, I watch my inbox. For one customer to say that I missed an email, that could have been possible, but for 2 customers in the same time frame? If you are using an email that is directed to spam, and doesn't have any kind of heading regarding a pickup or the sort, then I doubt I would have thought it anything else as spam.

None of the other members have had problems in responding to me, and I have been getting a lot of emails as of late, almost all of which are responded to in less than 5 minutes if I am online.

September 3rd, 2009, 08:58
Just booked by phone. Quick and efficient.

jinks
September 3rd, 2009, 12:15

With your booking, will there be a separate draw for your members? :clown:

TOQ
September 4th, 2009, 06:45

With your booking, will there be a separate draw for your members? :clown:

??????????????????????

jinks
September 4th, 2009, 13:15
??????????????????????

TOQ, I know you are not that slow...... Ooogle = Tings & Tongs board.... Get it ?

quiet1
September 4th, 2009, 13:44
Don't worry, TOQ, I don't understand it either.

September 4th, 2009, 21:37
Looking at your web site I notice that your special VIP services include massage and Bar girl. All of this has pictures. If I remember you were going to do it for your gay clients also. Did I miss their pictures? Or are you not really advertising that? Or what?

giggsy
September 5th, 2009, 00:31
Looking at your web site I notice that your special VIP services include massage and Bar girl. All of this has pictures. If I remember you were going to do it for your gay clients also. Did I miss their pictures? Or are you not really advertising that? Or what?

Exactly....Did you even ask EL DUO if they were available?

September 5th, 2009, 02:13

Exactly....Did you even ask EL DUO if they were available?
LMFHO :headbang: :headbang:

Michael
September 5th, 2009, 03:01
We have a selection of some of the most breathtakingly beautiful ladies, with the intelligence and hospitable personalies of what we all perceive to be the ideal women of Thailand. These ladies come from a wide variety of bars and gogos, and are along for whats sure to be one of the best rides of your life.mrdreamtransport (http://mrdreamtransport.page.tl/VIP-PICKUPS-ar--ar--ar-.htm)

Not quite the ride that comes to mind when I think of the user name MrDreamTransport on a gay forum. But fair play to you for courting the pink pound/gay dollar.

September 5th, 2009, 09:30
Just goes to show...It Pays to Advertise

And it also shows the power of the "Pink Dollar" (or pound, or Euro, or Baht).

I don't think we really make a business successful, but we certainly are the extra marginal (is that a word?) that can put it over the top.

And to Mr. Dream.....it means a lot to be recognized and appreciated.

A good lesson to all businessmen.

September 5th, 2009, 09:38
Could it be that his st8 business is slow and he is just trying to get in on the gay business. After all where are the pics of the guys on the website