PDA

View Full Version : club 1 7 phuket

August 28th, 2009, 23:38
Has any one stayed at this hotel in phuket, if so is there any chance of a report, also how far from the paradise centre and how long does it take to walk

jinks
August 29th, 2009, 00:02
Since The beach bungalow's were demolished I have always stayed at Club 17.

Really nice, Singapore director/manager Daniel See with a very helpful staff.
The website (http://www.cluboneseven.net) tells it all except the "soon to open" garden rooms.

Downside, which I have yet to see the effect of, is the completed building work on both sides of the garden.
The atmosphere might not be as good around the pool and jacuzzi.

WALK ???? to paradise, 50 - 100 baht by motorbike or 200 by tuktuk.

Dani69
August 29th, 2009, 05:37
Had a week at club 17 last may, my first time would recommend it for sure.
Nice friendly staff, clean room but the building work at both sides near the pool was a bit annoying
Jacuzzi was not funcitional at the time.
About a brisk 10 min walk to paradise complex.
If i go back I would stay again .
They emailed me recently to say the were doing more work in the actual boutique hotel itself, cant remember what the work was so maybe you should inquire about same.
Hope this was some help.

August 29th, 2009, 20:18
are the staff open to being offed or is it not allowed

jinks
August 29th, 2009, 22:23
They are mostly from Burma, possible, but why shop so near to home with such a variety in the area.

August 30th, 2009, 00:19

Who will clean my room if your being fucked by the staff?

Dani69
August 30th, 2009, 03:00
I had my thai BF with me so i dont know about staff availability but some were very, very cute.
Plenty of gorgeous boys in Paradsie Complex and I saw many of them in club17 with farangs.

Impulse
August 30th, 2009, 04:36

Who will clean my room if your being fucked by the staff?Im glad I didnt put you on ignore,that made me chuckle. :bounce:

August 30th, 2009, 09:09

Who will clean my room if your being fucked by the staff?Im glad I didnt put you on ignore,that made me chuckle. :bounce:

I love you too :cheers: :cheers: