PDA

View Full Version : THE BEST of the best

April 10th, 2006, 09:28
DELETED

April 10th, 2006, 16:02
The Continental

The name of the restaurant? Or the breakfast?
Actually, The Cunt might be a good name...would probably be filled every night--And think what they could do for napkins!...A refreshing change from bathroom tissue rolls--And if service is slow, just wringing it out in ice-water and tying it around your forehead should speed things up.

andrewcraig
April 10th, 2006, 18:45
i think it starts with C, same as C for cunt.I dont know if anyone uses the Radio network alphabet in their work but thats what C is,A is alpha,B bravo, C is cunt,D is delta etc.

As you are a poofter from way back you will be shocked to learn the word cunt refers to the female sex organ-
something you have never seen or are likely to see.
The other use of the word cunt is to describe people like you
I am coming down to Sydney in the next two weeks , tell me about the places you visit and enjoy.
You must have a life in Sydney or is Pattaya your only release??????

April 10th, 2006, 21:04
andrewcraig..although she is a bit of c**t and is never filled.

Edith is a Pattaya girl and honorary secretary at the South Pattaya Ex-Pat's Bingo and Carpet Bowls club.

You will have a marvelous time in Sydney..if you like shaven haired bears ( I think that's what they are called) or 7 foot drag queens..and that's just the straight men..the queers are indescribable.

April 11th, 2006, 17:30
andrewcraig..although she is a bit of c**t and is never filled.

Edith is a Pattaya girl and honorary secretary at the South Pattaya Ex-Pat's Bingo and Carpet Bowls club.

Since I do not live, nor have ever been, in Sydney, I believe Mr. Craig was referring to Boy Gorge
By the way, what's she (Beery) going on about Everlay Street and Australian eggplants? (Aren't they those small lavender ones?)
Nevertheless, I may be down under (Not that, down under, ya' dirty bitch!) soon as I understand there's an Annual Road-kill Cooking Contest similar to the one held in West Virginia. I want to enter my Fricass├йe De Wallaby ├Е L'Ancienne, Filet de Koala Brais├й Prince Albert and Cotes de Wombat au Sauce N├йnette....and, if I can catch (Blind in the headlamps.) Beery doing the chicken walk, maybe Ting-Tong R├│ti ├а la Normande--But Ginger just told me, "Never mind! He'd be far too difficult to clean!"
Not to mention, tenderize! :violent1:

andrewcraig
April 11th, 2006, 19:58
Well look ,feel free to pop into Eveleigh Street in Redfern,Im sure the locals will show their well known hospitality.You can get the subway there.Only minutes from the City.
Night time is better,you will get to see the real Australian Aborigines.

Surely they would put a 165kg poof on a spit and roast him, if they were true aborigines
But you did not tell where you go to enjoy yourself in Sydney Tell us about the poof places you enjoy
Or do you spend all your spare time wanking thinking about fucking ladyboys

April 11th, 2006, 20:47
When the lights go out all the slithery things come out. Sleep tight. I am going to hide under the fedder bedd. :albino:

Monty-old
April 13th, 2006, 10:19
Dose any one know anthing about antques.
I found a fanny rag (Modest) in room 102 yesterday.
I want to know what period it came from ?
It spoilt my day,At Monty's B&B of all places.
The stange thing is I have NO ladies staying in the house.
But there must have been at least ONE C--T,,, Other than me Staying here.

April 13th, 2006, 10:27
The other use of the word cunt is to describe people like youOr, if you're really lucky, people like me

April 14th, 2006, 10:05
DELETED