PDA

View Full Version : Are we all assholes?

Khor tose
August 17th, 2009, 23:49
Bunny just stated on a thread that every member of this board is an asshole: insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous.
gay-thailand/farangs-getting-pissed-the-word-t18207-60.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand/farangs-getting-pissed-the-word-t18207-60.html)
How do you fell about this assessment. Is it true? Are we all just assholes with too much time on our hands, and do we all come on this board just to insult and put down others? I mean we are living in the land of easy sex inhabited by some incredibly beautiful people. So why do we waste our time on this board. Really is a good question if you think about it. How do you feel?

August 18th, 2009, 00:21
Bunny just stated on a thread that every member of this board is an asshole: insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous.
gay-thailand/farangs-getting-pissed-the-word-t18207-60.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand/farangs-getting-pissed-the-word-t18207-60.html)
How do you fell about this assessment. Is it true? Are we all just assholes with too much time on our hands, and do we all come on this board just to insult and put down others? I mean we are living in the land of easy sex inhabited by some incredibly beautiful people. So why do we waste our time on this board. Really is a good question if you think about it. How do you feel?

I'm pleased to confirm you are definitely one.

atri1666
August 18th, 2009, 00:23
I dont care about remarks of a raw sunday-roast. I feel good

August 18th, 2009, 00:42
I mean we are living in the land of easy sex inhabited by some incredibly beautiful people. So why do we waste our time on this board...?

There is only so much time you can spend having easy sex wih beautiful people every day. The board :

Is informative (occasionally)

Is soporific (usually)

Is a base for projection and counter-projection (regularly)

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."

Bob
August 18th, 2009, 00:58
Are we all just assholes with too much time on our hands, and do we all come on this board just to insult and put down others?

I didn't see the comment as I have him on ignore.

Yea, there definitely are some assholes posting but thankfully they are in the minority (although, at times, they hog the bandwidth). But I don't blame them as they can't help themselves. Who I blame (for what good it does me - none) is the moderator/owner for allowing the twerps to continue their existence on this board.

allieb
August 18th, 2009, 01:20
I would like to re-define the word asshole just for this board.

Asshole. A poster who gets banned and comes back again and again with new names.

elephantspike
August 18th, 2009, 01:30
You should have made this a poll. :blackeye:

ceejay
August 18th, 2009, 01:32
Asshole. A poster who gets banned and comes back again and again with new names.

Shouldn't that be Asstroll? :clown:

catawampuscat
August 18th, 2009, 01:32
maybe the real question is "are we all cocksuckers?" :cat:

Khor tose
August 18th, 2009, 02:20

I do not think we all are, by either definition. However, I do wonder about someone who believes that we are, but continues to post, and---as allieb mentioned--continues to come back even when they are kicked off. Sort of what does he see, that I do not see, or to be more precise, who is he seeing when he sees all of us as Assholes? I am just asking the question to find out if he might have some point I can't fathom.

giggsy
August 18th, 2009, 02:31

I think I can hold my hand up to that one :thumbleft:

krobbie
August 18th, 2009, 02:35
I am just asking the question to find out if he might have some point I can't fathom.

Khortose, I seriously doubt that there is any point other than his a very bitter bunny indeed. When he is in his more informative moods he can be quite interesting, which of course surprises everyone. Then next post ... back to the same old nastiness.

Bob
August 18th, 2009, 02:57
I am just asking the question to find out if he might have some point I can't fathom.

The reason you can't fathom it is because you're normal. Sounds simple - and it is.

August 18th, 2009, 03:06
There is only so much time you can spend having easy sex wih beautiful people every day. The board :

Is soporific (usually)

Is a base for projection and counter-projection (regularly)

Speaking of yourself, no doubt

elephantspike
August 18th, 2009, 03:09
Hey, this thread is already #1 in Google for Gay Thailand Assholes (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=gay+thailand+assholes&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=)! :thumbleft:

August 18th, 2009, 04:10
I once read a book called "How To Spot An Asshole" by Hugh Janus it was dedicated to all those called BOB.

rincondog
August 18th, 2009, 05:59
Post Author: andyinoz ┬╗ Mon 17 Aug, 2009 1:10 pm
I once read a book called "How To Spot An Asshole" by Hugh Janus it was dedicated to all those called BOB.

You read a book!

August 18th, 2009, 06:06
Unlike yourself it wasn't a thick one.

Brad the Impala
August 18th, 2009, 07:01

Shouldn't that be Asstroll? :clown:

Shouldn't Spike make space here for a daily asstrolloger's predictions?

I predict that Gone Fishing's sphincter is clenched way too tight to allow for the insertion of a cock,let alone excretion, and his pursed lips will only allow one in when Mars is in Uranus. (ask Marianne Faithfull, although none of it is true, apparently)

cdnmatt
August 18th, 2009, 08:43
I'm here because I live in Pattaya these days, and work from home, so checking out the boards is a nice break while working. That, and I get to learn about Thailand, other people's experiences, and from that will maybe be able to avoid some pitfalls others have faced.

Alot of the membership here seems to be pretty bitter with life for some reason though. Really, this has to be one of the most negative message boards I've ever seen, and definitely ever posted on.

Khor tose
August 18th, 2009, 20:34
I'm here because I live in Pattaya these days, and work from home, so checking out the boards is a nice break while working. That, and I get to learn about Thailand, other people's experiences, and from that will maybe be able to avoid some pitfalls others have faced.
Alot of the membership here seems to be pretty bitter with life for some reason though. Really, this has to be one of the most negative message boards I've ever seen, and definitely ever posted on.

I would say some of the time you are correct. However, in between all the crap there is some good conversations, wonderful stories of love and loss in LOS, and needed information for survival in this strange land. Heck, the main reason for this thread is that many of the posters here are good, bright, intelligent people who--even at a late age--have the guts to move here and start a new life, rather then stay at home and rot. Yes, bunny is right there are assholes here. Really he should know that more then anyone. However, hang around and you will find some genuine nice, intelligent people with some great stories and needed information to share. If you want no controversy and are willing to be bored to death you can try Pattaya Passion for a change of pace, but if you really wanted a milieu where you are never challenged, why are you in Thailand?

August 18th, 2009, 21:59
"Really, this has to be one of the most negative message boards I've ever seen, and definitely ever posted on."

You say that like it's a bad thing.

As others have said... check out the other boards if you desire sweetness and light, although you are likely to become comatose in very short order.

August 19th, 2009, 00:01
If you want no controversy and are willing to be bored to death you can try Pattaya Passion for a change of pace,

I recommend GayTingTong for mind boggling boredom...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

giggsy
August 19th, 2009, 01:10
Really, this has to be one of the most negative message boards I've ever seen, and definitely ever posted on.

Admit it you've been a member for less than 2 months and you are addicted. :argue:

August 19th, 2009, 03:27
How do you fell about this assessment. Is it true?

It's true as far as you and Miramar Bob are concerned.

August 19th, 2009, 04:41
Well, seeing that my friends consider me to be in a good mood when I'm cranky, I feel more at home here than on any other forum....I'd rather hear from a mad bunch of characters about their life in LOS than the latest scoop on a new gloryhole.

Plus, in between all the sniping, I learned more here about navigating my way around Thailand for my first visit back in February plus the good advice I was given about my upcoming sabbatical (arriving September 21st by the way!). Where else is there info on offing boys, getting a massage, riding baht buses, beach etiquette and where NOT to eat a burger?

Smiles
August 19th, 2009, 04:45
" ... Well, seeing that my friends consider me to be in a good mood when I'm cranky, I feel more at home here than on any other forum....I'd rather hear from a mad bunch of characters about their life in LOS than the latest scoop on a new gloryhole ... "
Well said! And they(?) said Canucks were, er, 'nice' (but that's about all). That is, you're flyin' the flag, so I assume you're one-of-us.

August 19th, 2009, 05:36
I'm definitely a Vancouver guy. Canadians are only nice to tourists so they'll come back and spend more money. We grit our teeth and smile while giving crappy exchange rates and rolling our eyes as tourists ask if they can drive from Vancouver to Niagara Falls in a day.

Khor tose
August 19th, 2009, 06:09
I'm definitely a Vancouver guy. Canadians are only nice to tourists so they'll come back and spend more money. We grit our teeth and smile while giving crappy exchange rates and rolling our eyes as tourists ask if they can drive from Vancouver to Niagara Falls in a day.

Oouch! :spiderman: I do not know about you Northern Folks, we'uns down South here in America way sure do think it was time you'ns thank us for not making you our colony. With an attitude like yours towards yoursa betters, it would have sure took you a time until we made you a state with some of the rights we all give our indians. It is a real pity you dont see the light and bask in the glory of being part of the truly best nation in the whole wide worldly. If you had come to your senses eight years ago you could have been part of the God's own government with the Great George W. Bush. Now you all think very hard on this, and abandoned them quaint and un-American ways. Maybe, we all let you join us in our God directed path. I sure think you all do not know what you are missing.

August 19th, 2009, 06:28

Oouch! :spiderman: I do not know about you Northern Folks, we'uns down South here in America way sure do think it was time you'ns thank us for not making you our colony. With an attitude like yours towards yoursa betters, it would have sure took you a time until we made you a state with some of the rights we all give our indians. It is a real pity you dont see the light and bask in the glory of being part of the truly best nation in the whole wide worldly. If you had come to your senses eight years ago you could have been part of the God's own government with the Great George W. Bush. Now you all think very hard on this, and abandoned them quaint and un-American ways. Maybe, we all let you join us in our God directed path. I sure think you all do not know what you are missing.

Well said for an uncouth COLONIAL.

August 19th, 2009, 17:58
I feel like an arsehole I just read this entire thread Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn,"way to go" Spikes.

Wesley
August 19th, 2009, 18:24
Are we all just assholes with too much time on our hands, and do we all come on this board just to insult and put down others?

I didn't see the comment as I have him on ignore.

Yea, there definitely are some assholes posting but thankfully they are in the minority (although, at times, they hog the bandwidth). But I don't blame them as they can't help themselves. Who I blame (for what good it does me - none) is the moderator/owner for allowing the twerps to continue their existence on this board.

Indeed me as well, I could care less what the old fart says

Wes

August 19th, 2009, 18:30
Bunny just stated on a thread that every member of this board is an asshole: insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous.You didn't already know that boygeenyus aka Singapore Sexpat aka Beach Bunny (and a host of other aliases each of which has been banned in turn) has no time for any and every other member of this Board? You surprize me. According to his chat profile on another site he's forever chasing boys half his age so he can get screwed by them, so perhaps he just enjoys getting screwed, period.

August 19th, 2009, 19:30
I never understood why GenieArse got banned? Bunny is hot.

Bastards Top Gear is on an earlier slot, much as I hate it must dash.

August 19th, 2009, 22:05
Bunny just stated on a thread that every member of this board is an asshole: insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous.You didn't already know that boygeenyus aka Singapore Sexpat aka Beach Bunny (and a host of other aliases each of which has been banned in turn) has no time for any and every other member of this Board? You surprize me. According to his chat profile on another site he's forever chasing boys half his age so he can get screwed by them, so perhaps he just enjoys getting screwed, period.

I wouldn't call 35 y/o men "BOYS" (half his age).

August 19th, 2009, 22:10
I never understood why GenieArse got banned? Bunny is hot.

Bastards Top Gear is on an earlier slot, much as I hate it must dash.

How sad jacking off while watching Jeremy Clarkson

August 19th, 2009, 22:12

I'm glad to see The Colonel's paranoid delusional rantings have survived his (supposed) demise and are living on in the form of "Curious". How curious indeed.

Khor tose
August 19th, 2009, 22:51
[quote="Khor tose":si38ob7f]Bunny just stated on a thread that every member of this board is an asshole: insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous.You didn't already know that boygeenyus aka Singapore Sexpat aka Beach Bunny (and a host of other aliases each of which has been banned in turn) has no time for any and every other member of this Board? You surprize me. According to his chat profile on another site he's forever chasing boys half his age so he can get screwed by them, so perhaps he just enjoys getting screwed, period.

I'm glad to see The Colonel's paranoid delusional rantings have survived his (supposed) demise and are living on in the form of "Curious". How curious indeed.[/quote:si38ob7f]

Oh, Oh. Please, I hate to have to eat my own words. It is perfectly in your right to refuse to confirm you have had other identities, but to call someone pararnoid for suggesting it, when it IS true (okay he may have some names wrong), is a type of lie. I am not going to try to pin you down on this, but do think about it. Please, do not make me regret defending you against the accusation that you lie.

August 19th, 2009, 23:04
I was referring more to the so-called profile on another site where I am supposedly forever trolling to get fucked by young boys. That was a favorite rant of the Colonel, and it is nothing more than a figment of his imagination (note that I use the present tense, as I am quite sure he is still alive and rimming).

Khor tose
August 20th, 2009, 03:02
I was referring more to the so-called profile on another site where I am supposedly forever trolling to get fucked by young boys. That was a favorite rant of the Colonel, and it is nothing more than a figment of his imagination (note that I use the present tense, as I am quite sure he is still alive and rimming).
Okay, sounds like a Homi thing.............. LOL, I too share your belief--rimming and all--about the Colonel. :thumbright:

August 20th, 2009, 07:19
You didn't already know that boygeenyus aka Singapore Sexpat aka Beach Bunny (and a host of other aliases each of which has been banned in turn) has no time for any and every other member of this Board? You surprize me. According to his chat profile on another site he's forever chasing boys half his age so he can get screwed by them, so perhaps he just enjoys getting screwed, period.

I dunno, I think a wild coincidence, not sure he knows these facts to be true. Look how he spelt surprise with a Z. No a very brief glance will tell you it's not the colonel. The wording is too brief itself, it doesn't leave that high pungent nose like after a buffalo has trampled the dahlia bed, more like it's musty anaerobic wallow long after its gone.

No, no matter how much Texas would've enjoyed him being deep inside them this one is a corpse.

But this just proves what I was saying earlier, Bunny is a honey. He has lasting feelings for our dear departed Homintern. Each to their own. Though I definitely prefer them alive.

August 20th, 2009, 08:37
I was referring more to the so-called profile on another site where I am supposedly forever trolling to get fucked by young boys.I've never thought of 18 year olds as "young boys". However I do agree that you are "forever trolling" - here and everywhere.

August 20th, 2009, 08:52

You haven't been here long enough.... wait and see :idea:

August 20th, 2009, 09:04
Khorthodkrub every time I try and take a closer look at your darling little puggles it vanishes and changes into a daisy? Something about 'war", extraordinary.

August 20th, 2009, 15:29
I'm glad to see The Colonel's paranoid delusional rantings have survived his (supposed) demise and are living on in the form of "Curious". How curious indeed.Indeed, but perhaps his paranoia had a basis in fact as we can see from this post (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/posting-guidelines/rather-amusing-from-boygeenyus-t16975.html), and therefore not delusional?

August 20th, 2009, 15:35
What is that supposed to tell us, exactly?

August 20th, 2009, 15:42
(I mean, what does it tell us other than the fact that the Colonel was delusional and you'll believe anything you read?)

gra46
August 20th, 2009, 16:23
Fuck , ONE question, to use who use differrent handles on here .....

WHY ?

August 21st, 2009, 02:00
There is only so much time you can spend having easy sex wih beautiful people every day. The board ..... etc, etc:

No doubt at all.

August 21st, 2009, 15:54
[quote="Gone Fishing":3auj32dm]
There is only so much time you can spend having easy sex wih beautiful people every day. The board ..... etc, etc:

No doubt at all.[/quote:3auj32dm]

Having a financial tsunami are we?

August 21st, 2009, 17:09
What is that supposed to tell us, exactly?I guess it's supposed to tell us that it's time to change your profile name on gayromeo. Oh, I see you've done it already.

August 21st, 2009, 18:30
Oh, I have? Do tell...(this should be good).

August 21st, 2009, 18:38
Oh, I have? Do tell...(this should be good).On closer inspection I see you've removed one particular item. Don't worry though, pet - I've saved it already.

August 21st, 2009, 18:39
Completely delusional. LOL.

thonglor55
August 22nd, 2009, 05:20
Completely delusional.As I've been saying all along.

August 22nd, 2009, 10:07
Welcome back, thonglor55.