View Full Version : Good (sex) massage at Patong, Phuket

April 9th, 2006, 02:00
Hi, I've been to Pattaya quite a few times and always enjoyed the services of Royal House and Blue house massage with their special (sex) massage.

In august I will be going to phuket for the first time. I know there are a few massages available there, but do they offer those special services?

If so, which massage is the best?

Thanks for your reply

tribbi

April 9th, 2006, 02:12
Phuket , massage in Patong

There are only 2 i now !

http://www.aquarius-sauna.com/

http://www.bluedolphinphuket.com/

Enjoy ! I do not now the best, find it out yourself i think it depends on the masseur you take, i do not now your taste !

atri1666
April 9th, 2006, 11:48
I also will stay there august/september. Also good massage is in spartacus opposite connect.

bucknaway
April 9th, 2006, 12:12
Right now I truly could go for a Thai Massage... My back is stiff and weak.... I love going to the places that offer sex & massage. I have never had sex in a massage place but I like the erotic angle to it and it seems to add to my enjoyment.

When I was in Phuket, I went to "Spartacus" is that the name?? Well I went there and got one of the worse massages I ever received. It was almost as bad as "Andy's Man" near Freeman.

I don't like it when the guy doing the massage starts in on sex without asking if that is what you want. That has only happened to me once when getting a massage and the guy massaging me began to blow me... :evil4: He didn't ask or seek permission. he just did it.

Then he tried to put a condom on me and I stopped him and he asked me if I wanted him to fuck me and I said no so he packed up his stuff and instructed me to shower and the massage time was not over... But I was happy to leave. I tipped and left. He knew I was not happy so he was happy take the tip I gave and I left.

I think I enjoy the massage more when it is on my bed in my hotel room rather than on a floor or table. And the massage in your hotel rooms tends to be more erotic.. for me anyway :)

bucknaway
April 9th, 2006, 12:13
Right now I truly could go for a Thai Massage... My back is stiff and weak.... I love going to the places that offer sex & massage. I have never had sex in a massage place but I like the erotic angle to it and it seems to add to my enjoyment.

When I was in Phuket, I went to "Spartacus" is that the name?? Well I went there and got one of the worse massages I ever received. It was almost as bad as "Andy's Man" near Freeman.

I don't like it when the guy doing the massage starts in on sex without asking if that is what you want. That has only happened to me once when getting a massage and the guy massaging me began to blow me... :evil4: He didn't ask or seek permission. he just did it.

Then he tried to put a condom on me and I stopped him and he asked me if I wanted him to fuck me and I said no so he packed up his stuff and instructed me to shower and the massage time was not over... But I was happy to leave. I tipped and left. He knew I was not happy so he was happy take the tip I gave and I left.

I think I enjoy the massage more when it is on my bed in my hotel room rather than on a floor or table. And the massage in your hotel rooms tends to be more erotic.. for me anyway :)

April 9th, 2006, 15:11
To be honest with you...I can't understand why there are recommendations for massage at Spartacus. I was there last year...... massage was below average and the place just don't have any privacy.. they use a piece of cloth to separate the massage area.
I would say that Aquarius is a better choice if you really need a massage! But it all still depends on the masseurs working....... these guys just work for a few months and go back to mainland thailand. Sort of holiday for them I think.
Just get your massage in Bangkok or Pattaya would be a btter idea.

April 10th, 2006, 10:53
Blue Dolphin had some *stunning* boys when I was in Patong over Chinese New Year, Aquarius did as well. Spartacus had a lot of cuties, but many complaints as well.

I don't like it when the guy doing the massage starts in on sex without asking if that is what you want.

Why would you go to a place that specializes in sex massage and then complain that someone tried to have sex with you? Of course the poor lad must have been confused at this!!!