PDA

View Full Version : Be Aware Of Rude Secutiry Guards At Silom Complex

August 30th, 2009, 09:29
I am a well respected Thai businessman in Bangkok with my own restaurants. Recently my farang friend and I were waiting for another friend in Silom Complex at the bottom of the moving stairs to go to Powerbuy. Before our other friend could join us a security guard came up to me and told me to move away. I refused as there was no reason that I should, that area is the area for you to stand and is not in anyone's way. When you go to a shopping mall you can stand wherever you like, if they have the sign up that is different but there was no sign. I did tell the first security guard that I was waiting for a friend to join us and then we would go up to Powerbuy to look at some LCD TV's, he seemed ok with that but the second one did not listen to my reason and said :

"why donтАЩt you go and discuss the price for your services somewhere else".
I asked him " Why do you think I am a money boy? Please be polite and pay respect to people" and then I said yet again" I am waiting for a friend to join us here and then we will go power buy"

He said ( security guard ) " Whatever the reason you can not stand here , go somewhere else , here there are many place places to sit"
I was so shocked that all I could think to do was to ask to see his manager. Even more shocking was the reply to me that he was the security manager ( thats what he told me, but by the look of him he did not look like a security guard manager ). I said to him that I will complain to the management and the owner here about your attitude, he said " go ahead and do it , I don't care !!!!"
By this time our other friend had arrived so we went to powerbuy to get away from this disgusting man. After my friend bought his TV , I did call to the customers service center to complain about it all, but I am not sure they will do anything with it or just leave it. But I will also write to Human Resources department at Silom Complex to complain.

This topic, I just want people to be aware of the security guards there , they not friendly, they searching for gay people who looking to hook up there. I have a friend who was forced to pay money after they set up the boy in the toilet there. I am regular customer who goes there to pay bills , and buy stuff because it is convinience for me to get there. :angryfire: :angryfire:

August 30th, 2009, 10:16
Maybe if would help if you sent letters to some of the businesses in the mall that you patronize, like Powerbuy, and let them know what happened to you and that you'll be spending your money elsewhere. Maybe, being tenants that rely on customers to survive, they can pressure the mall admin to address their security's attitude.

August 30th, 2009, 10:34
Thanks soi_toi. This also good idea, I will send letter to Power Buy too.

August 30th, 2009, 11:51
Thanks Bottoms Up for your point, I do understand the building have many money boys around, try to hook up with foriengner, I live in this area for almost 10 years , I notice what going on in the toilet there, but I never really interesting in that, I go there for shopping and pay my bills. I do understand them point trying to stop some people doing that, but the way their doing it, it not right at least they should trains their security guards how to do it in polite ways. Not something like this rude and unrespectful....

August 30th, 2009, 12:03
You were the victim of a common assumption in developing countries that a local seen socializing with a white person is a prostitute. White people have to put up with this and it's consequences all the time. I blame the the whore vendees who seem to be fairly prevalent in the membership of this board.

I better shut up now as I'll be 70 soon and may have to start paying.

August 30th, 2009, 12:19
My guess:

You are a former money boy who has been set up with a restaurant by your sugar daddy.

You still look and act like a money boy.

Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Impulse
August 30th, 2009, 12:33
I dont go to malls to pick up money boys,the go gos are just fine.So dont blame me,even though you could call me a whore mongerer.I only pay for sex since Im on a short vacation and Im too lazy to put much effort in picking someone up. And being called a sex tourist is not cool. I came to Thailand to buy real estate initially,but soon found the bars and easy sex. So maybe you can call me a real sex tourist. :idea:

August 30th, 2009, 12:36
Thanks for your negative view Beach Bunny... you might think that, but I am not formal money , I am working hard for my future from University in bangkok and start work with company after that I start my small restaurant 5 years ago with my saving ( local restaurant ) and now runing the second restaurants. I think people should not look at the person from outside, I dress normal, but just I standing next to the white guy , most of people already think I am money boy.

mahjongguy
August 30th, 2009, 12:50
There are no places to sit in Silom Complex unless you purchase something. I would have asked the guy if he was willing to buy me a cup of coffee at Chester's.

Then I would have reminded him of Thailand's infamously strict slander laws. Not civil laws for lawsuits, but criminal laws.

I think that if you really to get this guy to change his act you should speak directly to the security company's management. This may not be the property manager; most often the job is contracted out.

August 30th, 2009, 12:51
Thai people are usually very good and telling who is who and what is what. If they are constantly taking you for a money boy, I think you need to examine how you look, dress, and act.

August 30th, 2009, 13:08
I do not want to argue with dress and acts Beach Bunny... I dress normal jean and shirt, straight acting, and yes again you should not look at people from what you see and tell people how to dress and acts, people have the right to do what they want. And their also have the right to protect themself from other people who be naughty to them.

August 30th, 2009, 13:11
I do not want to argue with dress and acts Beach Bunny... I dress normal jean and shirt, straight acting, and yes again you should not look at people from what you see and tell people how to dress and acts, people have the right to do what they want. And their also have the right to protect themself from other people who be naughty to them.

Yes, you have every right in the world to look, dress, and act like a money boy. Just don't get all uppity when people assume you are one.

August 30th, 2009, 13:12
How do you know that thai people very good at look at people, are you thai?

August 30th, 2009, 15:52

Yes, you have every right in the world to look, dress, and act like a money boy. Just don't get all uppity when people assume you are one.
Beach Bunny
You seem to be the high authority on money boys. Maybe it's because you have been stung too many times by them but continue to use their services. This would explain your bigoted views that all Thai guys are money boys. Just accept your obvious failings and stop this tirade of abuse on a guy that you obviously do not know. :argue:

August 30th, 2009, 16:46
newbie Gurling perceptively wrote:

Beach Bunny
You seem to be the high authority on money boys. Maybe it's because you have been stung too many times by them but continue to use their services. This would explain your bigoted views that all Thai guys are money boys. Just accept your obvious failings and stop this tirade of abuse on a guy that you obviously do not know.

May be 'Bunny Boy' was a prostitute him self' in the past :salute:

It's fair to make negative assumptions about Bitch Bunny as he is not slow to stereotype others. That is the hallmark of a lazy mind that can only think of others as items in categories. My guess is that he is a bitter young ex-pat who is jealous of all the fun had by the retirees, tourists and those who find such people fun or rewarding. He comes on here to lash out at those he envies. But I could be wrong. He may, in reality, be much more pitiable.

As for demanding that people "don't get all uppity". Sheez! that kind of talk requires a pointed white sheet and KKKlan membership.

August 31st, 2009, 23:30
My guess is that he is a bitter young ex-pat who is jealous of all the fun had by the retirees, tourists and those who find such people fun or rewarding.

Why "young"?

Diec
September 1st, 2009, 02:11
ex-pat who is jealous of all the fun had by the retirees

What fun are you talking about? All the expats I know only talk about sex, drag their "BF" every where they go, and then mention how cute some other guy is in front of their "BF." Go to the beach? Yeah, that never gets tiring. The expat community is so small their favorite past time is to gossip about each other. One finds out, then he removes himself from the click for a week or two before rejoining over dinner somewhere, all is forgiven, then the cycle starts over again.

I would love to see how these fat over 65 men go to malls, theaters, parks, where ever, and meet up with all these "more handsome than bar boys" boys and then claim they don't need to pay, it was the boy's pleasure to service them.

Oh some of you posters!

Impulse
September 1st, 2009, 04:04
And what are you guys going to do when your 65 and fat? I cant think of anything better than having sex with a young stud when it suits you.I guess you feel its age inapropriate to have sex with someone old enough to be your grand kid. So you can have sex with your 65 year old boyfriend and not feel guilty. Have fun with that. I agree that many could lose some weight and maybe drop the speedo(in the privacy of their room). Many dont make it to 65 and if they do,cant have sex anyway. So why belittle the ones that can.Live and let live I say. But you have a right to complain about it on a message board,dont think it will bother the whales at all,long as thier blow poke stays clear.

Diec
September 1st, 2009, 04:24
I guess you feel its age inapropriate to have sex with someone old enough to be your grand kid

So when your grand kid brings his playmate over, having sex with your grand kid's friend is the first thing that pops into your mind? I agree young is nice, but when they are old enough to be your grandson, then yes I think it's age inappropriate. Others views may be different, that's just mine.

Brad the Impala
September 1st, 2009, 05:00
Why would we have our own children let alone "grandkids"?!

Davey612
September 1st, 2009, 05:08
And what are you guys going to do when your 65 and fat? .

Go to silverdaddies and find someone who is interested in an older guy. I know of younger guys who have such kind of fantasy. No need to run to Thailand unless you want a specific body in mind.

Diec
September 1st, 2009, 05:21

Your right Brad, gay people never have any children. What a maroon.

Brad the Impala
September 1st, 2009, 05:41

You may have spent time trying to convince yourself you're straight by fathering children, but you are in a minority of gay men, dear. Most of us knew whether we were coming or going a long time ago!

Diec
September 1st, 2009, 05:50

You may have spent time trying to convince yourself you're straight by fathering children, but you are in a minority of gay men, dear. Most of us knew whether we were coming or going a long time ago!

Look who is the self appointed spokes person for the gay community. Many Many gay people have children before coming to terms with their homosexuality. There is also adoption too, dear. Like I said, what a maroon.

Brad the Impala
September 1st, 2009, 06:06

Look who is the self appointed spokes person for the gay community. Many Many gay people have children before coming to terms with their homosexuality. There is also adoption too, dear. Like I said, what a maroon.

Like gay adoption is so prevalent! How many children did you have to have before you saw the light?

Impulse
September 1st, 2009, 06:25
I dont have a problem with consenting adults having sex.As long as its consenting.Look at Anna Nicole Smith and that 90 year old guy.Of course in this case...she might have been after his money.Thais might be after the overweight ones money,or they think the fat one has some kind of special karma which is why he is rewarded with a full belly.

September 1st, 2009, 06:44
ex-pat who is jealous of all the fun had by the retirees

I would love to see how these fat over 65 men go to malls, theaters, parks, where ever, and meet up with all these "more handsome than bar boys" boys and then claim they don't need to pay, it was the boy's pleasure to service them.

Oh some of you posters!

Oh Diec, you will never know how much I agree with you.

When I see some of the beached whales sitting in the deck-chairs in Pattaya I often wonder how they get boys to go with them even though they do pay them.

I imagine that spending so much time in the La-La Land that is Pattaya these fat and often overly clinically obese old guys have lost all sense of reality, and, in their daydreams imagine themselves as being some sort of sex object rather than a walking ATM for boys old enough to be their grandsons and in some instances their great grandsons, who without the lure of a few Baht would not be seen dead with them.

Romania ... That might be the case in Pattaya but in Chaing Mai it's an entirely different story.
Look at the lovely photos here:

Long Yang Club Chaing Mai (http://lyccnx.110mb.com/)

September 1st, 2009, 06:59

Like I said, what a maroon.

Diec, FYI:

maroon
deep purplish-red color: a deep purplish red color tinged with brown

moron
an offensive term that deliberately insults somebody's intelligence (insult)

Diec
September 1st, 2009, 07:52
SF, FYI:

That's my polite way of calling people a moron. I'm never rude.

rincondog
September 1st, 2009, 09:22
SF, FYI:

It's more on NOT maroon, you moron.

Diec
September 1st, 2009, 09:41
SF, FYI:

It's more on NOT maroon, you moron.
The trouble with most people is not what they don't know, but what they know for certain that isn't true."
Mark Twain

Why don't you heed your own quote? Does your boss over at the gas station know your on the internet on company time?