PDA

View Full Version : Strange But True?

August 20th, 2009, 21:35
This poster has to be LMTU, either that or they both went to the same school........

:cheers:

August 20th, 2009, 21:42
This poster has to be LMTU, either that or they both went to the same school........

:cheers:

Or didn't go to school at all...

August 20th, 2009, 22:20
A few guys said to me they thought the food had deteriorated, for lack supervision of a good chef, but none of them, was LMTU :pirate:

If it was such a good business why didn't you take it over. Personaly I got poisoned twice under the previous owner the second time I was giving him the benifit of the doubt(silly me). As for buying a house and a truck from the profits I think you are exagerating. Like most elderly farangs who buy businesses for thier "BOYFRIENDS" they end up subsidising them.

Dodger
August 21st, 2009, 16:23
I'm surprised it lasted a year after wiping out the buffet. I gave them 6 months.

pennyboy
August 24th, 2009, 02:57
It seems his little foray into running a restaurant was a failure. Sad but true that he just did not know what the customers wanted as opposed to what he wanted them to have. I guess being in Thailand so long he did not want to lose face and blamed it on poor health reasons. As BU stated his health would be better served by cutting down on the late night boozing. Anyway,as most people know he is the driving force behind SPI and I guess that takes up a lot of his time.