PDA

View Full Version : What's new in Hua Hin ?

llz
August 24th, 2009, 02:54
After the closure of Faq Thong bar and massage place (due the owner being lilled in a road accident), that would leave Red Indian Bar and Guys Massage, and perhaps Candlelight Bar in the girlie bars area.
I read an advertising in Gayromeo about a streetside restaurant which would provide some extra services by boys ... very out of the way (deep into soi 56 beyond Chonlaprathan Road) but very promising from their website, and not only for the food ...
http://aesplace2b.com/default.aspx
Some first-hand experience here ?

Smiles
August 24th, 2009, 03:31
Candlelight Bar is now a girl bar (not sure if they've changed the name). Not surprising ... we walked passed there dozens of times when it was a gay bar and it seemed like hardly any customers most of the time.
FaqTong was still open in April, but apparently closed soon after I left. Too bad ... it was just a few minutes walk from our place around the corner, and we enjoyed going there for a beer or some wine in the evening. The guys there said business was the pits in general.
As you say, Guys and Red Indian are open, though the owner of Guys also said business was very slow, and his pockets were not deep. I hope it's still open when I get back next week . . . I like the guys there and the owner is a very easy going and decent man, interesting to talk to. Red Indian Bar is the place employing The Best Bubblebutt in Thailand written about previously, so I hope that's there still. :blackeye:
The Blue Angel is still going I believe. Haven't been in there in years as it's the kind onf entertaiment (Lady Boy so-called 'shows') which leaves me stone cold.

Thanks for the hint about the restaurant on Soi 56. Will try and get you that 'first hand experience' soon

Cees-Holland
August 24th, 2009, 04:47
As a matter of fact, I will be arriving in Hua Hin as well next week for a 2 months stay. ( <= as if that is any interesting info)
Hua Hin seems THE PLACE TO BE these days :)

Don't know what is new there, tho.
Maybe I can test the chopsticks in "Ae's Place 2B", if my bf accompanies me.

Bob
August 24th, 2009, 07:04
Red Indian Bar is the place employing The Best Bubblebutt in Thailand written about previously, so I hope that's there still.

Sorry, old man, but he's in the army (left in May, I think). Thought I told you!

elephantspike
August 24th, 2009, 07:10
Let's hope he doesn't get his ass shot off! :booty:

August 24th, 2009, 07:56
You would think an ass would be army issue, disgusting, not to mention the animal welfare issue, next they will expect one to take the family buffalo to war too.