View Full Version : Muscular guys in Pattaya ?

August 23rd, 2009, 13:08
Hi,

I've never been in Pattaya only a few times in Bangkok. I love to go in Tawan in Bangkok for their bodybuilders. I booked an appartment a few months ago in Pattaya for mid-october because of the bodybuilding contest but it was postponed. I read a lot of reviews about pattayan nights and it seems that it is impossible to find bodybuilders even muscular gays are not easy to find. Is there any bar where the boys are athletics ? Maybe A-bomb ? Did someone visit this bar recently ?

If it is difficult to find, is it common to ask one of the masseur of Hero and one of the Tawan bodybuilder to go with me for 4 days in Pattaya ? Is it easy, expensive ?

I'm very shy, so I really appreciate your help,

Cheers,
Lionel

painai2
August 23rd, 2009, 14:56
You might try some of the massage places in Boyztown. A few of the guys there are definitely on the muscular side. Of the bars, Boyz Boyz Boyz and Abomb might be your best bet. Nothing beats Tawan in Bangkok. I live in Pattaya, but I make regular trips to Bangkok to enjoy myself at Tawan. I've also seen guys from Tawan with their Farangs on a short holiday in Pattaya. If you do bring one to Pattaya, plan on spending a lot of money doing so.

August 23rd, 2009, 15:59
Thanks painai2,

Good news, it is possible to come in Pattaya with a Tawan boy. By a lot of money, do you mean about 15000 baths or more ?

Thanks

painai2
August 23rd, 2009, 16:16
The way I see it--the guy is working for the bar so you would need to pay the off fee for each day he would be gone. On top of that--pay the guy a daily allotment--up to you on how much. Then, you would have the expenses of entertaining--food, drinks, movies, etc. etc. I definitely would tell him in advance how much you plan to give him for the time he's with you. You can always give him more than promised if you have a great time. You both want to go away happy in the end.

ThaiFan
August 25th, 2009, 21:44
Thanks painai2,

Good news, it is possible to come in Pattaya with a Tawan boy. By a lot of money, do you mean about 15000 baths or more ?

Thanks

Hi, it depends on how many days and nights you take them out. If I am not wrong, you need to pay the off fee for each night you bring them out to Tawan bar.

So, if it is one or two nights, 15000 baht is very generous. But, if it is one week, then depends on the guy, he may find it so-so because it is to be away for so long, but for some boys who don't get off for one month, its heaven!

Best is to talk to the guy in the bar, and make sure you get the expectations right.

August 25th, 2009, 22:34
It is for 3 nights (4 days), so it is a half week without the weekend. Maybe 4 nights if it is okay because I'm thinking to off the same guy on sunday night.
I'm only affraid that he might be busy because it will be in mid-october and he could go to the contest which is in november (the date is not definite - last year it was in december).
Maybe I will have to pay for a 4 days pass in a fitness club, I do not think it is expensive in Pattaya.

Cheers

August 26th, 2009, 06:12
There is some muscular/bodybuildertypes who have profiles in Gay Romeo, both in Bangkok and Pattaya. Could be worth a try.

Good Luck!

Wesley
August 26th, 2009, 06:30
there are several Filipino guy's headed to Pattya to make a few bucks who really do look quite nice as most of the boys work out. Even the skinny ones try, some look really nice and some too good for my taste. have fun if you run into one. Some who have that Spanish blood have some whoppers for an appendage and with those rippling muscles and macho Filipino styles they may be willing to ram you all night. Have fun.

Wes

August 26th, 2009, 10:00
there are several Filipino guy's headed to Pattya to make a few bucks who really do look quite nice as most of the boys work out. Even the skinny ones try, some look really nice and some too good for my taste. have fun if you run into one. Some who have that Spanish blood have some whoppers for an appendage and with those rippling muscles and macho Filipino styles they may be willing to ram you all night. Have fun.

Wes

Very nice. I like Filipino macho guys. I saw a few movies like midnight dancers, twilight dancers ... and I found it was a really turn on.
Are they on the beach or in some night clubs ?

travelerjim
August 26th, 2009, 10:39
Shhh...Shhh...
May I suggest you see "Shine" #5 at Cat's Place?
Go-Go club opens 8:30pm...
and has host bar from 1:00pm or so...

In South Pattaya near Day-Night Hotel #1
between Grottino's Restaurant and Office Boys Club on side soi...

He is newer to Pattaya area...from NongKhai...a Thai age 23
and former Thai Kick-Boxer...

A Beautiful Smile ....and has the muscles!
He will be pleased to flex them for you :-)

Speaks "little bit" English...
but very pleasant to be with...
a non-smoker...and ...well....

I'll let you find out the rest!

Enjoy....

tj

August 26th, 2009, 11:30

Try Cafe Royale. Oh, never mind...you like macho ones.

thrillbill
August 26th, 2009, 18:28
...if you have the cash, go for the Tawan guys. True, there are some masculline muscle fellows in BoyzBoyzBoyz but they are straight (they say) and just want to get the "action" over with and collect their pay. (maybe someone has had a better experience there ) ?there are a couple muscular guys that give massages at Jotien that look nice, but dont know how they would be for "play time". Most of the go-g0 boys in Pattaya are of the skinny type. You may be disappointed.

Marsilius
August 26th, 2009, 21:47
He is newer to Pattaya area...from NongKhai...a Thai age 23
and former Thai Kick-Boxer...

A Beautiful Smile ....and has the muscles!
He will be pleased to flex them for you :-)

Speaks "little bit" English...
but very pleasant to be with...
a non-smoker...and ...well....

I'll let you find out the rest!

Enjoy....

tj

A "non-smoker" only in the sense of an aversion to tobacco, I hope!

ThaiFan
August 26th, 2009, 22:05
It is for 3 nights (4 days), so it is a half week without the weekend. Maybe 4 nights if it is okay because I'm thinking to off the same guy on sunday night.
I'm only affraid that he might be busy because it will be in mid-october and he could go to the contest which is in november (the date is not definite - last year it was in december).
Maybe I will have to pay for a 4 days pass in a fitness club, I do not think it is expensive in Pattaya.

Cheers

There are a few gyms in Pattaya, and if he goes (being local Thai) it could be 100-250THB per day max. I think 15,000THB inclusive of off-fee is a good pay. That's about 3,500THB per night. :thumbright: I hope he's a good find - sounds like you're trying to off one of the champs.

Good luck!

Wesley
August 27th, 2009, 06:07

Wes

Very nice. I like Filipino macho guys. I saw a few movies like midnight dancers, twilight dancers ... and I found it was a really turn on.

I am on the way back to the Philippines for a 9 month stay or more, I have a one yer Visa and I may use it all, I am not sure yet. I will be on the beach at Boracay the 18th -25th and then back to the bars in Malate to play after that. One of those muscle boys you like is planning to go with me to Borocay and plans are to make do with each other if we can't hit someone on the beach to do a three way with , My guy is extra large in the appendage area and I expect a good ten days before I go back to Manila to play with them all at the bars for a while. You can find me on most weekends at Obar in Malate, I will be sitting outside watching the gay circus there go by, as it does every night.

if you like the muscles guys there are plenty of them and most just like white guys and don't really care for any money unless you want to take them shopping. I guess that is up to you. Some will go all night if you just load their phone with some units, usually not more than 100 peso and a taxi back home afterwords.

But, to answer your question, they are usually in the bars, if you like the really straight guys they are a bit expensive but they have go go bars where you can off them. They kind of look like rough trade but I assume you are safe with them. They have a lot of tattoo's and usually you get a look at "it" all on stage before you off him. most are looking for 100 USD though , if you are more patient they are in the bars and most can be found on Planet Romeo at almost anytime of day ready to go to your house just for sex, you might give them a taxi back but usually that is all they ask. The Only risk is that they may have photo shoped their photo to make him look a bit better but, usually the body is as the picture shows. if you go to bed bar you can usually finc what you are looking. that is on Nakpil and Orosa street corner in Malate and Quezon city has lots of bars as well as Makati. Quezon is where you will find the straight go go boys that spend all their off time working out. You can find them on the beach , but I am told you are better off to take your guy with you to the beach if you want a daily trick.

The ones that are on their way there to Thailand will likely be on the beach at Payttaya most are planning to go to freelance in Bangkok. Most of them you cant tell from most Thai guys with the exception of usually quite good English. They are headed there for the high season if what they are telling me is true.

All the best,

Wes