PDA

View Full Version : Ken and the Little Mango

August 20th, 2009, 13:27
Ken, the companion of the recently departed Allen, asked me to post that he is back in Pattaya. His restaurant will be open tonight August 20 as he has finished his remodeling. Ken took Allen's ashes up to his village to the wat where Allen helped build a crematorium.

Ken hopes people will stop by the Little Mango whic is on Soi VC in Sunee Plaza

August 21st, 2009, 12:45
Allen had been quite ill, but has made a remarkable recovery and is back to teaching

Did you miss the news?

August 21st, 2009, 14:29
a year? thought it was longer than that!

quiet1
August 21st, 2009, 14:39
Allen had been quite ill, but has made a remarkable recovery and is back to teaching Did you miss the news?
If I were a betting man, I'd wager that this is yet another cut and paste from another unattributed source.

August 21st, 2009, 15:21
The 'Little Mango' sounds delightful and Ken looks delightful like a little mango himself. A reason perhaps to go to Pattaya a second time before I die.

All this talk of dying, and eating, Im getting mighty confused and hungry.

As many locals know, KenтАЩs personal partner is the well-known Allen Briggs, who formerly produced the weekly Pattaya gay report. Allen has just passed away, but was teaching Law at a University class six days a week. Allen is a steady customer at Little Mango; and, by the way, he pays for every meal. According to Ken, Allen feels that heтАЩd be paying if he ate somewhere else, so why not at KenтАЩs place?

Lucky Alan is able to rise from the ashes to pay for some of his partners food. Knowing how Thai's feel about ghosts Im sure the little Mango isn't too happy about it though.

It would be even better if Ken could have a few farang favorites like Mussiman Guy, or Spaghetti Bolognaise, Steak and chips or even a nice Egg burger and chips, home made of course.................. Appetizers run from fifty to seventy baht and include such items as garlic bread, mussels au gratin in garlic butter and prawn cocktail.

Foul French and Belgian food is it? Don't they pass for farang? The prawn cocktail could've come straight out of the roaring twenties, as delicious as ever.

August 21st, 2009, 16:12
I believe the post Bottoms Up posted is similar to an article that had been written in Spice Magazine a while ago.

I believe the first time I met Ken was when he was working as a host in a Sunee bar called Memories (same spot as Memories is now, but when Oud owned it).

I also believe Little Mango serves western food. I don't think Ken is the cook, but manages and owns the pub

August 21st, 2009, 16:18
Service VERY SLOW don't think it will last now he is paying his own rent.

Khor tose
August 21st, 2009, 18:49
I am curious, did LMTU at least get the man's name correct? I mean he is called Ken, Yes?

August 21st, 2009, 19:21
Dear Up the Bum,
You started with:

As many locals know, KenтАЩs personal partner is the well-known Allen Briggs, who formerly produced the weekly Pattaya gay report. Allen had been quite ill, but has made a remarkable recovery and is back to teaching Law at a University class six days a week. Allen is a steady customer at Little Mango; and, by the way, he pays for every meal. According to Ken, Allen feels that heтАЩd be paying if he ate somewhere else, so why not at KenтАЩs place?

Then you changed it to:

As many locals know, KenтАЩs personal partner is the well-known Allen Briggs, who formerly produced the weekly Pattaya gay report. Allen has just passed away, but was teaching Law at a University class six days a week. Allen is a steady customer at Little Mango; and, by the way, he pays for every meal. According to Ken, Allen feels that heтАЩd be paying if he ate somewhere else, so why not at KenтАЩs place?

But ... you big silly ... you didn't change the tense in the next sentence. So you still have:

Allen is a steady customer at Little Mango; and, by the way, he pays for every meal.
Is should be Was and Pays should be Paid

You will never be a world class plagiarist like Princess Michael of Kent or Geoffrey Archer if you can't do the basic language stuff!!!!!!!!!!

August 21st, 2009, 20:51
You will never be a world class plagiarist like Princess Michael of Kent of Geoffrey Archer if you can't do the basic language stuff!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm! :scratch:

OOps That's another window in his glasshouse shattered.... :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker:

August 21st, 2009, 20:57
You will never be a world class plagiarist like Princess Michael of Kent of Geoffrey Archer if you can't do the basic language stuff!!!!!!!!!!

Naah .. you can't read my writing :blackeye:

August 22nd, 2009, 11:36
of Geoffrey Archer if you can't do the basic language stuff.

:scratch: Who ever off'd Geoffrey seriously needs their eyes tested, that's one ugly old crabby runt of a slime ball convict if I ever knew one. I think he mistakes the crust around his snivelling nose whiskers for a salt lick, just need the flies and you have tequila in the tropics. One big deep nasal slurping snort of puss.

Yes get those eyes tested fast even if you're stone deaf.

August 22nd, 2009, 16:16
of Geoffrey Archer if you can't do the basic language stuff.

:scratch: Who ever off'd Geoffrey seriously needs their eyes tested, that's one ugly old crabby runt of a slime ball convict if I ever knew one. I think he mistakes the crust around his snivelling nose whiskers for a salt lick, just need the flies and you have tequila in the tropics. One big deep nasal slurping snort of puss.

Yes get those eyes tested fast even if you're stone deaf.

Sounds like many a Sunee Plaza Regular. :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

August 22nd, 2009, 16:31
Who ever off'd Geoffrey seriously needs their eyes tested, that's one ugly old crabby runt of a slime ball convict if I ever knew one.Is he FILTH too (Failed In London Try Hongkong)?