PDA

View Full Version : TeePee

August 20th, 2009, 16:44
What ever happened to him I wonder? I pray not more conspiracy and rumour of death. I miss his consistency around here.

Smiles
August 20th, 2009, 21:47
" ... What ever happened to (Tee Pee) I wonder? I pray not more conspiracy and rumour of death. I miss his consistency around here ... "
Why has Cedric apparently turned from former pseudo intellectual to just-plain-dense?
What's happened to the man: a very long hiatus from This Place, then a return outta the blue, accompanied by a niagara falls of postings consisting mainly of disconnected musings, incomprehensible philosophising, truly bad grammar and spelling, maudlin elephant hugging, and references to handles which have not been handles for centuries, they being only a minor way station in the long and distinguished posting career of Wowpow (i.e. Tee Pee for a few months, in 2003).

No conspiracy on this one dear Cedric, Wowpow kicked the bucket some years ago now, and has been relegated to that great Cemetery in the Sawatdee Sky ... The Archives. Wowpow by the way is looking down (or up) at this post and is I'm sure barfing his brains out at the very intimation that Bottoms Up is now implying he was a close companion. It is to laugh.

Like man . . . what in hell drugs are you on?

jinks
August 20th, 2009, 22:39
My dear departed friend wowpow alias teepee - both hadles reflected the Man.

T. P. = teepee = Terry Power = WowPOWER = wowpow.

He used to sign himself as Power to the People, Terry to my Friends.

http://jinkscorp.com/holidays/images/frontpage/thai/Terry.jpg

R.I.P. We just can't get away of the lovely old sod can we :cheers:

August 20th, 2009, 22:42
Terry was a hydra head with multiple aliases? Please tell me it isn't so!

jinks
August 20th, 2009, 22:48
Terry was a hydra head with multiple aliases? Please tell me it isn't so!

He only created the second while having problems getting a connection.
For a short time some posts on Gay Thailand (same problem) were from wowpowAlpha.

If fact GT board still has me on the books as jinksAlpha when I had the same problem.

August 20th, 2009, 23:03
So there are times when having multiple aliases may not be justifiable cause for derision and scorn...and might even be acceptable! Shut up!

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 20th, 2009, 23:12
What ever happened to him I wonder? I pray not more conspiracy and rumour of death. I miss his consistency around here.
you have been out of the loop..we lost teepee/wowpow ages ago.A lovely gent and sadly missed.

August 21st, 2009, 07:09
we lost teepee/wowpow ages ago.A lovely gent and sadly missed.

Well, it looks like L.O. Botomy has gotten a badly needed facelift. Or is the currently appearing avatar just new Google Tech Spike has loaded that bypasses the prefrontal cortex to match the personality?

And then there is the sudden reappearance of "Tee-Jay".

And other disappearances, few are MISSed. Other posters behaving in erratic manners.

I think i remember "Tee-Pee" as I saw his cut and pastes on the Thorn Tree one day. it eventually led me here. And jsut to think, maybe to Bangkok or Pattaya in the future for mine and my partner's retirement, after the clearing of her litigation and settlements with her former employer! The lawyer says stay here for now.

Yes, Wowpow, someone I had hoped to meet one day! Missed, dearly.

August 21st, 2009, 10:46
Smiles

Stop it this minute! We all know Smiles rather graciously helped himself to leaving us for the great forum in the sky. This is insane and in very poor taste.

Stolen identities and references to tourist traps in Canada. Look here impostor if I wanted to do falls I would go to the Zambezi not some piss dribble with a prostrate problem and a strip-mall of anal warts.

Who ever stole your computer Smiles they should've taken the prozac too.

Smiles if you are at all interested up there with your thirty virgins (must have been a surprise to realise they were all woman, never mind you were near your end anyway) we don't believe him for one second, just not your style. This one has more than just a carrot rammed up the anus it seems to have a whole traffic cone implant.

Sue the surgeon for putting it in the wrong way around, is it our fault he left you shitting through your mouth, now leave our dear dear departed Smiles alone wont you.

Yes Tee Pee and his cut and pastes, bliss, at least he offered regular alternative to this dross and its hoard of trolls.

I don't understand, Tee Pee didn't seem unhealthy or even very old? Was it an accident? How sad.

Im beginning to think most posters here are like the brief but magnificent orchid I collected in Peru, Sobralia Virginalis, they no sooner open wide and they are dead. Occupational hazard I guess :blackeye:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2443/3841065487_e31242514f_m.jpg
Tee Pee xxx

August 22nd, 2009, 05:02
Nope, no accident. Terry had COPD and went into the hospital when he came down with pneumonia. He seemed to be getting better and even talked about getting out of the hospital a few days before his death. He then took a turn for the worse and and his heart failed him.

I met Terry years ago and there wasn't a better person to show me around Thailand. A perfect gentleman in every sense of the word and I miss him terribly. RIP my friend.

August 22nd, 2009, 09:09
" ... What ever happened to (Tee Pee) I wonder? I pray not more conspiracy and rumour of death. I miss his consistency around here ... "
Why has Cedric apparently turned from former pseudo intellectual to just-plain-dense?
What's happened to the man: a very long hiatus from This Place, then a return outta the blue, accompanied by a niagara falls of postings consisting mainly of disconnected musings, incomprehensible philosophising, truly bad grammar and spelling, maudlin elephant hugging, and references to handles which have not been handles for centuries, they being only a minor way station in the long and distinguished posting career of Wowpow (i.e. Tee Pee for a few months, in 2003).....

I'm beginning to think our dear Ceddie might be another literary creation of the same guy who invented Homintern.

August 22nd, 2009, 10:05
Seasonal delirium, its the heat, quite unbearable, Im spending far more time than it's healthy indoors and my face and arms still look like they're cast in solid gold, ask Neptune he will tell you it's unbearably hot even in the water.

Unfortunately on top of that we must continue to suffer the depressed, frustrated moderator wannabe Smiles impostor and his assorted lesser troll minion aliases. Not even the memory of Tee Pee is safe.

Fuck Tee Pee man, Im going to try and stop taking the odd cigaret from strangers in bars. At least you enjoyed yourself boy. I know. Life is short and then we die.

KenC an island of cool tranquility as usual. Music Bebe? My ears are heavy from the panting of sweaty dogs.

Silly of me to get embroiled with trolls but is it just my imagination or is there a population explosion of them? Who is "beenfisted for a hefty fee" anyway when he's not phissing for some kind of reputation beyond the skinflint pervert that we know he is.

Times up, Im returning to the tropical depression out there, why doesn't another typhoon just take us all away, [wave of the hand around the head like a drunk] it would be so much kinder, yes so much kinder.

August 22nd, 2009, 10:18
Seasonal delirium, its the heat, quite unbearable, Im spending far more time than it's healthy indoors and my face and arms still look like they're cast in solid gold, ask Neptune he will tell you it's unbearably hot even in the water. ...

KenC an island of cool tranquility as usual. .....

An island in a sea of tranquil Bourbon.....

I still think you are a fiction and I even think I know who your author is. I met a fellow once in the Jomtien Beach Chairs who was a playwright and frustrated TV show developer. He would certainly have the credentials to juggle multiple characters a la Dickens.

But.... if we ever meet up in Thailand I will eat my words and post a public apology HERE on this board.

August 22nd, 2009, 10:38
Ha hah! Good try lush puppy. I would meet you anyway.

Only frustrated thing about me is the heat and the fucking night heron that keeps swallowing a dozen of my lovely fish at a time, otherwise life is good and Im just at the very beginning of its journey in earnest.

KenC I dunno honestly I don't, I look to my elders for advice and I try and remain as principled as ever but it's hard, cant you bite the bullet and just do one a day at least when the sun is over the yardarm? Im already gasping for an iced G&T wif lemon wedge, it's just not decent of you to be swimming in Bourbon already. I don't care that its 8.35 yesterday evening your time, its today here and I of your future insist you dry out.

August 23rd, 2009, 01:35
I still think you are a fiction

Stop doubting yourself, Kenc!

The last time Muffin mentioned his fish he kept them two to a jar in eight large Chinese jars, with half closed teak lids. Now they are being gulped up by the dozen!

If a would-be TV show developer/playright he needs someone to check his continuity - amusing very occasionally, but definitely not to be taken too seriously.

August 23rd, 2009, 07:27
Fisted I cant believe you hang on my every word, and remember them too. I suppose I should take that as a compliment, maybe you are also under the influence of seasonal delirium, na our rains must have moved on to you by this time. Just your time of month is it under that low tin roof?

Sadly the fish in my jars were all eaten right under the noses of my three great big sleeping puppy dogs, Boerboel imported from Africa as my personal guardians. The brindle bitch is called Nostras KleinKat Chimera, charming, I assume some kind of irony going on in there as she's anything but "Klein". They do their job well but unfortunately are not hunting dogs and the fucking heron is quite happy amongst the beasts like some deranged tick-bird on stilts.

Anyway always one to turn misfortune into fortune I'm now using the jars as a nursery for any new additions to my waterlily collection.

It's full house at the moment and a royal flush as they are all in bloom even the ones I picked up from Primlarp in Nontaburi in late July. The collection mostly consists of Thai, American and Australia hybrids new and classics and a species collection, they reside permanently in our large reservoir in our gardens, this is also where I have most of my fish now. The collection is the most comprehensive and private in Asia and takes far too much of my time, but I couldn't live without their celestial beauty, they keeps me spell bound. Almost a religion, throw in Ophiophagus hannah who hunts on the periphery for lesser snakes and I sometimes think Hindi has come to me.

Im not sure how to take KenC's comment that Im a fictitious character, it's a little disconcerting, but swooning around naked in Bourbon in the moonlight might give us a little clue? Isn't she fabulous. I do hereby promise never to say another word on the matter of her little problemo, unless of course I notice she is definitely sinking in which case I'll throw myself into the campaign with a vengeance fire and passion that will shock her right out the pool like Venus arising from ECT.

Please don't breath a word of our little discourse to her you know what happened to Pearl, yes at the bottom of Wellington Harbour, I imagine just bones now drifting to and fro lazily amongst the kelp.

Smiles
August 23rd, 2009, 10:56
" ... Please don't breath a word of our little discourse to her you know what happened to Pearl, yes at the bottom of Wellington Harbour, I imagine just bones now drifting to and fro lazily amongst the kelp ... "
After reading the last deluge of posts by Cedric I think it almost impoosible (and amiss, if we are to help him in any way) to not conclude there may well be some mental illness going on here. Whole posts of the just-too-too-twee kind.
Cedric, do you have any feel that perhaps 'making sense' might just be a reasonable goal, one of these days?

August 23rd, 2009, 12:19
After reading the last deluge of posts by Cedric

Another fan.

Please if you have so much time on your hands do me favor and edit my posts, I couldn't be bothered as most people aren't as thick or as literal as you and can read right past simple typo's etc. So go ahead I'll gladly give you my login id, what ever gets your rocks off, you may even look for split infinitives though somehow I don't think you have the reach.

That or get a life so you can write something interesting for a change instead of spending your time looking for grammatical and spelling error in other peoples posts.

I know it's probably force of habit after years as a menial (yes grammar license suck it up) English teacher in some backwater of Canada, but it's not very clever just plain dull, clearly indicating you have nothing better in that old head with it's congealed brain left to respond with, is it any wonder I mistake you for the dead.

Aunty
August 23rd, 2009, 13:32
" ... Please don't breath a word of our little discourse to her you know what happened to Pearl, yes at the bottom of Wellington Harbour, I imagine just bones now drifting to and fro lazily amongst the kelp ... "

I'm not really so sure about that, Ceddie, the last I heard Pearl was seen (in Wellington) racing to the fishing boats tied up at port completely covered in Indonesian seamen. I think she was going to join Master Bates and Rodger, the cabin boy.

August 23rd, 2009, 14:12
:cheers: Its so nice to see a familiar face around here at last, I was beginning to think they were all dead. Have you heard about poor dear and often quite boring Tee Pee isn't it just so sad for words.

Pearl alive? Are you sure? Are you sure it wasn't one of her many prot├йg├йs from the informal AA meetings out back of the terminal ward, they used to hang around her every word breathing in deeply as she gasped her appallingly bad advice?

I would love to think of her covered in seamen again but I just don't have the heart not after her sequins started washing ashore, I just don't think I have the stomach for the further zombification of our dear Pearl. If we could get her back to Pattaya that would make all the difference in the world of course as no one would notice, not there. Im told Hua Hin is also a safe bet these days just look at Smiles, no one even knows he's dead except Pot of course who still uses his cheque book to pay the rent.

August 23rd, 2009, 16:21
Smiles wrote :

Cedric wrote :
We all know Smiles rather graciously helped himself to leaving us for the great forum in the sky. This is insane and in very poor taste

Smiles and Cedric ! Keep it simple! Who can piss the furthest ? :flower:

August 23rd, 2009, 17:30
Baziel it's not in my nature to want to destroy the ego of a once fine man. One squirt and he would be already dribbling and trembling into the colostomy sack he has mounted onto his folding shopping cart. He keeps getting the tubing caught in the wheels, the mess and stink, well just the thought makes me want to :pukeleft: :pukeright: . The "business" itself has long shrivelled up its no more than a quivering raisin. I don't know when he last washed in there it would take long nosed pliers I think just to get it out of the greasy flannel. No I couldn't put him through that I have far to much respect.

And prey what are you still doing in Dubai I thought it had shut down? I hope we will see you here more often, what a treat.

August 24th, 2009, 01:34
my three great big sleeping puppy dogs, Boerboel imported from Africa as my personal guardians.
ROFL. Less than a month ago it was one Chinese fighting dog that "cant stop killing things"!!!

August 24th, 2009, 09:19
Fisted you really are a glutton for punishment aren't you? :albino:

Anyway on to the dogs. Besides the three Boerboel and the Pitbull I have some little surprises for you, there are also three little black pugs. Thought I better mention the pugs again just in case.....

When I got the three Boerboel, think Hummer on steroids, I had planned everything very carefully, unfortunately even the best laid plans and all that but it turns out that the females tend to be even more alfa than the males , a bit like female hyaena who have a penis just in case no one believes them.

Must be an African thing as I've never seen dominant bitches quite as butch or as imposing anywhere on the globe except perhaps for Amelie Mauresmo.

I came home one evening from tennis with my little French nemesis in tow to find bits of dog splattered everywhere. Not only this but following a trail of blood I found in the corner of the lower third terrace bunched up in the shrubs ( off the lawn thank god), four dogs jammed tight, heaving and squirting blood all over the place all locked together in one big ball of silent violent dog. Each had a mouthful of the other and wouldn't let go. Unfortunately it was Sunday and all the staff were keenly displaying their false rectitude in the Catholic church in town as usual, so I had to undo the whole mess myself.

No mean feat I can assure you, but true to type I myself came away without a scratch. Human aggression is just not part of their vocabulary luckily as they are hard wired to protect. It was a terrible fight though and multiple vets, hundreds of stitches later I decided I had to do something about it.

So I made a vast run for the pitbull in the yellow and white garden behind the kitchen to keep the dogs separate. Meantime it was easiest to board the "fighting" dog with a friend.

All is well again. Incredibly "the three little pigs" as I call the puggles are free to go anywhere they please. They love indoors but may freely use the garden too. I've had small pug doors installed in the fences. The Boerboel it turns out treat them like children and so are very protective of them and "Tai Tai" the pitbull also incredibly just loves them for the occasional visit and romp.

So Im off to Southern Africa next week to search for the true genetically undiluted wild population of Nymphaea capensis, the pink or lilac variant as well as the white hopefully, as that's what I have promised my Thai contacts. I saw them growing there somewhere a few years ago up in the North near the Zimbabwe border. I wonder if Brad the Impala knows more.

I thought while Im in the area I would tentatively see about a male Boerboel too. Not for breeding I hasten to add, mine have all been spayed anyway. I wonder, I do, if they are in fact a chimera?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2642/3850253371_7010673ac0_o.png
Poor thing at least she looks well fed, mine don't have quite so much mane just some coming of the shoulders

August 24th, 2009, 21:17
First Monty Roberts, now Cezar Millan and David Bellamy! Who's next - Steve Irwin??

August 25th, 2009, 12:20
Never heard of them except Irwin of course and as far as I'm concerned that stingray did us all including Australian wildlife a huge favour. What an idiot.

August 26th, 2009, 08:40
...Anyway on to the dogs. Besides the three Boerboel and the Pitbull I have some little surprises for you, there are also three little black pugs. ....
Jeezus, what are you running there Ceddie, a zoo? Dogs, fish, heyenas...what else don't we know about?

I think Ogleman's got an oragutang somewhere he can sell 'ya if you're interesting in adding to your collection..... :blackeye:

August 27th, 2009, 10:54
...what else don't we know about?

Yes bless the pugs. Black pugs are a tradition in my family we've kept them for generations of Cedrics. I was given one by uncle Lawrence's third wife, a local. They lived here briefly under British occupation, I also got a crappy old Bentley when they left for the farm in Kenya, sits rusting in the drive can't be bothered with the upkeep. That pug passed on sadly, I think it missed it's tai tai so I got another, then two more just seemed to arrive, you know how it is with puppy dogs.

Nothing else just all the wild life happily thriving in the forest surrounding my house.